Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Boom!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Boom!

Dec 17, 2020, 11:33 PM

https://www.ajc.com/politics/politics-blog/an-outraged-kemp-blasts-pro-trump-conspiracy-theorists-harassing-his-family/TNOSVKC5XJERXJ7JKNWPZ7EZX4/

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think I just figured it out.

Dec 18, 2020, 12:47 AM

So, the Rep governors, senators and such needed a way to make a clean break from the campaign, the election, etc. So they go to some of the local trump people say, "Look we need you to do something really over the top. Not antifa or sociolgy professor type stuff, but up there. Then we can say..."

Nah, that doesn't quite work. But there's something there. I'll work on it and get back to you.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think I just figured it out.

Dec 18, 2020, 9:38 AM

Tulsa,

You might consider consulting facts and evidence while you are trying to figure it out.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think they are throwing the 'outraged,' term around yet...

Dec 18, 2020, 1:58 AM

not realizing that the only people who are outraged are the voters who are convinced that the election was ripe with fraud. Anyone calling me a conspiracy theorist is welcome to their opinion. In turn it is my prerogative to point out that they are willfully blind to the evidence of fraud which has been presented both by video, stats, forensic study of Dominion voting machines and testimonies sworn under penalty of perjury.

Trump colluded with Russia, not one video nor one sworn testimony but the same people who are convinced he fixed the 2016 election with the assistance of Russia are the same people calling me a conspiracy theorist. The same media so sure of the Russian hoax are now sure the election was devoid of fraud.

You know how you can tell the honest people from the liars. At first it was 'absolutely no fraud, it was the cleanest, most secure election in history.' Then it was 'sure there was fraud but there's always some election fraud.' Now it's 'yes there was election fraud but not enough to change the outcome.

My opinion and position has not changed. This election was so ripe with fraud it was a ruse. A 6:30 am dump of ballots shows Biden getting 96% of the vote and I'm being told to move on, nothing to see here?

Some might be foolish enough to think that's representative of legal votes but I'm not one of them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Democratic presidential candidates usually get ~95% of the vote in

Dec 18, 2020, 9:13 AM

Detroit. If that batch of ballots came from Detroit, there's nothing unusual about those numbers.

Obama got 97% in 2008, Hillary got 95% in 2016, and Biden got 94% this year.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Democratic presidential candidates usually get ~95% of the vote in

Dec 18, 2020, 9:51 AM

THIS is what happens when you examine the "evidence" with an objective mind.

Dec 18, 2020, 10:23 AM [ in reply to Democratic presidential candidates usually get ~95% of the vote in ]

That was one ballot dump not the general percentage. Even in a minority neighborhood that's unusual.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 18, 2020, 10:25 AM

Maybe the 95% was due to the clerical error that was later corrected. Info here:

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-wi-pa-mi-vote-spikes/fact-check-vote-spikes-in-wisconsin-michigan-and-pennsylvania-do-not-prove-election-fraud-idUSKBN27Q307

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think they are throwing the 'outraged,' term around yet...

Dec 18, 2020, 9:50 AM [ in reply to I think they are throwing the 'outraged,' term around yet... ]

You stated that you thought the election was ripe with fraud. There are some on this board (& in the country) who think that there are always a infinitesimally small % of votes that are inappropriately tallied and that they are not a significant concern.

Can we agree that only one of those positions is factually accurate - that they both cannot exist simultaneously ?

At that point, a person interested in the actual truth will examine the evidence to see which conclusion (opinion) is best supported by said evidence. This is why we have courts - to decide which position is actually supported by the evidence.

You keep dragging this obscure evidence out of the reactionary shadows to support your position. but objective judges have looked at all of this so-called evidence and dismissed it as unsubstantiated and unreliable.

How many millions of people would have to be in on this "conspiracy" for your position to be the best supported by the evidence ? Why do you persist in clinging to a theory with no supporting evidence ? Why do you think that YOU are the only one who can see the truth ? How arrogant is it to place yourself above the thousands of people who were actually involved in the vote counting and the court cases ?

Re: I think they are throwing the 'outraged,' term around yet...

Dec 18, 2020, 10:12 AM

Hey, hi everybody. I believe the phrase people mean is "rife with fraud." Not "ripe."

Thanks, I'll hang up and continue listening.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A few judges have 'looked at the evidence.'

Dec 18, 2020, 10:29 AM [ in reply to Re: I think they are throwing the 'outraged,' term around yet... ]

Most of them just refuse to hear the case. Now spooneye will tell you that evidence was submitted but that in no way ensures that the judges actually reviewed the evidence and sure is deceptive to present that any of that evidence was heard.

I've submitted a lot of evidence here including testimonies which are legal evidence in a court and it's dismissed with prejudice by the lunkheads here, said to have been refuted but nothing is produced to refute it and just plain denied as if saying something didn't happen is proof that it didn't happen.

I will appreciate you not treating my contentions as most others here by insulting my intelligence, my integrity or common decency. Thank you.

Re: A few judges have 'looked at the evidence.'

Dec 18, 2020, 11:09 AM

Now spooneye will tell you that evidence was submitted but that in no way ensures that the judges actually reviewed the evidence and sure is deceptive to present that any of that evidence was heard.

No, spooneye won't tell you that. CT1988 talks about "the evidence," as if there's this smoking gun out there that everyone's trying to show the courts. That's incorrect. CT1988 links to tweets with mysterious JPEGs and charts, some of which were never submitted in any proceeding I've looked at.

And this is how CT1988 gets stopped in his tracks in every one of these threads: I ask him for a specific example of evidence that was presented to a court, but the court ignored. And by the way: a state court. Federal courts including the US Supreme Court are generally not empowered to decide state-level election disputes.

So let's ask CT1988 again: What evidence of fraud was shown to a state court and ignored?

(He will not show you any.)

Message was edited by: spooneye®

See?***

Dec 18, 2020, 11:47 AM

Well, I won’t impugn your intelligence or even your integrity

Dec 18, 2020, 11:16 AM [ in reply to A few judges have 'looked at the evidence.' ]

but your recent response in another thread about a gag, bedwarmer, and AOC does make that common decency part fair game I think.

So effing with the guys family is OK.

Dec 18, 2020, 10:24 AM [ in reply to I think they are throwing the 'outraged,' term around yet... ]

Got it.

That'll get Trump back in office!

I made no such statement about messing with someone's...

Dec 18, 2020, 10:31 AM

family. Deception does not become you.

You certainly seem to be condoning it because the election

Dec 18, 2020, 10:36 AM

was "ripe" with fraud.

Somehow you completely bypassed the point of the article.

Re: You certainly seem to be condoning it because the election

Dec 18, 2020, 10:58 AM

I certainly did when I pointed out the Gov probably doesn't know outrage. Many voices are calling for the invocation of the Insurrection act. That's not about losing an election. That's because so many believe the election was crooked and our republic is on the slave block. Many believe that this might be the last hope to save our republic.

Have you wondered why so many people believe that nonsense?

Dec 18, 2020, 11:01 AM

Maybe because Trump has been preaching it before he got elected? And it's always only where/when he loses.

Its amazing to me that all this fraud was only in the states he lost. Seems like if there was systemic election fraud, it would have been everywhere.

I think the word you're looking for is "rife".

Dec 18, 2020, 12:07 PM [ in reply to I think they are throwing the 'outraged,' term around yet... ]

"rife with fraud."

Also, you're much too smart to spend this much time running down rabbitholes of conspiracy stupid, even if you use terms like "ripe with fraud".

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic