Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I am very disappointed in the Alabama fans
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

I am very disappointed in the Alabama fans

Aug 19, 2020, 12:09 PM

Why doesn’t someone step up and help Namath get a ride to his medical appointments? He did a lot for that college!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I am very disappointed in the Alabama fans

Aug 19, 2020, 12:10 PM

I guess you knew that his roommate with the Jets was a former Tiger. I', very disappointed that Bill Mathis hasn't helped out with the transportation.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Restraining orders?

Aug 19, 2020, 12:13 PM

My best guess.

Re: Upset Win

Aug 19, 2020, 12:22 PM

Joe's Jets cost a lot of people some bucks. They're not giving him a ride.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I am very disappointed in the Alabama fans

Aug 19, 2020, 12:37 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Very sad, that Broadway Joe has, deservedly so, become

Aug 20, 2020, 7:32 PM

a punchline late in life. A bitter commentary on the results of over indulgence in the alcohols.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Very sad, that Broadway Joe has, deservedly so, become

Aug 20, 2020, 8:46 PM

It's also sad that people like Namath achieve that level of fame & wealth, relatively speaking (for some 50 years ago) at such an early age. Suddenly, a young guy in his early/mid-20s has national celebrity & money & THINKS that'll last forever. But fame/glory is fleeting, & people live at or above their income levels instead of saving the bulk of it for 40, 50, 60 years later. Mostly, they don't receive much (if any) counseling about managing money & staying humble. That's what I like about Dabo & staff. I bet they pound that into Clemson players so that, hopefully, they can learn to think 'long into the future' and plan accordingly.

If someone is blessed with talent, intelligence and money, it always pays to keep ego & spending in check. Wish things like that were taught from 1st grade through college. Far more people would be much better off in their 'senior' years.

Re: Very sad, that Broadway Joe has, deservedly so, become

Aug 20, 2020, 8:46 PM [ in reply to Very sad, that Broadway Joe has, deservedly so, become ]

It's also sad that people like Namath achieve that level of fame & wealth, relatively speaking (for some 50 years ago) at such an early age. Suddenly, a young guy in his early/mid-20s has national celebrity & money & THINKS that'll last forever. But fame/glory is fleeting, & people live at or above their income levels instead of saving the bulk of it for 40, 50, 60 years later. Mostly, they don't receive much (if any) counseling about managing money & staying humble. That's what I like about Dabo & staff. I bet they pound that into Clemson players so that, hopefully, they can learn to think 'long into the future' and plan accordingly.

If someone is blessed with talent, intelligence and money, it always pays to keep ego & spending in check. Wish things like that were taught from 1st grade through college. Far more people would be much better off in their 'senior' years.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic