Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Jordan Burch
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Jordan Burch

Nov 15, 2020, 10:39 PM

He could’ve gone anywhere in the country but he let a desperate head coach and some charlatans at Hammond dupe him into jumping on a sinking ship.

It’s a shame, really.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Jordan Burch

Nov 15, 2020, 10:51 PM

What is it they always say about us? Oh yeah, I guess the check cleared! But seriously, I didnt see the hype last year, still dont see it this year either. He played against a bunch of slow and undersized private school kids. Things are a bit different now.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Jordan Burch

Nov 15, 2020, 11:07 PM

I always saw Jordan as a third year player deal. Raw talent, but not enough discipline or give-a.

He chose the right team for what he thought he wanted. Or what his mom wanted.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Has Zach Pickens seen 5 wins yet?***

Nov 15, 2020, 11:07 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Has Zach Pickens seen 5 wins yet?***

Nov 15, 2020, 11:25 PM

Who?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 16, 2020, 12:05 AM [ in reply to Has Zach Pickens seen 5 wins yet?*** ]

Pretty sure it's exactly 5 wins. Why would 5*'s go to such a crappy school? Are kids seriously worried about playing as freshman vs getting great coaching and training, or do you think parents steer them to bad choices, or is it that schools offer benefits to parents in forms of jobs and monetary gain?

I was looking at kids that decided not to come to Clemson or that decommitted from Clemson just last night, and they almost always bust out before pro's or very soon into the pro's.

Look at Nkemdiche, Marlin Lane, Belk, M. Bellamy. I am very curious to see what happens to Bowman. Seems like their path's go downhill quickly after they leave interactions with Clemson and Dabo.

Then look at players that are not nearly as highly rated and they make a statement or have good futures. Prime example is Wayne Train Gallman, he is having a good year in the NFL. Those that buy into Clemson's culture, stick with Dabo and staff, they all seem to be successful even if its at a different environment than professional football. Like McClain at ESPN, Boulware and fitness facility, etc, etc.

So I'm curious as to where Korey Foreman ends up. What happens to D Bowman? Past experience is not the path they wanted like most recent Belk.

Nov 16, 2020, 12:28 AM

What dumpster do you tailgate in?

Nov 16, 2020, 3:38 AM

BloodOrange, is that intended for me? What did I say that was incorrect? Dabo and coaches do such a great job of keeping kids focused for their future! Often when kids don't follow Clemson through the recruitment, through graduation, they often seem to fall into a path that isn't what they intended.

So nor sure if you had issues with what I said! I see I got a TD once again for being pro Clemson and anti-cootville!!

Or was it my stalker that always TDs me?

Can this person be banned for few days, contributes nothing

Nov 16, 2020, 7:45 AM [ in reply to Re: Has Zach Pickens seen 5 wins yet?*** ]

useless stalker

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic