Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Is Clemson back to #1 ?? I say YES
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1,304

Is Clemson back to #1 ?? I say YES

Oct 12, 2019, 7:23 PM

Alabama giving up 400 yards and 28 points to a “SEC” team that we completely dominated. All that SEC BS, especially with Georgia losing to a terrible football team. LSU goes down tonight and it’s a great day for all the non SEC homers who know the best team is in Clemson, and it’s not even close.

Tigers #1

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Is Clemson back to #1 ?? I say YES

Oct 12, 2019, 7:25 PM

Nah. Alabama had a solid win against a ranked team. They will keep the spot warm until we beat them in the closer.

Oct 12, 2019, 7:26 PM

Very happy for us to stay at #2 for the moment. Another matchup with O310 State coming.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Oct 12, 2019, 7:26 PM

Definitely not.

Bama won't drop without losing, no matter what they look like!

Oct 12, 2019, 7:29 PM

It's the mighty SEC, remember!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 12, 2019, 7:29 PM

NO

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Work Hard, Do Your Best, Keep Your Word, Never Get Too Big For Your Britches, Trust In God, Have no fear and Never Forget a Friend ~ Harry S. Truman

Oct 12, 2019, 7:30 PM

The Polls will say no!

Oct 12, 2019, 7:32 PM

No. The college football world starts having seizures when Alabama isn't ranked number 1. They will stay there until we beat them in the playoffs.

Oct 12, 2019, 7:43 PM

It’s unnatural for Bama to not be #1

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

I like being #2 or #3 in the polls until the last

Oct 12, 2019, 7:35 PM

game and winning the Natty. Let The Tigers play with a chip on their shoulder!! Go Tigers!

Lol! I say you are delusional. ESPN has already spun the

Oct 12, 2019, 7:39 PM

Jawja loss as meaning nothing, and our win over a hapless FSU as meaning nothing. This is not a rational world we are living in right now. ESPN is trying to convince Committee voters that ALL the players from our last years Natty winner are gone. They conveniently forget that this years team on offense is pretty much last years team on offense, minus Hunter Renfrow. (And let's face it, he must not have been that good, he didn't even get a sniff of the "150 Year" list of great former walk-ons that aired the other day. "Rudy", who played 3 plays in his whole career was voted #1.) We are being set up for the biggest injustice to ever happen in the poll era. Hopefully the Committee has some scruples about them. As Dabo said yesterday on First Take, an undefeated, reigning, defending National Champion Clemson that was not allowed to defend their title would be "BLASPHEMOUS!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 12, 2019, 7:48 PM

I feel strongly that Bama is not going to win out this year. So we might get stuck with the #1 ranking if we do.

Oct 12, 2019, 8:42 PM

Somebody will pick up UGAs first place votes in one poll

Replies: 12
| visibility 1,304
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic