Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Grab Addazio Quick
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Grab Addazio Quick

Dec 2, 2019, 6:22 AM

Would personally love to have him here as an assistant O-Line coach. He would bring a hard nosed approach and and seems to develop 2&3* linemen into 4-5*.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I had this conversation with Furious yesterday...***

Dec 2, 2019, 6:37 AM

Re: I had this conversation with Furious yesterday...***

Dec 2, 2019, 6:43 AM

Youre almost to 30,000.

LOL. You think I could make it by close of business today?***

Dec 2, 2019, 9:45 AM

I'm sorry. I missed what you said. Can you repeat yourself?***

Dec 2, 2019, 9:48 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Grab Addazio Quick

Dec 2, 2019, 8:20 AM

I've always been an Addazio supporter. I love the toughness of his players, especially in the trenches. They never quit and play a hard-nosed brand of football. It will interesting to see in what direction BC goes in their coaching search. He's going to be hard to replace.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 6, 2021, 8:57 PM

#1... we don't have a vacancy. #2... only 10 assts can do on field coaching. you can't just add a guy, you'd have to take one of your current guys off the field. analyst/ quality control guys can't, by rule, coach on the field. #3... not sure he fits our offensive philosophy, he's more of a 3 yds and a cloud of dust guy.

all that said, he seems like a class guy. hope he lands on his feet.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 2, 2019, 9:06 AM

#1... we don't have a vacancy. #2... only 10 assts can do on field coaching. you can't just add a guy, you'd have to take one of your current guys off the field. analyst/ quality control guys can't, by rule, coach on the field. #3... not sure he fits our offensive philosophy, he's more of a 3 yds and a cloud of dust guy.

all that said, he seems like a class guy. hope he lands on his feet.

Thanks for the info. I’m just speaking as an “internet non expert”, so basically just brainstorming. Wouldn’t it be beneficial to have him in some capacity so when our current o-line retire we’d have him locked up? Is there really a concern with blocking styles from BC to ours? Pass block and run block. Seems the same to me, but again I’m just throwing stuff out there. He seems like a Clemson guy too me.

Dec 2, 2019, 9:11 AM

when caldwell retires (which i hope is still several years off), i'd be shocked if Dabo didn't hire off of his "tree". look for ex players like thomas austin and mav morris to be candidates. maybe dustin fry, though his standing seems to be fading a little.

yes,you run block and pass block. fundamentals are the same, but it just seems to make more sense to have a guy who understands the schemes better, so you don't have to "coach the coach".

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 2, 2019, 9:25 AM

SMFH, GOT TO LOVE THE MOT.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic