Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hey coots, the real reason(s) Clemson scored that last TD
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Hey coots, the real reason(s) Clemson scored that last TD

Nov 28, 2018, 12:08 AM

1. Dabo was getting revenge for all those five-bomb photos by you classless coots. (Now, coots, before you go all hysterical on me, just remember, Karma is a #####, payback is ####, what goes round comes round, revenge is best served cold, etc. You get the picture --- well maybe not, knowing your fanbase. And, please, no comments from you coots about class and sportsmanship. I don't want to hear it from a fanbase that five-bombed Dabo, members of the football staff, and, the ultimate low, their own relatives in church or from a fanbase that has framed prints of Swearinger taunting Ellington hanging on their home and office walls. You have zero, and I mean zero, basis for whining about class and sportsmanship.)

2. No lead less than 17 points is a safe lead in college football until the final gun sounds. Dabo was content to play backups and run the ball to shorten the game when he was up 28 points and when he was up 21 points. But, when the lead dropped to 14 points, he re-ignited the offense to ensure the win.

3. Dabo didn't want to take a knee at the end of the game, as someone else has pointed out, because he didn't want a repeat of the ugly incident at the end of the Florida game, when a classless coot player tried to bull rush the Florida quarterback and start a fight when Florida took a knee inside the five yard line. Florida showed "class" and the coots returned the favor with a "classless" act.

4. Dabo really didn't mean to score at the end of the game. He called a running play up the middle from the seven yard line. He didn't kick a field goal or call a passing play. How was he to know that the coot defense would part like the Red Sea, allowing Clemson to score.

The real reason that Clemson scored that last TD could be any one or all of the above. So coots, get over your hurt feelings and enjoy your bowl game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

..."would part like the Red Sea"..

Nov 28, 2018, 12:21 AM

Thanks for the chuckle....lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hey coots, the real reason(s) Clemson scored that last TD

Nov 28, 2018, 7:03 AM

Not to mention that THE COMMITTEE looks at a lotta stuff, and being "nice" is not one of them...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So you don't know either?***

Nov 28, 2018, 7:07 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Or maybe he just did it because he could.

Nov 28, 2018, 7:08 AM

Either way I enjoyed it.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

One office I visit for business in Lexington, SC has the Swearinger hit...

Nov 28, 2018, 7:21 AM

Hanging proudly for all to see as they enter the building.

So, yeah... that statement is 100% accurate and verified by me.

Yesterday on 107.5 The Coot the on-air dipsh!t hosts said the last td by Clemson was a “sign of weakness.” And I totally agree!!! Those 2 or 3 coots draped over ETN as he crossed the goal line are weak as dishwater!

~JKB

Message was edited by: JKBtigerpaw

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: One office I visit for business in Lexington, SC has the Swearinger hit...

Nov 28, 2018, 7:52 AM

The biggest weakness on the last TD was the U5C D Line. I do believe ETN run over an EX - Player on his way to the endzone.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You're a "meany head"

Nov 28, 2018, 7:25 AM

said insecure dirtpeckers everywhere.

Nov 28, 2018, 7:58 AM

5. Because he could

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: real reason(s) Clemson scored that last TD - and here's 1 more

Nov 28, 2018, 8:01 AM

The absolutely ridiculous phantom OFF. PI called on CU after the TD catch that got wiped off the board by the inept SEC crew! Dabo was saying, with last TD, "You took one off - I'm putting it back up there!"

Nov 28, 2018, 9:10 AM

Swiss cheese OL.

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic