Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dan Mullen was just flat out ripping Todd Grantham
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,883

Dan Mullen was just flat out ripping Todd Grantham

Nov 28, 2020, 1:18 PM

on the sideline

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dan Mullen was just flat out ripping Todd Grantham

Nov 28, 2020, 1:24 PM

Can't stand Todd Grantham, but I hate Mullen even more. Sleeze ball.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That was worth of Nick Saban

Nov 28, 2020, 1:51 PM

What was really bad about it is Mullen just kept going on and on and on. Walked away from him 3-4 times then turned around and lit him up again.

I'm used to seeing Mullen go on long tirades against refs and sometimes he'll light up a player coming off the field. But what we saw today was a bit over the top. That poor DC has to turn around and coach players who are listening and watching the humiliation.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That was worth of Nick Saban

Nov 28, 2020, 2:14 PM

I saw that too. However, each time Mullen walked off, the DC had something to say. I don't think they will make another season together.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That was worth of Nick Saban

Nov 28, 2020, 2:54 PM

That was my observation too. Not so much that Mullen was, rightfully so, ripping his DC cuz they suck, but he ran his mouth every time Dan stopped. F’n BS came out of his mouth in that 30 seconds at least twice.

Grantham sucks. Fans hate him and didn’t want him after GA fired him. They’ll probably hire mistcheese back at DC.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That is an understatement!***

Nov 28, 2020, 2:18 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 28, 2020, 2:57 PM

Any idea why?

Defense had just held them out of thje endzone and forced them to settle for FG.

Now, if he wanted to rip him in general for the D not being able to get UK off the field I could at least see that. But, just seemed like a strange time to do it to me.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 28, 2020, 2:58 PM

Their LB’s are lazy and slow. With any QB they faced that can through accurately over 15 yards their DB’s get torched. They are constantly out of position and have no hustle.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,883
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic