Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I really enjoy this site and most of the posters
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,503

I really enjoy this site and most of the posters

Oct 1, 2019, 9:08 AM

Are(or at least appear to be) great Tiger fans. They are always reasonable and even tolerant of the occasional negative rant by others. There are a few that try to be comedians in every post and some humor at the right time is great. Some posters have obviously not lived as long as some others of us and have a sense of urgent impatience about our team. The posters I don’t understand are the ones that read a differing opinion or concern and their automatic default response is “ you’re a Coot Troll.” Maybe I’m naive or just lack a penchant for paranoia but reasonable people can get upset, make rash statements, complained about and nit-pick every play called and still be a Tiger fan. Maybe immature and impatient but still a Tiger. At least, as far as I’m concerned, that’s exactly why this and other fan forums exist to vent, celebrate, whatever. I guess my demeanor and makeup, past stressors and life in general have seasoned me to ignore rash posts. I am more apt to shut down by seeing and reading the constant but I assume well meaning, drivel posted multiple times daily about the weather, what’s for supper or whatever on TV by people who have 30,000 + Thumbs up and a pulse of 110%. They seem to just be posting for the sake of posting. Maybe they’re just bored. Regardless, I try to respect every bodies opinion, even with those I don’t agree. I’ve been a complainer and criticized this team in the past but I’ve mellowed. Maybe some others might mellow as well. Just my Bye Week musings.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tell 'em u5c coot

Oct 1, 2019, 9:13 AM

fno

People are entitled to their opinions. Sometimes you

Oct 1, 2019, 9:24 AM

have to agree to disagree. People post in the moment based on how they feel. Sometimes they’re irrational. I’ve done it. Let it go. If you don’t think certain posters are funny you don’t have to read their posts. You have a choice to come on here and read and interact with other fans. My advice is that if it bothers you don’t do it. Or you could be like me and not take so much of what goes on a sports message board too seriously and have fun no matter what. If it’s not fun anymore, if you don’t enjoy it then find something else to do with your free time.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I really enjoy this site and most of the posters

Oct 1, 2019, 9:34 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

1. Paragraphs 2. It's just kinda nuts when someone posts

Oct 1, 2019, 9:35 AM

being critical of the offensive coordinators when you look at our 20 game history.

It's nuts.

So they should be called coots ..... or glass is completely empty (not even half) people or whatever . . .

This IS without question THE GREATEST time in the over 100 year history of Clemson Football.

Never say never, but I can see no way it will ever be SURPASSED in the next 100 years - although we are still in the middle of it - I have no idea how long it could last . . . .

So why not just soak it all in and revel in it and all that ?

I could be wrong.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

You tell em

Oct 1, 2019, 9:51 AM

coot

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: You tell em

Oct 1, 2019, 11:56 AM

Yep, there is one of those wannabe comedians I posted about. Thanks for the laugh...??

Why do you hate paragraphs?***

Oct 1, 2019, 10:08 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why do you hate paragraphs?***

Oct 1, 2019, 11:53 AM

Because.

Re: Why do you hate paragraphs?***

Oct 1, 2019, 11:55 AM [ in reply to Why do you hate paragraphs?*** ]

No hate here only understanding. Paragraphs are complicated like some posters.

I enjoy Plyler's blog the most***

Oct 1, 2019, 10:09 AM

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,503
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic