Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
A coworker's daughter is working with us over the summer.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

A coworker's daughter is working with us over the summer.

Jun 8, 2020, 5:17 PM

She is a SCar student. We had a birthday cake today for another coworker. So, we were all eating cake and chatting. She admitted to throwing ice and a water bottle at our players.

Recommendations for retribution?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: A coworker's daughter is working with us over the summer.

Jun 8, 2020, 5:19 PM

Post her pics

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^this is the correct answer***

Jun 8, 2020, 5:25 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

I agree with this. Unless she’s ugly***

Jun 8, 2020, 5:26 PM [ in reply to Re: A coworker's daughter is working with us over the summer. ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No.***

Jun 8, 2020, 5:30 PM [ in reply to Re: A coworker's daughter is working with us over the summer. ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

well we can't help you on this one***

Jun 8, 2020, 5:31 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

CUTiger1989® is well known for being difficult to work with***

Jun 8, 2020, 5:36 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

OK ... here is a pic of her

Jun 8, 2020, 7:02 PM [ in reply to Re: A coworker's daughter is working with us over the summer. ]

OK ... somewhere in that mass of chicken poop.

I know which one she is.

Jun 8, 2020, 7:25 PM

She's the blonde, bottom center.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 8, 2020, 5:25 PM

Throw a frozen bottle at her saying "like this?"

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 8, 2020, 5:34 PM

Well, when I was a kid if I didn’t take of my toys and use them right my parents took them away. Since she has clearly shown she can’t “take care” of ice and water, don’t let he have any. ?? ;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 8, 2020, 5:57 PM

Next birthday party she gets icing in her hair. Then use water too rinse.

Call it an 'umbre'.

PS--you'd better dress down yourself, too. Retaliation could be endless.

If this seems too extreme, find out how an arm she has. If she can't hit Renfrow from 10', no harm done--she's a literal noodle-arm. Forgive her antics as those of a wayward, harmless child.

But I've got a friend whose daughter could hit Renfrow 's helmet tigerpaw from 80' (basically from the hole at shortstop.) She would need to be taught never to do this again.

Is she a member of ANTIFA ?***

Jun 8, 2020, 6:54 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Knowing her Dad, no, she isn't.***

Jun 8, 2020, 6:59 PM

Jun 8, 2020, 7:31 PM

Trick her into coming into work when nobody else is there and set off the fire alarm. Let the sprinklers work their magic.

The next time she does something stupid, which should be

Jun 8, 2020, 8:05 PM

soon, chunk a natty coke bottle into her cubicle.

P.S. Have someone else film it and post it here.

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic