Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Am I Missing Something?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,853

Am I Missing Something?

Aug 16, 2020, 10:15 AM

Over on the football board there was a post by cornflakes about the death of one football coach allegedly from Wu Hu Flu. I am also sorry to hear of his death. I raise this question to cornflakes, where was your outrage, lamentations, and concern for the THIRTY ONE law enforcement officers that have feloniously been killed so far this year doing their job to protect us???

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Will shutting down and stopping football save police lives?

Aug 16, 2020, 10:18 AM

I haven't heard that connection.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think the inference was that anyone

Aug 16, 2020, 11:58 AM

who gets animated about "senseless" loss of life due to possibly insensitive community Health policies,

might also should get just as animated, if not more so, about "senseless" loss of life due to insensitive community response to

Law Enforcement mandates and protocols,
Law Enforcement safety,
commitment to Law Enforcement methodologies, and
in general the entire Law Enforcement Profession.

I tend to agree with him.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think the inference was that anyone

Aug 16, 2020, 12:45 PM

Could not have said it better my self. We have some on here that hide behind the anonymity of the mods TD policy.You remind me of antifa hiding behind your mask on the other hand maybe you are one in the same. Shame on all of you for not standing up for law enforcement in America.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Uh, I don't believe that I am hiding

Aug 16, 2020, 2:51 PM

I've been on Tigernet for over 24 years and have never hid in anonymity.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Prob'ly not a whole bunch.

Aug 16, 2020, 3:16 PM [ in reply to Will shutting down and stopping football save police lives? ]

But freeing felons during plandemic certainly doesn't help...

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2020-08-09/covid-19-california-releases-violent-crime-murder-prisoners

https://abcnews.go.com/US/florida-man-released-jail-coronavirus-arrested-murder-charges/story?id=70161179

https://www.9news.com/article/news/investigations/colordado-parolee-accused-of-denver-murder-left-prison-early-due-to-ongoing-covid19-response-by-state/73-8f52ade4-8586-4f86-8c5d-f52ae8093d0f

Re: Am I Missing Something?

Aug 16, 2020, 2:17 PM

Femicide in the United States accounts for the deaths of four women daily. That's four women a day everyday that are killed by their husband or partner. You could fill up the front page everyday about this.

How does that compare to prior years?

Aug 16, 2020, 2:22 PM

I’ve seen conflicting numbers in various articles.

One says it’s a 28% increase.
One says it’s a 14% decrease.
Another says more police will die from COVID than patrol deaths.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How does that compare to prior years?

Aug 16, 2020, 2:29 PM

You too are missing the point. If it unacceptable for their to be one covid death is it not also unacceptable for their to be one law officer murdered?????

Who is okay with a murdered police officer?

Aug 16, 2020, 3:32 PM

I’ve not met anybody that celebrated it.

So we arrest and take action against those that are committing the murder. Prosecute to the fullest extent of the law. Makes perfect sense.

What point am I missing? I don’t see anybody not caring about dead cops or stating ‘it is what it is’.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,853
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic