Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Cata, Stubborn and Team
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Cata, Stubborn and Team

Jan 6, 2021, 7:47 PM

I am not saying that I like the violence or that its good for the Country. I am saying that there is a HUGE swath of people in this Country, obviously, that feel disenfranchised. The media and the ruling class of left and center left have caused this to happen. Trump is indefensible, but you cannot say that these guys are any different than ANTIFA, BLM or any other radical Leftist group.

I am done posting about this and moving on. Hopefully this all gets cleaned up soon, but I doubt it with the way the media will play this out and fuel the fire.

APM said it a ton better than I did or ever will.

Out.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

one last thing to say, YES

Jan 6, 2021, 7:49 PM

I would have gone there today to support Trump, not the crazies, but I would have left quickly and headed back to my hotel, making sure to drop my MAGA hat in the closest bin.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hey bud, no hard feelings.

Jan 6, 2021, 7:50 PM

You know me and you are good.

I do think that a reason that many voters "feel" disenfranchised is because they are simply fed outright lies by the guy they respect most.

It's not lost on me that people are angry, confused...even hurt...by what's gone on the past few months.

I harbor no ill will towards you and most other people who I know are acting genuinely --- I also get caught in the heat of the moment sometimes. All good here.

I hope in time you'll see that Trump is toxic and ultimately contributes the unrest that you're referring to, though. Go Broncos!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If the p&r board can't come together...

Jan 6, 2021, 7:54 PM

American never will. wut

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hey bud, no hard feelings.

Jan 6, 2021, 7:56 PM [ in reply to Hey bud, no hard feelings. ]

I will retract my very first statement of “this is America. This is great”

When I went into the museum with my son, it was just them on the steps and hadn’t gotten into the building from my Twitter feed. I thought just a loud and raucous protest was happening, which is good for the Country. While we were in the museum for about 2.5/3 hours, things took a huge turn. So I will apologize for that as you couldn’t see my context from that first comment and I was out of pocket for so long.

Anger and emotions ran high today. I probably said

Jan 6, 2021, 8:02 PM

some things I shouldn't have, as well. Again, no harm no foul.

We're all just a buncha guys (and girls in some cases) gathering to chat about things on a message board, after all. I try not to take it TOO serious.

Thanks for manning up though and clarifying previous remarks. I can relate to you because I know we're both okay guys who get real fired up (and in my case today, liquored up) sometimes.

Jah bless. Hope you had a good day with your son.

Re: Hey bud, no hard feelings.

Jan 6, 2021, 8:55 PM [ in reply to Hey bud, no hard feelings. ]

I hope that you will see in time that both Democrats and Republicans are liars.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson doesn't care about basketball....as evidenced by Brown-L getting 14 years.

Interesting. Honest question...

Jan 6, 2021, 7:54 PM

Did you give the same consideration to protestors (and the occasional rioter) during the racial unrest this summer? Did you attempt to understand their anger, or did you simply dismiss it amidst the violence?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No, Trump caused this. These people are mad at things

Jan 6, 2021, 7:55 PM

that never even happened, because they were lied to by the guy they worshipped.

Some people want to be lied to.

Jan 6, 2021, 7:59 PM

So they feel better about themselves.

Narcissists love all the dopamine hits from being pro-Trump

Jan 6, 2021, 9:09 PM

they insane in the membrain.

Support for traditional Republican agenda is understandable.

Jan 6, 2021, 8:04 PM

Trump was a vehicle to deliver much of that until the brakes failed. I saw the character flaws early on because inherently suspicious of Yankee ########.

No apology necessary for being Republican.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You can’t fix stupid

Jan 6, 2021, 8:08 PM

which is what we are currently seeing by your sect. They are just dumb and scared.

The media is not responsible for hurting their feelings.

Jan 6, 2021, 8:25 PM

People who feel disenfranchised can learn, can join the discussion, can become leaders, can debate ideas.

They don't have a right to have the media tell them what they want to hear, and the "ruling class on the left" is just more made-up nonsense that your victims invented so they wouldn't be responsible for their own problems.

Grow up already. The media isn't the problem. The problem is the idiots who blame "the media" and "the left" and "the right" and "big corporations" blah blah blah blah for everything, who won't take responsibility for their own behavior. THEY are the problem.

I guess what I'm saying is, shut up.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

I really wish you did not have that important meeting

Jan 6, 2021, 8:42 PM

and doctor's appointment so you could have shown up today. I have no doubt in my mind you would have been one of the first people that got inside capital building.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

BLM protest for social change and to not get shot at a higher frequency

Jan 6, 2021, 8:50 PM

The fools today were upset that their guy lost a free and fair election.

BLM folks were unarmed and shot with rubber bullets. Morons today had no such problems.

You think this won’t empower others to do this all around the country knowing no repercussions?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Cata, Stubborn and Team

Jan 6, 2021, 8:57 PM

"I am saying that there is a HUGE swath of people in this Country, obviously, that feel disenfranchised. The media and the ruling class of left and center left have caused this to happen. "

That is bullshyatt masquerading as hubris.

The people are to blame for the feeling of disenfranchisement are the charlatans like Lin Wood and QANON Nazi scum who sold them this phony message. The Stop The Steal campaign was a giant ruse. A pure propaganda play that overly saturated Trump fans bought hook line and sinker.

They sowed this doubt in our democratic process. It wasn't Antifa. It wasn't the Dems. Trump's army of sycophants created this monster.

Get your facts straight bud before you try to even attempt to mend fences with this phony bs.

#NeverForget the #Traitors who set this up to go down on 1/6/2021

Donald Trump
Mike Pence
Kevin McCarthy
Ted Cruz
Josh Howley
Lindsey Graham
Mitch McConnell
Rupert Murdoch
Louie Gohmert
Devin Nunes
Sean Hannity