Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I couldn't help but chuckle. Stopped by the drive in ATM
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,453

I couldn't help but chuckle. Stopped by the drive in ATM

Nov 7, 2020, 8:01 AM

at my bank to get a little money. I was second in line and it was dark. Anyway, I always allow a couple of car lengths between me and the car at the ATM hoping to make them feel safe. So I sitting there waiting my turn when another car pulls in behind me, then pulls out and gets in the space between me and the other car. I said, "###!!" under my breath since MfOjr. was with me. Since I was in no hurry and bot knowing who they were and what they may have had in the car, I just waited my turn and told jr. "I guess that's a lesson learned". Well, we had a good laugh about it on the way home.

Good morning and GO TIGERS!!!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

People are dude for sure!

Nov 7, 2020, 8:16 AM

:)

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Standing behind someone.... sure, stay back.

Nov 7, 2020, 8:17 AM

In a car, though? Go nuts to butts on that! You’re asking for cutsies, there.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Glad you held your cannon or verbal fire at this idiot..

Nov 7, 2020, 9:52 AM

or you coulda been shot dead and we’d have lost a super loyal Tiger.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Glad you held your cannon or verbal fire at this idiot..

Nov 7, 2020, 10:30 AM

True or giving them the benefit of the doubt, they could have thought you were sitting back looking for your card or not ready and allowing someone else to go in front of you in the mean time. I have encountered that a few times in line where someone in front of me is not ready.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Had a similar thing happen at the Hardees drive thru

Nov 7, 2020, 10:46 AM

yesterday. I was pulling in line behind the car in front of me, and a somebeach came in from the wrong way and did a 180 and darted in right in front of me. Occurrences like this always make me wish I had a death ray mounted behind the grille of my truck. Or an ice cannon that would shoot holes in their tires, with no bullet to be found by the time the coppers arrived. :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Had somthing similar happen to me once....

Nov 7, 2020, 11:55 AM

People are amazing.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,453
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic