Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
you people shock me...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,665

you people shock me...

Feb 6, 2020, 9:14 AM

we get 1 2 star commit on NSD and you're talking about basketball?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Player he most reminds me of:

Feb 6, 2020, 9:21 AM

Trevor Lawrence, Deshaun Watson and Joe Montana. If you take the best of the best attributes of all three of them and combine them into one person, you get Hunter Helms. My level of surprisedness will be between very low and mediumly low if he becomes the first college player to win 4 Heisman trophies.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Player he most reminds me of:

Feb 6, 2020, 9:49 AM

You seem to have a really good take on this kid.

In your opinion, will he redshirt before going on his Heisman tear?

Also has anybody ever won the Heisman on scout team? He could break down another barrier there and make it 5.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, I think he will redshirt just because we all know that

Feb 6, 2020, 11:08 AM

Dabo is extremely loyal and will want to give Trevor one last run. The problem with winning a Heisman on the scout team is that Dabo will pull his offensive scout team starters early into practice to get 2nd and 3rd team scout players in there. What that does is it gives our defense a more accurate feel for the lack of athletes teams like Louisville, FSU and UofSuCk put on the field every week. So at the end of the day, I think 4 Heismans is more realistic than 5. But like Dabo always says, it's only unthinkable if you don't think it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Was wondering how he got 12 stars, now I understand.***

Feb 6, 2020, 9:51 AM [ in reply to Player he most reminds me of: ]

Re: you people shock me...

Feb 6, 2020, 9:23 AM

Snowflake Basher........Out

Re: you people shock me... werent those

Feb 6, 2020, 9:40 AM

Ted Bundy's last words?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 6, 2020, 9:40 AM

You people? Racist

Feb 6, 2020, 10:50 AM

You. as a committed basketball fan trying to improve your fandom, need to get w/the program. BB needs your undivided attention. So. don't be talking about that NSD chit.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2013_nascar_champ.gif2014_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 6, 2020, 11:07 AM

He is one of the main fans that is part of the problem.

Feb 6, 2020, 11:14 AM

Franc is never a part of any problem. No one I know, supports CLEMSON more than Franc. And I love his postings. Always good for a chuckle.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2013_nascar_champ.gif2014_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,665
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic