Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson/Pitt TV? YouTubeTV?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Clemson/Pitt TV? YouTubeTV?

Mar 6, 2021, 11:56 AM

Does anyone know a way I could watch the game today by streaming? I noticed it will be on raycom and I don’t see it on YouTube tv, also it’s blacked out of the ESPN app.

If anyone knows any tricks I would greatly appreciate it!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No luck here either - very frustrating. It seems there are

Mar 6, 2021, 12:13 PM

more potential choices than ever to watch Clemson basketball, but when it gets right down to it, I've been able to actually access fewer this year than I can ever remember.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

yep..it sucks***

Mar 6, 2021, 12:15 PM

Re: No luck here either - very frustrating. It seems there are

Mar 6, 2021, 12:17 PM [ in reply to No luck here either - very frustrating. It seems there are ]

Try FoxsportsGo. Game is on Fox Sports Network.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you don't get the Fox Sports cluster, which YT doesn't,

Mar 6, 2021, 12:19 PM

you are simply not eligible

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nope, YT subscribers are screwed because Swofford had to

Mar 6, 2021, 12:17 PM

shoehorn Raycom into our media rights during our last negotiations because shocker, his son worked in programming for Raycom...So now the ACC has it's own network, that can't find enough revenue driving content but plenty of slots for wrestling and volleyball and we play a third of our games blacked out by ESPN and our OWN channel...Utterly ####### inexcusable

You deserve more than 1 point. We can watch the dadgum

Mar 6, 2021, 12:25 PM

vollyball game, but not basketball. Swofford is the worst commissioner ever!!!!!

Some of the crap he pulled was downright criminal, not

Mar 6, 2021, 12:29 PM

even tarheeledtiger can excuse away the nepotism, and he turned a blind eye to decades of academic fraud

Re: Clemson/Pitt TV? YouTubeTV?

Mar 6, 2021, 12:30 PM

I know one thing, the ACC Network sucks. Waste of a TV channel space.

In Tampa - with Hulu and the ACC Network - can’t watch any

Mar 6, 2021, 12:41 PM

games on Raycom ..... which seems like nearly every basketball game has been on Raycom.

Absolutely terrible.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Yep ... the game shows up on my Hulu Sports list

Mar 6, 2021, 12:53 PM

but not able to watch. * sigh*

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

search "reddit clemson/pitt stream" and find a thread with a link***

Mar 6, 2021, 12:43 PM

try this one

Mar 6, 2021, 12:54 PM

http://www.wizistreams.club/2021/03/clemson-vs-pittsburgh.html

On my iPhone - clicking on your link - all it wants to do

Mar 6, 2021, 1:21 PM

after partially open - is download & install an app.

Can’t do that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

mine runs unless i tried to listen to the sound***

Mar 6, 2021, 1:28 PM

SUCKS! Game is on RSN. I Have no way to watch on

Mar 6, 2021, 12:53 PM

YouTube TV. No problem; surely I can stream it, right? So I Google "RSN Clemson Pitt" and I see that RSN is actually broadcast through Fox Sports South (which is not part of my YouTube package), so I'll just stream it. I click on the FSS link on that page, and it takes me to a blank page that just says ... "OK". That's it. So I go directly to the FSS page, and the Clemson game isn't even listed. ###? It was easier to watch a Clemson basketball game on TV in 1990 than it is now.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

http://freestreams-live1.com/nesn-plus/***

Mar 6, 2021, 12:56 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^ This. Thanks.***

Mar 6, 2021, 1:13 PM

- H. L. Mencken

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic