Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Alabama Qb situation
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Alabama Qb situation

Jul 20, 2018, 5:16 PM

I received info from a big Alabama supporter that Jalen Hurts will not be the QB this year. They are thinking he may leave Alabama.. Hurts and Bryant are similar QBs; running. Will Dabo be willing to do the same with KB? First Post. Please don't be to harsh. Clemson fan since 1962.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

First post?

Jul 20, 2018, 5:21 PM

Did you forget about this one?
https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/What-affect-does-the-non-passing-offense-have-on-our-receivers-and-recruiting-22565022

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

NOPE...

Jul 20, 2018, 5:23 PM

Dabo is playing KB unless TL beats him out b/4 1st game..and said so in last 24 hours.

and if it’s “even” then KB being Senior will start.

Saying, TL better bust his asss to get better or...on the bench & not the starter.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did our backup qb win the National Championship game?

Jul 20, 2018, 5:29 PM

Then not exactly the same

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Alabama Qb situation

Jul 20, 2018, 5:35 PM

Interesting, 62 seems to be a big number for you:

Clemson fan since 1962.

Tiger (or is it coot?) Pulse: 62% (likely going down)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 20, 2018, 7:39 PM

Must be a coot for wanting the best QB to play? Not saying he isn’t... but man realize there is a real debate on who is the best qb. Anyone who has played football and watched knows TLaw is the best talent... but it is a delicate situation from chemistry and morale standpoint which is what Dabo is saying. Stand by I think talent surpasses intangibles by game 3 or 4 but still will be fun to watch unfold.

Tell 'em coot

Jul 20, 2018, 7:35 PM

Jul 20, 2018, 8:22 PM

This knowledge is off a bit. It would be very counter productive for Jalen seeing as he will be graduating in December and not have to sit out a year and if he isn't the starter with the new redshirt rule he probably won't lose any eligibility neither. Also Tua hasn't even been practicing and won't until the spring so he will have to assert himself back into the position as he had surgery on his throwing hand/finger Jalen is in a good spot.

Jul 20, 2018, 9:42 PM

COOT !!! Coot troll !!!

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 20, 2018, 10:15 PM

By big Alabama supporter do you mean your average coot?

Saban would be a fool to let Jalen go anywhere. All this talk is about what Jalen can’t do and what Tua can; the question should be reversed. I think we see Jalen start, Tua plays some quick if they get in trouble.

Jul 21, 2018, 3:05 PM

I heard Hurts will finish out his last season as the starter and Tua will replace him in 2019

Re: I received info

Jul 21, 2018, 3:22 PM

that you're in denial about the impending beat-down on November 24th.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic