Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
From a OhioSt Forum . . .someone gets it . . .
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

From a OhioSt Forum . . .someone gets it . . .

Dec 20, 2020, 7:24 PM

"Clemson has beat a Woody Hayes Team, A Urban Meyer Team and a Ryan Day Team that was a lot better last year than this years. Don't get your hopes up. Lawrence will carve up our patched up band aid Defensive Backfield.
And Fields and the Offense will struggle most of the night.
Dabo won't call off the dogs he hates us ."

Well alright then!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: From a OhioSt Forum . . .someone gets it . . .

Dec 20, 2020, 7:30 PM

They're also saying another starter has tested positive .. . . waiting for the hammer to fall on others.

Dec 20, 2020, 7:34 PM

B1G is voting now to award the Bucknuts the 2020 National Championship after their historic win over Northwestern.

Dec 20, 2020, 7:34 PM

He was wrong about one thing, and that is that Dabo don't hate anybody, and once he has the game won, he will have his team to coast to the end. He doesn't make it a point by embarrassing another HC!!! Dabo was on that end before with WV, and he didn't like, and he remembers what a turd the WV HC was, and he don't want others feeling that way about himself!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 20, 2020, 10:13 PM

Not sure why anyone would hate the Bucknuts. They are a historic powerhouse that took down Southern Cal, thought to be unbeatable with OJ murderer in the 60s. They took down Bamer, thought tio be unbeatable, for the first 4 team championship 7 years ago. Went to the Obowl when Tadj whipped them, and an incredible number of Bucks had moved to FL, because, I guess, who wants to go through a winter a few miles from Lake Erie. Tailgated with some and they were pretty agreable. I have nothing against them and glad to have them at 0-4, hope to make if five. I frankly think they are the greatest challenge in the playoffs. If we get by them I think we are clearly in good shape against the Bee Bee heads, and if FL was able to torch Bamer for 46, we'll get a few more stops.

I hate them because they are arrogant beyond belief - their

Dec 20, 2020, 10:20 PM

team, their fans, the whole freaking state.

Terrible group of people.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic