Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
zerrick cooper
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

zerrick cooper

Jan 19, 2018, 5:25 PM

My nephew is a wideout at Furman and he says Furman is trying to make a move for zerrick..Would love to see this happen

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: zerrick cooper

Jan 19, 2018, 6:00 PM

Cooper will be great at another school, anywhere in our state would be great(can follow his achievements and support him from a distance).
BUT, not the coots of USuC.
He will be a leader at a school like Furman, Citadel, Coastal, or Wofford. I look forward to following him in his future endeavors.
Hate he did not get more playing time, but Johnson and now Lawrence are the best QBs we have and his playing time would be very little in the near future.
I have said for 2 years that I wish Tucker Israel would go to a smaller school nearby.
Both Cooper and Tucker are outstanding student-athletes, if they are not going to play much with us; I would love to see them at school nearby.
I know they would be the starter at Cootville(maybe an All Conference), but do not want them to damage their football careers at a dump like Columbia. And know that there are measures in place to stop transferring to regional major colleges.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 19, 2018, 6:18 PM

Moderator, please get rid of my 1st reply (6:00pm).
When editing, it kept my 1st message, as well as, the edited reply.
Thank you.

Jan 19, 2018, 6:51 PM [ in reply to Re: zerrick cooper ]

You say that now but in the pre-season, you voted for him to start.
You also jumped on anyone who objected to your vote..what a hypocrite,
this takes the cake.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 19, 2018, 6:11 PM

Cooper will be great at another school, anywhere in our state would be great(can follow his achievements and support him from a distance).
He will be a leader at a school like Furman, Citadel, Coastal, or Wofford. I look forward to following him in his future endeavors.
Hate he did not get more playing time, but Johnson and now Lawrence are the best QBs we have and his playing time would be very little in the near future. We have no idea what a great, versatile wideout/slot Kelly Bryant will be in the future, although he may not be able to show his talents at another position until he is in the NFL
I have said for 2 years that I wish Tucker Israel would go to a smaller school nearby.
Both Cooper and Tucker are outstanding student-athletes, if they are not going to play much with us; I would love to see them at school nearby.
I know they would be the starter in Cootville(maybe All Conference), but do not want them to damage their football careers at a dump like Columbia. And know that there are measures in place to stop transferring to regional major colleges.

Jan 19, 2018, 6:17 PM

Hate he did not get more playing time, but Johnson and now Lawrence are the best QBs we have and his playing time would be very little in the near future.
I know they would be the starter at Cootville(maybe an All Conference), but do not want them to damage their football careers at a dump like Columbia. And know that there are measures in place to stop transferring to regional major colleges.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 19, 2018, 6:25 PM

Slow Friday night huh?

Jan 19, 2018, 8:07 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought the rules of transferral were no ACC schools or teams on the future schedule? Playing against Furman Week 1 with ZC6 playing QB would be interesting

Jan 20, 2018, 9:45 AM

Don't think it applies to schools outside the FBS... Amir Trapp has already transferred there as well.

Thanks for 2 great years

Jan 20, 2018, 11:01 AM

GOOD LUCK at your new school. Class act.

Jan 20, 2018, 11:20 AM [ in reply to Re: zerrick cooper ]

Very true...thank you sir

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic