Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dabo Eatin’ Crow
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 42
| visibility 1

Dabo Eatin’ Crow

Jan 1, 2021, 11:52 PM

Let’s get back back to humbly winning ... no trash talk...

2024 white level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How about let's get back to the basics of blocking

Jan 1, 2021, 11:53 PM

and tackling?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^POTD***

Jan 2, 2021, 12:07 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No CHIT....

Jan 2, 2021, 12:18 AM [ in reply to How about let's get back to the basics of blocking ]

Like, anyone who watched us this year could tell that our O line was crap this year and we simply couldn't run the ball like we have the last 2 years.

With that said, it would be wise that if you knew that about your team, you might want to tone down the talk quit a bit. Any team is looking for an edge, all the time. Why give them free gas for their tank?

That's the real head scratcher to me...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dabo Eatin’ Crow

Jan 1, 2021, 11:54 PM

Tell em coot!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 1, 2021, 11:55 PM

is he wrong? if so explain and dont just say "coot"

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 1, 2021, 11:57 PM

I agree we need to win with class

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dabo can do what he wants

Jan 1, 2021, 11:58 PM

Doesn't need a Keyboard Warrior's advice

Uhhhh, no. Why is this so difficult for so may people to

Jan 2, 2021, 12:08 AM

understand? It's not that complicated.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Jan 2, 2021, 12:10 AM

William Christopher ran his mouth and his team paid the price. You mess with the bull enough times you'll get the horns.

Jan 2, 2021, 12:13 AM

Like 4 times? Winning 1 of 5 in bowls. I will take those odds

Jan 2, 2021, 12:27 AM [ in reply to Re: Dabo Eatin’ Crow ]

Shut up idiot!!! Dabo spoke the truth and the truth still is that 6 games should have disqualified them. It’s not about there talent it is about rewarding the teams that played a full season. For that reason as much as it pains me I hope Alabama wins because there will be no true champion if they do not. Really could care less if you agree.

Jan 2, 2021, 12:37 AM

It is spelled “their” talent. So, maybe listen to an intellectual opinion instead of telling someone to shut up. Sometimes it’s thought tot be a fool than speak and remove all doubt.

I’m proud of my Tigers and sometimes we, and they need to be reigned in. Dabo may have been right, but he has been real mouthy. Mouthy enough to possibly give a team enough ammo to want to curb stomp us. Hmmmmm

Jan 2, 2021, 12:52 AM [ in reply to Re: Dabo Eatin’ Crow ]

It didn't matter if he was right in his mind. Dabo's the one that should have shut-up

Jan 5, 2021, 1:17 AM

Shut up about what? Having to play twice as many games to get in? Getting punished for playing a full schedule? Come on man

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Keep drinking that bull milk...slack.***

Jan 5, 2021, 12:19 AM [ in reply to Re: Dabo Eatin’ Crow ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 5, 2021, 1:12 AM [ in reply to Re: Dabo Eatin’ Crow ]

Ran his mouth. The heck are you talking about? Putting out at 11? That ain't running his mouth he was right. I say let's play only 6 games next year.........

Jan 5, 2021, 1:14 AM [ in reply to Re: Dabo Eatin’ Crow ]

You need to go back tonyourn11 worrier board with that trash.

Jan 5, 2021, 9:55 AM [ in reply to Re: Dabo Eatin’ Crow ]

OhSt posted the 29-23 score in their weight room and meeting rooms right after their loss last year. The 11 Dabo gave the fan base something to focus on. The team had been using last year as their motivation, like I expect our Tigers to do with this year's loss.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 2, 2021, 12:11 AM

Not really. 6 games means less impact of injuries and exposure on film. No doubt they beat us but that doesn't mean there aren't factors to consider.

Not really. 6 games means less impact of injuries and exposure on film. No doubt they beat us but that doesn't mean there aren't factors to consider.

Jan 2, 2021, 12:23 AM

Amen. HUGE advantage playing 6 games to our 12. Ray Charles can see the advantage of only playing on decent team to our 3-4 where they could be conservative and they had much more of us to see than we had on them. Also, we didn’t have good tight end play all year and we’re left with a 3rd string MLB down 3 tds and NO ONE can tell me Etienne doesn’t have a nagging injury. Dabo didn’t cause it, to make the playoffs every year since it began ain’t easy and our oline is Wayy young and got shown it. Go Tigers! Not ashamed!

Jan 2, 2021, 12:49 AM

OSU was handicapped by stricter Big Ten covid standards than was Clemson. Also, if OSU had played 3 more games, they would have been better able to play backups and get the timing between Fields and their receivers, which was awful in Northwestern game. OSU's backup qb has not thrown a pass all year. OSU has young DBs that need more work. All that being said, Fields came up huge and that was mostly the difference in the game.

If given the choice OSU would have preferred to play Clemson's schedule instead of playing the 6 games that they played.

Not buying that NW and Indiana are close to ND.

Jan 4, 2021, 7:28 PM

The bucks ran a 6 game weak schedule with very vanilla offense. It was a huuuuge advantage.

Jan 5, 2021, 1:16 AM [ in reply to Re: Dabo Eatin’ Crow ]

Gimme a break with that weak excuse. I say give us only six games next year and make you play 12. Asterisk on osu this year. Crying because you needed rules changes.

Jan 2, 2021, 12:23 AM [ in reply to Re: Dabo Eatin’ Crow ]

Amen. HUGE advantage playing 6 games to our 12. Ray Charles can see the advantage of only playing on decent team to our 3-4 where they could be conservative and they had much more of us to see than we had on them. Also, we didn’t have good tight end play all year and we’re left with a 3rd string MLB down 3 tds and NO ONE can tell me Etienne doesn’t have a nagging injury. Dabo didn’t cause it, to make the playoffs every year since it began ain’t easy and our oline is Wayy young and got shown it. Go Tigers! Not ashamed!

Jan 2, 2021, 12:23 AM [ in reply to Re: Dabo Eatin’ Crow ]

jaybee said:

jaybee said:

My man has Two NCs. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Jan 2, 2021, 12:13 AM

He said, "we play to a standard" in the past. Turns out, that has worked. Did we play to it tonight? No. Does anyone think that? No. I'll let Dabo talk all he wants. He's a phenomenal coach.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Absolutely!***

Jan 4, 2021, 7:19 PM

Jan 4, 2021, 7:30 PM

Does it make you happy that he’s eating crow? You seem to find some sort of pleasure in this loss that true fans don’t share. I’ve got something for you to eat and it isn’t crow

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ahoy thar, matey!

Jan 4, 2021, 7:37 PM

Get yer scurvy, landlubbery self out to the poop deck! Time ta’ walk the plank!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Are you crazy?***

Jan 4, 2021, 11:37 PM

Jan 5, 2021, 12:09 AM

From an Ohio State fan's perspective, I can only say to Dabo please keep on jawing. From an OSU perspective, there are only positive consequences to his jawing. Thanks very much.

So you get 'Bucked' Daily...?***

Jan 5, 2021, 12:22 AM

Jan 5, 2021, 1:04 AM [ in reply to Re: Dabo Eatin’ Crow ]

Jawing?? The only jawing is from OcryO fans on this board. Dabo was asked a question in a press conference and answered it honestly stating his opinion as a man of principle. He is not going to change his answer to please other people. You won the game THIS year. Take all the pride you want in beating us once out of 5 tries. I understand it's difficult to accept that a team from a tiny, southern school basically has owned you in football until this year. Looking forward to meeting you again. Your fanbase is so lovely. Bless your hearts.

Jan 5, 2021, 1:19 AM [ in reply to Re: Dabo Eatin’ Crow ]

Lawl. Keep crying bucknut. Keep crying. Maybe you can get a rule change again next year too.

Jan 5, 2021, 12:46 AM

Let's go back to actual Tiger fans on this board, could we?

Still- how’s about you getting back to FGF!***

Jan 5, 2021, 12:52 AM

Still- how’s about you getting back to FGF!***

Jan 5, 2021, 12:52 AM

Re: Still- how’s about you getting back to FGF!***

Jan 5, 2021, 9:43 AM

Dabo's job is to coach football and he is terrific at that. Probably the best in the country. It is not his job to determine which teams are eligible for the CFB championship. He has no input on that and that's how it should be. So when he gives another team locker room material for no reason, and he and our university get trolled by half of the country for that, I don't think that's a smart thing to do by a guy who is really smart about everything else.

Re: I smell chicken.....

Jan 5, 2021, 9:45 AM

coot.

Screw Calford.

Replies: 42
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic