Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
CharlestonTiger15, what are your thoughts on vaccines...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 281

CharlestonTiger15, what are your thoughts on vaccines...

Nov 2, 2020, 8:15 AM

You have expertise and I respect your opinion. What are your thoughts on the effectiveness of coronavirus vaccines?

CharlestonTiger15

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: CharlestonTiger15, what are your thoughts on vaccines...

Nov 2, 2020, 8:21 AM

Let me preface this by saying I’m in no way qualified or informed to comment on the efficacy of the various vaccines in production. I can’t even give a very educated answer about herd immunity and the impact of a vaccine on public health. There are people who are much smarter than me who have spent careers researching, developing, and studying the impact of vaccines- I just rearrange people’s insides, I’m like an auto mechanic for people.

Huge caveat aside, I’m 100% pro-vaccine in all situations. Vaccine safety concerns are bogus conspiracies. When one or more COVID vaccines become available, we all have to take it. I would mandate it, 0 exceptions. Sounds like it will likely need to be given annually like the flu vaccine. It doesn’t have to be 100% effective to help either. The figures I’ve heard are that we need minimum 75% take. I see vaccines as the only pathway to where I can walk into a building without a ####### mask on any time soon.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks...

Nov 2, 2020, 8:25 AM

to clarify, I am not a vaccine conspiracist. Just wondering about how it would work. Your annual vaccinations answers that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dámn, well said!***

Nov 2, 2020, 8:28 AM [ in reply to Re: CharlestonTiger15, what are your thoughts on vaccines... ]

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“To See a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour.” WB

Here, here!

Nov 2, 2020, 8:32 AM [ in reply to Re: CharlestonTiger15, what are your thoughts on vaccines... ]

And Ditto!

Do you really think a mandate is possible?

Nov 2, 2020, 11:52 AM [ in reply to Re: CharlestonTiger15, what are your thoughts on vaccines... ]

We can’t even get people to try to wear a little piece of cloth over their mouth and nose when they go into a store.

I just rearrange people’s insides

Nov 2, 2020, 12:00 PM [ in reply to Re: CharlestonTiger15, what are your thoughts on vaccines... ]

Obed® does that too!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Thanks for the shout-out man.

Nov 2, 2020, 4:10 PM

And I want to apologize again. I feel terrible. You back to crapping normally yet?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 281
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic