Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I've been watching OSU all year
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

I've been watching OSU all year

Dec 23, 2019, 1:06 PM

since the talking heads this year have dubbed them the greatest football team in history of the universe.. I still stick to my prediction that we will beat them by at least 2 tds. At LEAST.

Bucknut fans apparently have not watched a single down of Clemson football based on the comments I've seen from them....the good news is they will at least get to see 3 quarters on the 28th before they file to the exits. Then there will be silence again from them until we play again.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I've been watching OSU all year

Dec 23, 2019, 1:36 PM

I think it will be a game more like the 2014 Orange Bowl vs OHST. We won that too, but a heckuva game. Then again, I didn't think we would just crush N.D. - thought we'd win but not so dominating. Also, didn't know what to expect from Bama last Jan. Never really figured on the blowout that happened. We were ON that night!

The Bucksters will be the toughest we've faced this season, but I think they've been WAY over-hyped. I mean, if it's their very best game of 2019 - they certainly could beat us - maybe by double digits. If we play up to OUR talent level - I think THEY'VE got problems. It's college football & in the end - we'll just have to play the game.

I'd say - just remember last Jan - the media said Bama was, hands down, the greatest of all time. So umm.....what do THEY know??

Dec 23, 2019, 1:46 PM

Ditto! Excellent post.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 23, 2019, 1:50 PM

Ive been watching Clemson all year and their a heck of a football team. TL is a beast and ETI runs hard and fast. With that said this will be a close game. Both teams had a couple hang up games including Clemson in the first half of the wake forest game. It was 17-3 Clemson with around a minute left to play and wake forest was without both their leading receivers the whole game. Clemson made some mistakes and Wake forest just kind of hung around until they threw a pick at the end of the second quarter. OSU had a slow start to Rutgers as well before pulling away so not saying OSU hasn't had their games but this will not be a blow out on either side and would be surprised if either team wins by less than a touchdown. Cant wait should be the best game all year. Ive watched Clemson and OSU all year and just surprised how some Clemson fans and OSU fans think either side is going to dominate.

No more talk. Spot......it.

Dec 23, 2019, 3:50 PM

You will forget this board even exists on the 29th.

Hang your hat on the WF game, that's a great idea as

Dec 23, 2019, 4:00 PM [ in reply to Re: I've been watching OSU all year ]

that game was never in doubt. WF knew it, they tried to run as much as possible to keep the clock moving.

And the score at halftime was 31-3. Yes, WF turned it over right before half and we converted to a TD. I'm sure you didn't create any TOs that lead to short TD drives the whole season.

Message was edited by: RC Tiger®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 13, 2021, 1:04 PM [ in reply to Re: I've been watching OSU all year ]

It will be close the first half......Clemson will dominate the 2nd half and we will win it .......38 - 21..........Go Tigers!!!!!

Dec 23, 2019, 3:32 PM

POTD preach it!! Dabo and the ROY bus just love these "greatest of all time" teams! GO TIGERS, CRUSH THE BUCKNUTS!!

Dec 23, 2019, 6:57 PM

I look at this game as one that either team could get up early, force the other into some mistakes (or turnovers), and go on a roll. Both the ND game and the Bama games were like that in our favor last year. If both teams play true to form, I think it will be very competitive, but the game could turn on a dime. I would like to think that our experience would make it more likely that the game would turn in our favor, especially with a QB, that is not as experiences .... but of course that is what some of the pundits thought about TL.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic