Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I think media is going to miss Trump. How can they spread their negative sky is falling agenda?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 29
| visibility 1

I think media is going to miss Trump. How can they spread their negative sky is falling agenda?

Nov 8, 2020, 1:21 PM

NM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think media is going to miss Trump. How can they spread their negative sky is falling agenda?

Nov 8, 2020, 1:29 PM

But it was only falling because of the Trumpster. Now, the sun has broken through and all of us will see the light of day. :)

Re: I think media is going to miss Trump. How can they spread their negative sky is falling agenda?

Nov 8, 2020, 1:33 PM

They just won’t report negative things as anything to do with President. It’s easy when you control the narrative.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 8, 2020, 1:39 PM

As I have already said, a man with the beginning of dementia, accepting bribes from foreign powers, believes in killing unborn children, has a vice president that is a known white collar call girl, and will fill the country with illegal immigrants that we will have to support is not able to lead us anywhere except bankruptcy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 8, 2020, 1:43 PM

I know. It’s sickening. Deep state has lots of players and wouldn’t drain easily. Notice when we lose or are behind we don’t burn cities, American flags and attack cops. I’ll take being on the side of right versus thousands and thousands of illegal votes. Hang in there.

Has stated his 1st order of business...

Nov 8, 2020, 7:59 PM [ in reply to Re: I think media is going to miss Trump. How can they spread their negative sky is falling agenda? ]

is to bend over & grab his ankles for the Iranians, a return to Obama's foreign policy, expect billions of US$ to be poured into the UN & pissed away-w/ a leader like Biden, everyone has their hand out & looking to take advantage of the US>this was SOP during Obama's 2 terms<
Media will bury & spin what they cannot conceal-

Nov 8, 2020, 1:35 PM

Don't worry Trump will be in the news a lot more now.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 8, 2020, 1:53 PM

You must be new to this game.

The state media will slobber over Biden , while making sure the peasants understand that Kamala is really the one making things happen. Old Joe will wonder aimlessly out of the W.H. one night after they put him to bed 0, however Kamala will not send anyone out to look for him.

And then we'll have a former hooker as President

Nov 8, 2020, 2:34 PM

No one will miss trumple foreskin period.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

so name three things Biden will make better

Nov 8, 2020, 2:37 PM

and you can't say Trump. Nobody has answered this question yet!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Re: so name three things Biden will make better

Nov 8, 2020, 6:50 PM

You're making it to difficult...say give me the thing

Nov 8, 2020, 2:52 PM [ in reply to Re: I think media is going to miss Trump. How can they spread their negative sky is falling agenda? ]

Geech is a big Republican, just ask him.

Trumple foreskin? Are u 6.

Does it not bother you that your supposed to be a grown man yet you let Trump cower u into a corner for 4 years. I feel for your partner

Nov 8, 2020, 4:09 PM

Really precious? Your soul mate comrad donny has made a living calling people names on Twitter, but you get your Duluth trading panties in a wad when I call him a name? Fine we'll protect your delicate feelings and refer to him as his soon to be official name, former president Trump. Some time around June or so I'll start referring to him as his new name, the defendant.

next 4 years will be ranbows and sunshine***

Nov 8, 2020, 2:55 PM

Re: next 4 years will be ranbows and sunshine***

Nov 8, 2020, 3:00 PM

Replacing Trump with Biden be like crapping your pants and changing your shirt.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not a single state has certified a winner yet

Nov 8, 2020, 3:02 PM

A Nationwide audit is coming.Not a recount where the same people that counted the votes the first time, but an audit with armed guards to count every single LEGAL Ballot/vote. Buckle Up Bytches !!!

Re: Not a single state has certified a winner yet

Nov 8, 2020, 4:29 PM

Oh good we get to hear from the Einstein of conspiracies. It is nice to see though that you've been able to take time off from researching fake stories about Covid in order to research fake stories about the election.

Yeah the demonrats would never steal the election.

Nov 8, 2020, 6:30 PM

They’re only dishonest about everything and have been obsessed about removing Trump from office for the past 4 years.

They would NEVER do such a thing.

Mmm hmmm...

Re: Not a single state has certified a winner yet

Nov 8, 2020, 6:53 PM [ in reply to Re: Not a single state has certified a winner yet ]

Why you so bitter...you won Rhino

Nov 8, 2020, 3:06 PM

Probably start some wars ASAP

Nov 8, 2020, 4:26 PM

At least we learned yesterday that it is true the virus only spreads if Trump is in attendance so its time to let us go back to football games in person. My life my choice. I plan to blow up Coopers phone lines starting tomorrow. Oh i forgot he tells me I need to wear a mask if I have turkey with my brother.

Parties of 1000's in all the street hugging and crying now that they are free does not spread it.

We already learned this summer that riots do not spread it.

Message was edited by: speedracer®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 8, 2020, 6:57 PM

When Biden is president will he be held responsible for the depression and failed economy or thousands more deaths since trump..asking for a friend

Nov 8, 2020, 7:54 PM

No, Jenny, he will not be held accountable. I actually heard a Biden voter today say “When Biden has to raise taxes it’s because he has to fix Trumps mess”. Already making excuses for him!!

Nov 8, 2020, 7:00 PM [ in reply to Re: I think media is going to miss Trump. How can they spread their negative sky is falling agenda? ]

What will be interesting is to see how the Democrat power struggle plays out. I am interested to see who will be chosen for Biden's cabinet (even in a contested election, the Democrats will go ahead and announce the cabinet choices). Will they be 'establishment' cronies or left wing goons? Will they be itching to push Biden down the stairs of Air Force One or bide their time as long as he does what they tell him? As long as the Republicans hang on to the Senate, I am pretty sure we can weather the next two years.

Nov 8, 2020, 8:31 PM

Hopefully far-left goons & this creates a rift between DEMS in legislative(fearing voter reprisal) & executive branches; additionally "goon" policies should make it more difficult for the RINO's to operate in a "business as usual" manner-if not(w/ Trump gone) the spineless GOP goes back into hibernation-

Nov 8, 2020, 7:10 PM

He is going nowhere.

Suck it up, buttercup

Nov 8, 2020, 7:38 PM

Lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tuck Frump!***

Nov 8, 2020, 7:40 PM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Threads like this are a sobering reminder

Nov 8, 2020, 8:13 PM

that even many of my fellow Clemson fans have lost their minds. I’m no fan of uber-progressive policies, but you guys come across as significantly uninformed (at best) and complete but jobs (at worst). Just because your candidate didn’t win doesn’t mean there was some great conspiracy or fraud. Democracy worked, Trump lost. He needs to graciously concede instead of whipping partisans into a frenzy just to satisfy his own narcissistic delusions. He doesn’t care about you or this country...he never has.

Re: Threads like this are a sobering reminder

Nov 8, 2020, 8:27 PM

Replies: 29
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic