Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I wouldnt post this on the mange
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 32
| visibility 269

I wouldnt post this on the mange

Sep 22, 2014, 9:17 AM

but DW didnt impress me that much. Decent but not as dynamic as I was hoping.

Not bad, not great.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Timing was probably off due to perfect snaps in the gun***

Sep 22, 2014, 9:19 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Really?

Sep 22, 2014, 9:19 AM

You must have been really drunk.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

this is true. I'd re-watch but i dont want to get pissed

Sep 22, 2014, 9:22 AM

again. :)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was flipping back and forth

Sep 22, 2014, 9:21 AM

He looked impressive to me. He was droppin' dimes.

He should collect all those dimes he dropped

Sep 22, 2014, 10:03 AM

Maybe we could buy a field goal.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg2006_majors_champ.jpg2008_nascar_champ.gif2015_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When we drink, we get drunk.
When we get drunk, we fall asleep.
When we fall asleep, we commit no sin.
When we commit no sin, we go to heaven.
So, let's all get drunk, and go to heaven!

will this stat help?

Sep 22, 2014, 9:22 AM

Watson is now 12-of-15 on his passing attempts of 16 yards or more, for 347 yards. He's averaging 32.8 yards on those dozen completions, and 24.6 yards per attempt.

http://www.independentmail.com/orange-and-white/deshaun-watson-earns-his-stripes-focus-unchanged

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's looked great before this game

Sep 22, 2014, 9:26 AM

just something about it. It's early so this aint a dog on him, just think he lacked the critical throws imo.

If Boyd was qb'ing, we'd have won that game by 20 imo.

Regardless, not a bad game but I had very high expectations.

If Boyd was QB'ing he'd make some amazing fumble happen

Sep 22, 2014, 9:45 AM

with no one around him.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg2006_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

On the first snap***

Sep 22, 2014, 9:48 AM

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Haha, I felt the exact opposite - with Deshaun, I pretty

Sep 22, 2014, 9:54 AM [ in reply to He's looked great before this game ]

comfortable that he's going to make good decisions. With Boyd (in big games), I was always thinking "When is he going to #### up again, cause you know it's coming"

Deshaun seems calm and collected, Boyd flaked under pressure many times.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree 100%.***

Sep 22, 2014, 9:54 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Those feels

Sep 22, 2014, 10:31 AM [ in reply to Haha, I felt the exact opposite - with Deshaun, I pretty ]

I have them too

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Boyd also killed it under pressure many times

Sep 22, 2014, 11:55 AM [ in reply to Haha, I felt the exact opposite - with Deshaun, I pretty ]

It's weird how people only seem to remember the flubs he made (epic though some of them were) and never seem to remember the incredible throws and runs he made when it counted most. I think it might just be that he was a victim of his own success, as he played us into spots where we were on the verge of playing for a national title but just couldn't quite get there.

Sort of reminds me of the Georgia fans who complained about Aaron Murray not playing well in big games. Well, now they've got Hutson Mason.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

HE ISN'T THAT GOOD WE LOST THE GAME THE ACC AND THE

Sep 22, 2014, 9:23 AM

SEASON PUT HIM ON THE BENCH AND PLAY OLSON CAUSE HE KNOWS HOW TO WIN AT STANFERD HE PLAYED WITH JIM HARBAW AS HEAD COACH AND HE CAN WIN US SOME GAMES BENCH WATSON TO SHOW HIM WHO THE BOSS IS.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I wouldn't have posted this in here either***

Sep 22, 2014, 9:25 AM

come on man, we should be able to talk freely in here***

Sep 22, 2014, 9:27 AM

What, I thought we were in the trust tree in the nest***

Sep 22, 2014, 9:53 AM

We can, but now it's going to be hard for anyone to

Sep 22, 2014, 10:28 AM [ in reply to come on man, we should be able to talk freely in here*** ]

take your football opinion seriously from now on

what did i say that was incorrect?

Sep 22, 2014, 10:59 AM

good but not great?

Y'all are acting like I said he sucked.

I am not sure why Cole lost the job

Sep 22, 2014, 9:37 AM

besides throwing the ball into the ground on a sure td. I think the coaches decided to change the QB and wanted to do it in a game instead of telling him that he was going to start against fsu.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Offense is weird and awkward with Cole in

Sep 22, 2014, 9:39 AM

He seems to be nervous and trigger shy.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

yeah I agree

Sep 22, 2014, 9:46 AM

he needs to go back being a black lab

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

HE NEEDS THUMBS***

Sep 22, 2014, 9:47 AM

I think krzy should be forced to change his dog's name

Sep 22, 2014, 10:29 AM [ in reply to yeah I agree ]

Cole couldn't even win a coin toss!

BTW how awkward was it seeing him go back out for there for the coin toss as one of the captains?

He looked completely scared from the get-go***

Sep 22, 2014, 10:29 AM [ in reply to Offense is weird and awkward with Cole in ]

That missed TD throw was terrible, it alone was reason

Sep 22, 2014, 9:49 AM [ in reply to I am not sure why Cole lost the job ]

enough to sit him IMO. If you can't make that throw in a big game like that, you don't need to be in the field.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you can't throw the ball past 5 yards and can't run well

Sep 22, 2014, 10:38 AM [ in reply to I am not sure why Cole lost the job ]

It's time to make a change

Cole actually ran it really well in his one series

Sep 22, 2014, 11:51 AM

The stuff about him not running well is kinda BS, in my opinion. He only had 6 less rushing yards than Watson even though he only played one series and had 1/3 the rushing attempts.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He needs to get out of the habit of

Sep 22, 2014, 9:39 AM

throwing down field into double coverage hoping his receiver comes down with the ball.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

Even though it worked everytime becasue the ball

Sep 22, 2014, 10:33 AM

was perfectly thrown?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My boss, who went to BC, even commented on how good he was

Sep 22, 2014, 11:49 AM

I think people were pretty impressed with his arm talent. As somebody else said, though, he seemed a little timid on the run. Maybe that will improve as he gains confidence.

Re: My boss, who went to BC, even commented on how good he was

Sep 22, 2014, 11:55 AM

I would rather have him pass first and run second. If timid means sliding and going out of bounds - then I would rather him be timid and stay healthy.

He's not built like Tebow or Newton. I'm glad he's controlled and comes back for the next play.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Replies: 32
| visibility 269
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic