Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Georgia gets whipped and Tigers roll today..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 2,562

Georgia gets whipped and Tigers roll today..

Dec 7, 2019, 8:30 AM

What it is is what it is.

Georgia is good, but not great. Not gonna suddenly become great in the 13th game of the year. This team has a great defense, but everywhere else is very pedestrian. And, I don’t trust Georgia. Undisciplined play, bad coaching, and Fromm has really struggled. Would be thrilled if Dawgs won, but unlike most, I live in the real world. LSU rolls today and it might not be close.

Clemson has an extra gear that no other team has. I’ve said Tigers are best team in country and I believe it. NFL running back(s) the best QB in the country, the best receiving corps, and solid in the trenches. And, maybe the best coaching staff in America.

When you have the best players in the country and the best coaches in the country it is really kinda simple - Clemson rolls today and it’s over with 2:30 remaining in the first quarter.

Going to ACC title game this evening driving my Tiger buddies - love college football!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Georgia gets whipped and Tigers roll today..

Dec 7, 2019, 8:41 AM

I think it will be closer. Uga’s defense can frustrate lsu’s offense. Just need the run game to hold serve and fromm find 2 players to consistently catch.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LSUs defense is more suspect than they get credit for.

Dec 7, 2019, 8:47 AM

That being said, Smart has this superpower of making unbelievably stupid in game adjustments. So if it’s a close game I think he pulls out a loss.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Very honest assessment of SEC Championship game. I agree.

Dec 7, 2019, 8:47 AM

Thanks for the Tiger compliments.

It is opposing fans like you that when you say good luck, you actually mean good luck.

Good Luck.??

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 7, 2019, 8:49 AM

Bulldog, I've seen at least twice this season you were driving your buddies to a Clemson game. Are you sure you haven't converted to a Tiger fan already?

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Probably because he is the sober one in the

Dec 7, 2019, 8:56 AM

crowd.

Either that or he drives like every Jawja friend of mine: fast and stop...which has always been my favorite way to travel! lol

Safe travels to Bulldog and his Tiger friends!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 7, 2019, 11:47 AM [ in reply to Re: Georgia gets whipped and Tigers roll today.. ]

saddis56® said:

Bulldog, I've seen at least twice this season you were driving your buddies to a Clemson game. Are you sure you haven't converted to a Tiger fan already?

He's not a Dawg fan ... just trolls ... can't figure him out ...

Dec 7, 2019, 8:54 AM

I see the biggest problem for UGA is that the MOST they have scored against any ranked team is 24, and the LEAST that LSU has scored against ranked teams is 23. I think UGA still has Cager(?) out and another guy out for 1/2 due to fighting in the GT game. Not sure about Swift, as he got injured in the GT game. UGA is in trouble IMO, and have no real weapons to beat a pretty good LSU team.

My concern is that LSU is going to boat-race UGA and win by 40+ and the CFPC will bounce LSU to #1 to avoid having to play CLEMSON who will stomp a hole in LSU. CLEMSON will have to play OSU in a tough game as they are the 2 best teams in the country. LSU will get what effectively is a bye in the first round of the CFP. The fix is in, so watch it happen.

Dec 7, 2019, 9:02 AM

I think Clemson and the bucknuts are better than LSU. No offense to the kind Georgia fan on this thread, but this year is the most overrated the sec has ever been in my opinion, and that is saying a lot because they are usually overrated. I want to play LSU more than anybody because of the run-ins with their fans that I have had this year. I don’t think LSU can stay within 17 of Clemson.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 7, 2019, 8:58 AM

Is Swift playing? If so I like UGAs chances. They can run, stop the run, and have a solid senior qb.

Both QBs will feast on opponents' secondary today.

Dec 7, 2019, 9:08 AM

This is going to look like a BIG 12 game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Smart does have a talent of snatching defeat from the jaws

Dec 7, 2019, 9:21 AM

of victory. We would hear more about that if thUGA was an ACC team (ad nauseum)......but dumb coaching decisions just mean more in the mighty $EC.

Dec 7, 2019, 9:50 AM

Don't be so quick to write off the twists and turns that affect the outcome of CFB game. Utah had their game won on paper all week. Things happen on the field that shouldn't.

Unfortunately so, since you have so many players out.***

Dec 7, 2019, 9:52 AM

I think UGA has a chance***

Dec 7, 2019, 9:53 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Dood, just go ahead and try out that Clemson hat...

Dec 7, 2019, 10:05 AM

...you know you want to. It's the only thing that is keeping you from being a complete person.

I'm very interested in seeing LSWho against a real defense. And, with their chitty defense we'll see if Fromm gets back on track. Intriguing game.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don’t know where you came from with all this rational

Dec 7, 2019, 10:09 AM

Bulldog talk, this is the only UGA fan that doesn’t drink the rat poison from the media?

I pretty much agree with your assessment. They are good but not great. 1 dimensional offense and defense will give up more than they are expected today.

That said good luck. Whatever happens the SEC only deserves 1 team. I hope Clemson gets a chance to play whatever representation the SEC sends

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I don’t know where you came from with all this rational

Dec 7, 2019, 11:56 AM

Bulldog talk, this is the only UGA fan that doesn’t drink the rat poison from the media?

I pretty much agree with your assessment. They are good but not great. 1 dimensional offense and defense will give up more than they are expected today.

That said good luck. Whatever happens the SEC only deserves 1 team. I hope Clemson gets a chance to play whatever representation the SEC sends

If Georgia can not control the time of possession, I agree LSU will put way too many points up for them to win today. Offense has not click, for several reasons, all season. Really don't know what will be "expected" but it is definitely an up hill battle today.

I totally agree with only one team in the CFP, I don't care what the situation is ... Don't play (like Alabama) in your conference championship game - you are out ... Lose your CCG - likewise, you are out.

Secondly, I would like to see that the power 5 conference game winners get a slot in the play-off with a dis-qualifier like 3 losses. Then have three, at large bids selected by committee/polls like now. If a power five team loses 3 or more and is out, then at large bids expand to 4. (Then, and only then, the argument could be made for a back door from someone that does not win their CCG, but that's an argument for another day.)

Replies: 17
| visibility 2,562
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic