Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Favorite story’s / incidents in ATL (also traumatic)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

Favorite story’s / incidents in ATL (also traumatic)

Sep 3, 2020, 5:57 PM

Was in ATL back in 09/10 for the kickoff game and was in a pretty long line for one of those handicap porta Johns .. long story short the crowd had begun to grow impatient ... mostly family types around so my older brother being the hero he tends to be went to try and knock on the door to see what the deal was.. well the door wasn’t fully locked and no one had responded or said anything so he pushed it open only to find two (likely homeless natives) partaking in some nasty oral love making. Screams and gasps were loud and of many.. some poor kiddo actually got blindfolded by his mom trying to hide the act. The damage had been done already though (he was never the same).And I went about my afternoon and found another hole to pee in. My brother said otw back to tailgate. Welp that’s ATL for ya..

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Several related to a NYE night at Peach Bowl years ago.

Sep 3, 2020, 6:04 PM

First was making the mistake of going to underground atlanta. There were so many people, they shut down the escalators and you could not get in or out. Then there was a shooting in the stairwell, which sent folks pushing out everywhere trying to get away. Later at the metro station, we were waiting on a train, along with 25% of the town it seems. We were near the front, and when the door opened on the empty train, the next thing I knew we were in it. Don't think my feet moved. Will not make those mistakes again!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Favorite story’s / incidents in ATL (also traumatic)

Sep 3, 2020, 8:38 PM

Years ago at old Atlanta stadium we were at a Falcons game. We are tailgating in parking lot. And a local asks to borrow a smoke. No one obliged. This one guy with us was smoking a pipe for whatever reason. So the guy asks if he can borrow the fellows pipe. That too was declined

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic