Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
About 250 "men" have now accused Ohio State doctor
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

About 250 "men" have now accused Ohio State doctor

Dec 26, 2020, 8:55 PM

Richard Strauss of sexual abuse.

https://www.dispatch.com/news/20191021/lawsuits-about-250-men-have-now-accused-ohio-state-doctor-richard-strauss-of-sexual-abuse

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: About 250 "men" have now accused Ohio State doctor

Dec 26, 2020, 8:58 PM

Hope that is investigated thoroughly and justice is served.

Why the quotes for men? Young adults?

Dec 27, 2020, 7:48 PM

Hope that is investigated thoroughly and justice is served.

Why the quotes for men? Young adults?

That guy won’t fare well in prison

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Urban Meyer just tweeted....

Dec 26, 2020, 9:03 PM

"...I have no recollection of that...".

251 if you count the 2016 Fiesta Bowl

Dec 26, 2020, 9:15 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 251 if you count the 2016 Fiesta Bowl

Dec 26, 2020, 9:17 PM

Christian took some bad advice here. That is NOT how they signal for water at OSU.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why the quotes?

Dec 26, 2020, 9:58 PM

?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It's Baltimore, Gentlemen; the Gods will not save you."

Re: Why the quotes?

Dec 26, 2020, 10:00 PM

I asked the same thing. I hope the implication is that they aren’t mean because they’re too young. If it is in anyway that their victim status somehow makes them less of a man, I’d be disappointed to say the least.

Agreed.

Dec 26, 2020, 10:08 PM

Seems unnecessary

Re: Agreed.

Dec 27, 2020, 5:34 PM

I'm sorry if I hurt you. I'm trying to be a more sensitive and understanding human being.

“...1,000 people were included in an opinion poll

Dec 26, 2020, 10:24 PM

on the allegations”. Are you kidding me? Who gives a ratz ### what people’s opinions are, or what they ‘think’?! Investigate and prosecute if guilty!

But how the heck does this guy sexually abuse that many athletes? Strange goings on in Columbus, for sure.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Dec 26, 2020, 10:33 PM

250 men. And yet, US House GOP Reresentative Jim Jordan has lied about knowing that Straus was abusing OSU wrestlers. Jordan was the assistant wrestling coach and was popular with the wrestlers. Multiple wrestlers have said that they told Jim Jordan about repeated abuse contacts by Straus. Jordan continues to ly about his knowledge.

But, Jim Jordan is the Ohio GOP Congressman that has lied hundreds of times while supporting the lies of TheRump. He's a POS, like TheRump.

It's strange. Maybe Jordan (a former OSU wrestler) was abused by Straus and TheRump.

Dec 27, 2020, 12:05 AM

250 men. And yet, US House GOP Reresentative Jim Jordan has lied about knowing that Straus was abusing OSU wrestlers. Jordan was the assistant wrestling coach and was popular with the wrestlers. Multiple wrestlers have said that they told Jim Jordan about repeated abuse contacts by Straus. Jordan continues to ly about his knowledge.

But, Jim Jordan is the Ohio GOP Congressman that has lied hundreds of times while supporting the lies of TheRump. He's a POS, like TheRump.

It's strange. Maybe Jordan (a former OSU wrestler) was abused by Straus and TheRump.

Actually, you are Leftist POS! And that is very COMMON!

Dec 26, 2020, 11:57 PM

Lying Gym Jordan helped cover it up. Why the quotes on "men"? Are you implying they are not because they suffered sexual abuse under this predator?

Dec 27, 2020, 12:45 AM

The article says "At least 60 played football for Ohio State’s storied program." Seems kind of strange that so many athletes could not protect themselves from a small creepy guy. I'm not a violent person, but I would certainly defend myself if a man tried to rape me. I guess I'm different than you though.

Your explanation is pretty much why this can happen

Dec 27, 2020, 9:01 AM

People are ashamed and embarrassed to speak up and that allows the perpetrator to continue these types of actions without any repercussions.

Dec 27, 2020, 9:17 AM [ in reply to Re: About 250 "men" have now accused Ohio State doctor ]

I am a violent person, or capable of violence, and if a doctor touched me inappropriately it would shock me at first. I would deny it happened to myself. It would be weird.

I doubt the doctor tried to rape anyone. Most likely it was a quick moment where he touched them inappropriately.

I know some people, some “women” who were molested, and in the moment it may not feel right but it’s definitely not a rape (intercourse). So they don’t do anything. It’s only afterwards they feel dirty from the experience.

BTW, you’re an a-hole for using “quotes” on men. That is all.

Dec 27, 2020, 5:41 PM

You seem like a very scarred, hurt and tormented person. I never meant to make you feel or ashamed or embarrassed from any past traumas. Please forgive me.

Dec 27, 2020, 11:53 PM

Ha. Only a moron would post the drivel that you posted. And everyone called you out on it and now you’re looking stupid, Rex.

Dec 28, 2020, 1:32 AM

You are more creepier than Dr. Strauss.

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Re-badkitty85-sits-down-to-pee-28377905#28377905

Dec 27, 2020, 5:46 PM [ in reply to Re: About 250 "men" have now accused Ohio State doctor ]

Go back to elevenelves.com and post.

https://247sports.com/college/ohio-state/User/Cylack/

Dec 27, 2020, 12:33 AM

He looks weird.

Is this in "Sandusky" Ohio?

Dec 27, 2020, 9:55 AM

Asking for a friend...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 27, 2020, 6:09 PM

At 18-22 I went to Clemson (1979-1984), worked construction during the summers, and worked out often. I sure as hell would never have allowed a male doctor to rub my gonads on a training table or anywhere else. The doctor would have been punched out, and everyone on the team, coaching staff and administration would hear about it and loudly.

I remember Clemson's wrestling team when I showed up to Clemson in 1979 (I believe the wrestling program was cancelled about that time due to Title IX) -- those guys were some bad #####. I don't get it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic