Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
A Coot buddy of mine told me Coach Dabo Swinney has
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

A Coot buddy of mine told me Coach Dabo Swinney has

May 23, 2020, 3:44 PM

forgotten more football than I will ever know. I hoped he was joking around, because a good coach would never forget anything about football, and if they did, they may consider finding new work.

If I were being wheeled into an emergency surgery, and the nurse told me, "don't worry, Dr Arnow has forgotten more about triple bypass surgery than most people will ever know", I would start pulling tubes out and making my way for the door.

Anyway, after 30 minutes of arguing he finally admitted that he did not know what he was talking about, and I put my revolver back in the safe. There are just some things you do not say to a true Clemson Fan.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: A buddy of mine told me Coach Dabo Swinney has

May 23, 2020, 3:48 PM

Wrong board, that goes on the gun board......

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

That moran's probably clutching his Beatles' album...***

May 23, 2020, 4:22 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That moran's probably clutching his Beatles' album...***

May 23, 2020, 5:19 PM

Leave the Beatles out of this argument. The coots I was around in the early 70's were into Chris kristopherson and Carol King. I was listening to Hendrix, Santana, ZZTop, Parliament and still the Beatles. And so many others like the Stones, the Eagles, GFR, the James Gang.

Class of 1975.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 23, 2020, 5:53 PM

but he mentioned Revolver, by name.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Now, now, let's not play word games on a message bored...

May 23, 2020, 6:04 PM

wait, strike that.

Just give

May 23, 2020, 7:53 PM

'dead', or 'solid' a day off. Regroup tomorrow, deadsolidperfect® ...we're not on our game each and every day. Chill...

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Greatness never takes a day off, or so Dabo says...***

May 23, 2020, 8:48 PM

Re: Greatness never takes a day off, or so Dabo says...***

May 23, 2020, 8:55 PM

And source/reference to 'great' comes from...?

If you've the need to ask, you can't afford the answer...

May 23, 2020, 10:45 PM

let's hope this is the last we speak of this.

His name wasn’t Rocky by any chance?

May 25, 2020, 7:42 PM [ in reply to Re: That moran's probably clutching his Beatles' album...*** ]

“Now, she and her man, who called himself Dan
Were in the next room at the hoe-down
And Rocky burst in, and grinning a grin
He said, "Danny boy, this is a showdown"
But Daniel was hot, he drew first and shot
And Rocky collapsed in the corner“

May 24, 2020, 8:09 AM [ in reply to Re: That moran's probably clutching his Beatles' album...*** ]

ZZTOP or LITTLE JIMMY DICKENS?!

Re: A Coot buddy of mine told me Coach Dabo Swinney has

May 23, 2020, 4:15 PM

He was thinking about the forgetful state that loose bolts and Spurrier were in when they hired them. He is making a good point considering the coaching hires they have made bringing coaches out of retirement for their worst hooo rahhhh!!!! Just tell your friend that he is right, and move on with getting rid of all coot friends, their beliefs could rub off on you, LMFAO!!!! ;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I forgotten more about where I put my revolver

May 23, 2020, 4:22 PM

Than you'll ever know.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

May 23, 2020, 4:25 PM

Tigerbalm --- You have got to learn to take the proper equipment with you when you are to meet a coot. Never take a weapon, take a straight jacket and a gag.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 23, 2020, 5:23 PM

Balm has the right equipment. The facts, the truth, and the ability to exapress himself.

May 23, 2020, 7:54 PM

Facts and truth? Are we thinking of the same guy? (I think he's a guy...or was that FM?)

I have both of those items in my trunk as we speak...

May 23, 2020, 5:40 PM [ in reply to Re: A Coot buddy of mine told me Coach Dabo Swinney has ]

There is also a set of jumper cables, a set of reflective triangles and a parasol.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

the parasol is considered an “essential” item

May 23, 2020, 5:57 PM

in my book.
+1

tried to tu this twice - but crump sent me a nasty tmale. guess he’s part of the #noparasol movement

we can’t have anything nice

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Re: I have both of those items in my trunk as we speak...

May 23, 2020, 5:59 PM [ in reply to I have both of those items in my trunk as we speak... ]

I just keep a tarp, shovel and about 6 feet of rope in mine.

May 23, 2020, 6:03 PM

perfect. don’t forget to wear a mask. i cut a small hole in mine for cigarettes...

and some other stuff

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

May 23, 2020, 7:57 PM [ in reply to Re: I have both of those items in my trunk as we speak... ]

Me, All I carry is a rock hammer. Found in any rock and gem shop.

Worked for Andy Defrane.***

May 23, 2020, 9:44 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

May 24, 2020, 10:09 AM [ in reply to Re: I have both of those items in my trunk as we speak... ]

What is wrong with you people? Do any of you carry duct tape ? SHEESH!

May 23, 2020, 10:03 PM

I remember back when I had coot buddies. Haven’t heard from them in about 6 years.

May 24, 2020, 11:06 PM

yup, once they are in your home you can legally shoot them.

May 25, 2020, 2:53 PM

I though he was a cheerleader. Glad to see he’s studying for final exams, as in NC games

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic