Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I Hope We Can Still Laugh...................
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 724

I Hope We Can Still Laugh...................

Nov 21, 2020, 2:44 PM

even though our game with FSU was canceled. The following is lifted from the current issue of the American Legion Magazine.

A college student stayed up late studying for his zoology exam the next day. As he entered the classroom, he saw ten stands with ten birds on them, with a sack over each bird and only the legs showing. The professor announced that the test would be to look at each set of legs and give the common name, habitat and genus.

The student looked at the legs, but they all looked the same to him. The more he thought about it, the angrier he became. Finally, he marched to the professors desk and exclaimed, "What a stupid test. How cam anyone tell the difference between birds by looking at their legs?" He threw his test on the desk and stomped to the door.

The class was so big that the professor did not know everyone's name so as the student reached the door, he called out, "What's your name?" The enraged student pulled up his pants legs and yelled, "You guess, buddy! You guess!

*****************************************************************************************

And as an added bonus, this from a niece's email.

Did you notice that all scientific instruments looking for intelligent life are pointed away from earth?

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 724
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic