Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dabo still silent?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Dabo still silent?

Nov 21, 2020, 5:11 PM

If so, the silence is deafening.

Maybe I missed it but haven’t heard anything from him about today’s nonsense. One thing that I love about the man is he isn’t afraid to speak his mind. Please don’t hold back now!

It would be nice to hear the truth. We’ve all heard too much lying, deceit and just pure garbage this year from all over the place. If it’s really about safety then I’m good with it but something sure does smell.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Believe this : Dabo Swinney is mad

Nov 21, 2020, 5:33 PM

and the silence tells us all exactly how he feels. FSU is, has been, and always will be, pure trash in the world of college football.

Even when they won it was always attributable to cheating and being classless. They have no integrity and much like Miami, have never been a clean program.

I hope they are among worst teams in the country each and every year they field a team. Maybe they shut down the football program, wouldn’t bother me in the least. It would help all those kids who “think” they want to play football for that crap team, they are too young to no any better. Shut it down!!!!!

He is holding back until he cools down below the level of

Nov 21, 2020, 5:46 PM

molten lava. He knows nothing would actually be gained by him out and out calling FSU Pantywaisted Cowards. He is wrong. It would make us, the Clemson Fanbase, love him even more.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hood said likely won't hear from him untill Sunday night...

Nov 21, 2020, 5:46 PM

Maybe he will speak today. I am guessing he is cooling off some and coming up with his plan on how to best discuss the situation.

I feel bad for our players and coaches....what a rollercoaster of emotions. I feel bad for the fans who spent money to attend. I feel bad for me because they took away my joy of watching Clemson football today...and I am just saying....I needed those 60 mins of joy.

I feel like the integrity of our program, coaches, and medical staff has been questioned. Bit fired up.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hood said likely won't hear from him untill Sunday night...

Nov 21, 2020, 6:03 PM

Yep, I’m with you. They basically seem to have called us a program who cares nothing for the safety of our players - a bunch of irresponsible liars. Now is not the time for him to stop defending his program.

Re: Dabo still silent?

Nov 21, 2020, 5:47 PM

When has a had a chance to speak? He doesn’t tweet.

There was time if he wanted....

Nov 21, 2020, 5:49 PM

He always interviews after the game. He could have had a press conference before they left or when they got back.

Repeat

Nov 21, 2020, 5:49 PM [ in reply to Re: Dabo still silent? ]

Revenge is a dish....

Nov 21, 2020, 5:54 PM

... best served COLD!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 21, 2020, 5:57 PM

I'm guessing that no one should want to 'poke the bear' today.
Maybe he will feel like talking tomorrow.

Nov 21, 2020, 6:08 PM

Probably Sunday evening conference call is when he will and should go ballistic and tell FSU what he thinks, but he want go that far. Just hope he keeps it in the back of his mind and takes it out on all of the opponents the rest of thd season, including the post season.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Da Bo has enough sense not to

Nov 21, 2020, 7:00 PM

ballistic. He knows what the media would do. He does not want them to be able to use one word against him and let them over and over again say he does not care about the health of his players and FSU players. They would set him on fire.

Silence can be golden. He may even come out and say he understands how FSU felt. But I do not believe he will blast FSU. Pretty sure we all know he really feels.

Nov 21, 2020, 7:09 PM

Not much to say, FSU took the easy way out. What a message to send to your team.

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic