Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dabo accused of petty theft!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

Dabo accused of petty theft!

Dec 1, 2019, 3:47 PM

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/dabo-stealing-play-signals.318706/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Those responses are hilarious!

Dec 1, 2019, 3:59 PM

At least they're being realistic about things.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dabo accused of petty theft!

Dec 1, 2019, 4:02 PM

The Tigers also had highlight films of their great play! Unfortunately, for them, it only took seven seconds to see all the highlights of this season.

Dec 1, 2019, 4:08 PM

It is never, never their fault when they lose. Usually it is the refs fault but I see they have added another lame excuse.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did we have laptops? ***

Dec 1, 2019, 4:13 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 1, 2019, 4:16 PM

This was a good one...
"Clemson could have given us their play signals and it wouldn't have mattered."

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 1, 2019, 4:21 PM

Man I pray all the time that we somehow, in someway get those idiots off our yearly schedule. Their FB team is bad enough, and playing them is a strength of schedule destroyer, but the ignorance of that fan base is just so overwhelming that it is just simply mind-boggling, and nothing at this time in my life could make me any happier than eliminating them from our schedule for at least until my time up with the living!!! Where does this chit they use for excuses continually come from, they are totally and completely insane!!! We complete out talent them player for player at every position, and they will come up with some chit like Dabo stealing their signs is how we beat them. We could hand them out play book, and tell them what play we will run next, and still beat them in the dirt, and they will assume we steal their play calls to beat them, how insane is that!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 1, 2019, 4:39 PM

LOL - my wife even asked me "Why is their QB running to the sidelines all the time? He can barely walk, and they're making him run like that?". I laughed and told her that they are afraid that we steal their stupid signals, like we need to do that.

Dec 1, 2019, 4:58 PM

Coots really are at their best when close to rock bottom. That is funny stuff.

Dec 1, 2019, 6:09 PM

I think it was to keep his leg from getting stiff between plays....lol

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 1, 2019, 6:44 PM

When did figuring out the other teams signals become cheating? If your coaches are smart enough to figure them out then the other teams coaches must be pretty stupid if they can’t create signals that are almost impossible to figure out.

If that’s cheating then a lot of teams are doing it! I call BS that stealing signs is cheating! Teams have doing since I started playing little league sports.

Trying to figure out signs from the other team has always been a priority. It’s like a baseball runner figuring out a pitchers move to first So he can get a quicker jump when stealing a base, that just being smart. If your signs have been figured out by your opponent, I see it as the coaches on one team are just smarter than the coaches on the other team.

In SC’s case it would not matter if CLEMSON gave WM the Tigers playbook the coots would still get their butts kicked.

SEC teams stop whining when you lose. If SV gets beat the team cheated if bama gets beat it’s because they were tired from the game against Western Carolina. What BS the SEC can come up with when they lose and the number of excuses for being a team that sucks!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 2, 2019, 1:05 AM

It's called an inferior complex bc they aren't near as strong a conference as they were 6-7-8 years ago bc a teams in all the other conferences has teams now that can play with the SEC throught out that conference. Take for instance the last 4 years Clemson has been competitive enough to beat any SEC team, and before us it was FSU, and OSU... The SEC have lost their dominance they once had, but in their minds and through the media, they feel that they are what they once was, but not anymore on the field. They are living in the past and they can't let that go bc they would have to admit that they are no longer the top dogs of college FB, and they want that dream to live on so bad, that they live in a fantasy that they are!!!! If Bama would have dropped as far as the rest of that league did, they would have been no more than the ACC has been minus FSU and Clemson!!!!

Dec 1, 2019, 7:06 PM

Do the Coots really have signals?

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 2, 2019, 1:10 AM

They probably do, but the academic level is so low, they don't have players that can remember what they are or recognise them when they are being presented from the side lines!!!

the qbs are too stupid to remember the signals

Dec 1, 2019, 7:14 PM

they have to go to the sideline to get the play

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic