Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
CT88, can you put all your conspiracy theories in one place?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 49
| visibility 1

CT88, can you put all your conspiracy theories in one place?

Jan 4, 2021, 2:06 PM

How about under this post.

I'll start.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Conspiracy theory #1: 22 dominion machines in Antrim Co.

Jan 4, 2021, 2:08 PM

Links to your claim, and the truth, are below. The truth is that they did a hand recount of Antrim County, and it confirmed the results.

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/IDK-the-exam-of-the-22-dominion-machines-in-Antrim-Co-28441796

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/12/audit-in-michigan-county-refutes-dominion-conspiracy-theory/

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Conspiracy theory #1: 22 dominion machines in Antrim Co.

Jan 4, 2021, 2:13 PM

Yeah, don’t see this going anywhere. That’s the beauty of the conspiracy world, it’s like whack-a-mole, one thing fails and they just shuffle on to the next.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Conspiracy theory #1: 22 dominion machines in Antrim Co.

Jan 4, 2021, 2:28 PM

That's assuming he's not interested in the truth. I'm giving him an opportunity to show that he is.

I posted the report on this subject.

Jan 4, 2021, 3:12 PM

How you can take the word of a liberal factcheck machine over a report filed by a legitimate IP firm says more about you than me.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I posted the report on this subject.

Jan 4, 2021, 3:28 PM

Let's assume the "IP firm" is super "legitimate." How does that affect the hand recount?

Why would an IP firm have better data than an actual hand recount?

And since you don't like "liberal factcheck machines," here is the actual audit:
https://www.michigan.gov/sos/0,4670,7-127-93094-547883--,00.html

Is your forgetfulness intentional.

Jan 4, 2021, 6:28 PM

Originally the votes were swapped from Trump to Biden and vica versa. (T/F/M)? The people in that counting room noted the impossibility of that since they knew the people in the area so well. The original hand count revealed the vote swap and they posted numbers which flipped votes from Biden back to Trump and vica versa. (T/F/M)?

That incident is what brought about the court challenge which resulted in the forensic investigation of the 22 machines. What you are saying is that their hand recount is valid. I agree, it probably is. What that has to do with the report doesn't factor into the investigation.

While I'm not sure if there was a second hand recount I could with great confidence confirm that if that were so the people doing the counting would likely reproduce their previous count.

Either your understanding or memory of the history of that incident is faulty. I posted that history here several times and I distinctly remember you, and almost everyone else here ignoring it.

MI, SoS say 'Hand count good!' Forensic investigation say 'Dominion Machine bad!'

CT88 say 'Hand count good, dominion machine bad.' What Spooneye say?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not intentional.

Jan 4, 2021, 9:52 PM

And, I'm sorry, I don't understand your response. Your agreeing there was a hand recount and that it was probably accurate. Other than that, I don't know what you're saying.

I'll stop being rude and type real slow this time. ;)

Jan 4, 2021, 11:41 PM

The original tally done by dominion machines was X for Biden and Y for Trump. The locals did a first hand recount which revealed that Trump got X and Biden got Y. The first hand recount exposed the dominion machines as suspect.

On the evidence that the hand recount showed the dominion machines swapped votes between Trump and Biden a MI judge ordered a forensic examination of 22 dominion machines. The snip in my previous post is from the official report.

Your contention is that the hand recount was done which verified the original hand recount. You have looked past why the first hand recount was done. The firm which examined the machines ran the exact same ballots that were hand recounted and results were shown in the snip in the previous post.

You can't claim the hand recount verified the previous hand recount and claim that dismisses the results of the court order forensic exam where the first hand recount was the evidence for the plaintiff. It defies common sense, all logic and any reasonable person would think you don't comprehend the circumstance leading up to the court filing and judges decision.

For a more complete history, a judge ordered the exam. The MI SoS sought a gag order to hide the results of the forensic exam.

https://gellerreport.com/2020/12/michigan-ag-and-sec-of-state-block-results-of-forensic-audit-of-22-dominion-machines-in-antrim-county.html/

The judge told her to bite his @** and ordered the report published.

https://drrichswier.com/2020/12/13/gag-order-failed-forensic-results-of-dominion-machines-stealing-votes-leaked/

I hope this edifies you.

Taking this very slowly...

Jan 5, 2021, 9:30 AM

The original tally done by dominion machines was X for Biden and Y for Trump. The locals did a first hand recount which revealed that Trump got X and Biden got Y. The first hand recount exposed the dominion machines as suspect.

Which link explains this fact? I don't see it.

This is frustrating that you are presenting yourself as...

Jan 5, 2021, 10:02 AM
Spooneye1.PNG(52.6 K)

completely clueless to the history of the Antrim Co issues. It's enough to make a preacher cuss. Nevertheless, I love you and am trying to show patients.

"Michigan Voting Software Glitch Reportedly Skewed Results, Triggering Manual Recount In At Least One County..

Antrim County, Michigan, a traditionally Republican county that flipped blue this election has reportedly flipped back to red after a manual recount of votes found thousands of votes for President Donald Trump accidentally went for Joe Biden.

“The vote totals counted by the election software did not match the printed tabulator tapes, which official results are based upon. Because of this, the printed tabulates tapes from each precinct will be counted manually and revised Unofficial results will be posted,” Antrim County said in a statement, according to WXYZ, an ABC affiliate.

Originally the county went blue and showed a win for Biden. However, election officials looked into the results and found the county’s software glitched, according to WLNS. The county uses the ‘Dominion Voting System,’ which is also used in 64 counties across the state including Ingham, Jackson, and Shiawassee, per the same report.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/11/06/antrim-county-michigan-voting-counting-error/

This is how we started:

The forensic investigation, which I've posted more than once here, showed that the machines were the source of the issue not a person who 'made a mistake.'

You are correct insofar as

Jan 5, 2021, 10:26 AM

I cannot keep all of these conspiracy theories straight. That's why I started putting them into this one thread. This is for everyone's benefit including yours, because you won't have to repeat your claims and have them ignored.

OK, I have read the article you linked. It is not original reporting. Instead, it links to three articles, which are original reporting. I have links to those articles below.

Those articles reveal the following: There was never a point where the Dominion software caused vote totals to "flip" Biden's and Trump's numbers. Not one of the articles says that. Instead, there was human error.

From one of the articles:
Nobody at the county or state level has said there was any problem with the way the votes were counted, or the way the vote totals were recorded on printed tapes at each precinct, which have been kept, along with the paper ballots. Instead, officials said, the problem occurred when precinct-level numbers were combined into candidate vote totals and transferred to the state. Officials at both levels stressed the errors in the reporting of unofficial results would have been caught during the canvassing process, when boards composed of two Democrats and two Republicans compare the reported results with the numbers recorded on tapes from the tabulators.

Moreover, the discrepancy was caught immediately because the ballot counting system has a failsafe. The miscount was corrected before official results were ever announced:

From one of the articles:
The vote totals counted by the election software did not match the printed tabulator tapes, which official results are based upon. Because of this, the printed tabulated tapes from each precinct will be counted manually and revised Unofficial results will be posted. Results will become Official once the independent board of canvassers verify results starting tomorrow.

These are the sources for the link you provided. I started with the very first allegation in your post, about flipping vote totals, and it's demonstrably false.

https://www.wxyz.com/news/antrim-county-in-michigan-to-manually-recount-ballots-after-election-software-error

https://www.wlns.com/news/michigan/voting-software-used-in-mi-county-with-skewed-results-also-used-in-mid-michigan/

https://www.freep.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/11/06/antrim-county-results-election-2020/6185031002/

Re: You are correct insofar as

Jan 5, 2021, 11:28 AM
Spooneye2.PNG(134.2 K)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3P36qnU-Ozc&feature=emb_logo

'Software glitched and cause...' The votes were flipped from Trump to Biden originally then a hand recount flipped them back. x to biden, y to trump then y to trump. Still confused?

The bottom line is that Antrim Co originally went to Biden but eventually went to Trump after the hand recount. A judge ordered a forensic audit which reported that the machines were the problem.

This was submitted to a court.

Re: You are correct insofar as

Jan 5, 2021, 12:07 PM

Your first statement, about votes being switched from Trump to Biden, or the numbers going from "X Trump/Y Biden" to "X Biden/Y Trump" remains false.

I agree that you can find someone claiming it, like a partisan GOP chairperson. I bet the partisan Democratic chairperson says the opposite. Doesn't matter. If you watch the video, the GOP chair was repeating things she thinks she heard, and she's asking for more investigation. That's it.

That is evidence of nothing. In fact, she appears to have gotten her information from the same articles we already went through, which do NOT suggest that votes were "flipped." She also does not contradict the fact that the only "glitch" involved an unofficial tally, which was quickly caught and fixed, and was caused by some person inadvertently adding total votes to local votes for the purpose of an unofficial tally. This is in one of the original reports relied upon by the second-hand article you posted earlier.

So in the end, you are repeating your "flipped" claim despite no evidence showing that it happened. Why?

Finally, the photo of a paragraph submitted to the court is not evidence of anything. Leaving aside the question of why you have a photo of a paragraph, it's not evidence. It doesn't look like an affidavit because it's not making a statement about anyone's knowledge. Instead, it's hearsay about "reports" allegedly seen by someone. What reports? Who saw them? Who made them? Why aren't the report presented as evidence? This is a great example of why hearsay like this does not constitute evidence.

Did I leave off the link to the forensic analysis report?

Jan 5, 2021, 1:41 PM

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.gand.283580/gov.uscourts.gand.283580.7.1_2.pdf

Votes were flipped from Trump to Biden as shown by the first recount. Your supposition that the forensic analysis doesn't negate the second hand recount is a distraction from the facts. The forensic analysis shows that dominion can't be trusted to tabulate votes which you might have figured out had you paid no attention to the MI dems who claimed it was human error.

Re: Did I leave off the link to the forensic analysis report?

Jan 5, 2021, 1:51 PM

This appears to be the document where you found paragraph 10. And it turns out that it IS an affidavit.

As an affidavit, it has a lot of problems, primarily a lack of personal knowledge, which is required for an affidavit to count as evidence. As a supposed forensic report, it's even worse. For instance, reports are supposed to provide the information relied upon. This person is making statements that are irrelevant, copies unreadable screenshots of things, and provides no source data.

It certainly contains no evidence about flipping votes in Antrim County. Are you sure you have the evidence somewhere? If not, we can recognize that this allegation is not supported by the evidence, and move on.

My bad.

Jan 5, 2021, 2:10 PM

Here's the report.

https://www.depernolaw.com/uploads/2/7/0/2/27029178/antrim_michigan_forensics_report_[121320]_v2_[redacted].pdf

Re: My bad.

Jan 5, 2021, 2:56 PM

Reposting the link here because of an HTML issue when you posted it.

OK, I'm still not seeing votes "flip" from Biden to Trump. Taking the author of this report at his word, page 2 shows a chart with three sets of results. It doesn't say which were official and which were unofficial. I see that the total votes dropped in the last report, which is consistent with what election officials said about inadvertently adding wrong numbers to an unofficial count.

By the way, what came of this report? I'll tell you. Atrim County did a hand recount. The previously certified results were almost 100% accurate, except Trump gained a new 12 votes. That's how badly Dominion software got it wrong: 12 votes. Hand recount.

The Secretary of State's Office explained the 12-vote difference:
The slight differences in counts were in line with what is typically seen in hand recounts, as human counters may not award a vote to a pen mark on a ballot oval, where the machine counted it as a vote, or vice-versa. Human counters might also identify invalid write-in votes that need to be awarded to a different candidate. But the fact that the totals are so close confirms that the reporting error prior to certification was not related to tabulation, as has been falsely claimed without evidence.

https://www.michigan.gov/sos/0,4670,7-127-93094-547883--,00.html

Re: My bad.

Jan 5, 2021, 4:52 PM

Antrim Co's original count on election day showed Biden won the district(s). They immediately did a hand recount and reported (unoffical) a more accurate number which changed the outcome. The hand count conducted flipped that county to Trump. The hand recount actually changed the county from Biden to Trump. That happened in early Nov. Comparing the results of the machine count to the first hand count was the evidence which was used to get a judge to allow the machines to be forensically examined.

Your problem is ignoring the machine count which was dismissed as a 'glitch.' The 'glitch,' gave Trump votes to Biden. The hand recount set it all straight.

The exam report shows three passes through the machine none of which matches the other. If you don't see a problem with that you should talk to the people who tried to suppress the report.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2020/12/14/michigan-judge-allows-release-report-antrim-county-voting/6537394002/

Did you read that article?

Jan 5, 2021, 5:40 PM

It's consistent with the others: There was no software problem. The machine count was how they realized that a person had erroneously added numbers when they sent out an unofficial count.

You seem genuinely confused by this. I don't know if we have to go line by line in these articles or what, but everything you've shown me confirms that the Dominion software was fine. Every authority in the state of Michigan agrees with this.

After discovering the error in reporting the unofficial results, the clerk's office worked to report correct unofficial results by reviewing the printed totals tape on each tabulator and hand-entering the results for each race, for each precinct in the county, the secretary of state's office previously said.

This is the whole story. We now have 4 different independent reports about what happened, all in this subthread. They all confirm the same thing.

Of course MI official say there was no glitch in...

Jan 6, 2021, 9:01 AM

the machines. So fuching what? In which world would officials admit that their voting software/machines were flawed? That would be admitting that they fuched up.

Have you asked yourself why the first hand recount? What brought that about? Have you considered why a judge ordered an audit of the machine and software? Have you asked why MI officials sought a gag order to prevent the report of the forensic audit being publicized?

Go change the subject on someone else.

Re: Of course MI official say there was no glitch in...

Jan 6, 2021, 9:40 AM

In which world would officials admit that their voting software/machines were flawed? That would be admitting that they fuched up.

They DID admit they fuched up! Are you reading your own articles? The issue isn't whether they fuched up. It's whether it was a human error or a machine error. They admitted it was human error, their fault. And you know who took responsibility? A REPUBLICAN official.

Have you asked yourself why the first hand recount? What brought that about?

There was only one hand recount to my knowledge, and it was because of the human error in using the ballot machines. They inadvertently added numbers to the precinct counts and sent them for reporting, then caught the error. In order to guarantee accuracy and to prevent needless conspiracy theories, they performed a hand recount.

Have you considered why a judge ordered an audit of the machine and software? Have you asked why MI officials sought a gag order to prevent the report of the forensic audit being publicized?

This sounds like you don't like the reality of everything we just went over, so now you're coming up with other things. Stick to the subject at hand. Human error, hand recount, count confirmed. That's what we've seen in this subthread. But I'll start a new conspiracy theory subthread so you can pursue this one as well.

Go change the subject on someone else.

No, that's what you just did. I'm sticking to the vote count in Antrim County, Michigan. The ballots were hand-counted. Dominion software could not have affected the results. Everything you just showed me proves it.

Re: CT88, can you put all your conspiracy theories in one place?

Jan 4, 2021, 2:12 PM

I’m soooo excited for Wednesday, I can hardly stand it

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm not. There's a pattern here, there is always a new date

Jan 4, 2021, 9:55 PM

It doesn't matter what happens.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Conspiracy theory #2: Fulton County is hiding ballots!

Jan 4, 2021, 3:37 PM

Your claim: Fulton County isn't allowing ballots to be inspected.

Your evidence: This twitter account

Reality: Georgia held a hand recount at the request of the Trump campaign, ran a signature match, and found a 99.99% accuracy rate.

I don't see anything about someone demanding to inspect Fulton County's ballots, but if you're suggesting that the Trump Campaign gets to do its own recount, then yeah that sounds like a super idea LOL.

Re: Conspiracy theory #2: Fulton County is hiding ballots!

Jan 4, 2021, 6:32 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUt99wNcvyc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8hwCwuXXOc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=df7wFcm0iGw

Those videos show absolutely nothing.

Jan 4, 2021, 7:13 PM

You’re a sucker and a moron

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Conspiracy theory #3: Fractional voting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jan 4, 2021, 4:21 PM

I still don't know what this conspiracy theory is about, but I saw you mention it recently, for what must be the hundredth time.

Spoiler alert: Biden didn't beat Trump because of "fractional voting."

But feel free to supply any evidence under this post.

I'm being bushwhacked here.

Jan 4, 2021, 6:40 PM

It doesn't take calculus to notice the series of exactly 54% going to Biden and 46% going to Trump in 25 consecutive vote dumps. It's almost impossible to relate that to how those fractional votes show up in the vote totals for both candidates too.

I'm ready for the next drygulch highwayman too.

What is the original source of those numbers?***

Jan 4, 2021, 9:52 PM

They were copied from the NYT website feed which was...

Jan 5, 2021, 9:47 AM

transmitted to them from Scytl servers via Edison. The graph of the transfer of the data was included in a link I posted to the witness testimony of Col Waldron to the AZ, PA, WI, MI and the GA hearings.

Those raw number are sent to reporting agencies such as NYT, CNN...Fox and automatically periodically updated at those reporting centers.

Re: They were copied from the NYT website feed which was...

Jan 5, 2021, 10:28 AM

Let's get to the bottom of this fractional issue.

Can you link to the NY Times webpage that has this? Any other webpage that has this? Or is your evidence a JPG that could have come from anywhere?

Where did you get this information:
They were copied from the NYT website feed which was...
transmitted to them from Scytl servers via Edison. The graph of the transfer of the data was included in a link I posted to the witness testimony of Col Waldron to the AZ, PA, WI, MI and the GA hearings.

Those raw number are sent to reporting agencies such as NYT, CNN...Fox and automatically periodically updated at those reporting centers.

I can find a video where the feed is recorded.

Jan 5, 2021, 11:45 AM

Will you please watch the entire video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=KIlI46HdqKg

A 50-minute youtube?

Jan 5, 2021, 12:28 PM

By someone whose profile picture is Andrew Jackson? Sounds legit.

I promise I'll watch it if you promise that it contains an explanation of the fractional votes.

It has a through analysis of the ratios and show when they..

Jan 5, 2021, 1:45 PM

were moved about to prevent detection. It's not a real math challenge. It's really quite simple.

Re: It has a through analysis of the ratios and show when they..

Jan 5, 2021, 1:52 PM

It's quite simple but takes 50 minutes to explain? OK, I'm sold. I'll watch the whole thing.

If you're lying to me, this is the last time I spend 50 minutes doing anything like this for you.

I don't lie.

Jan 5, 2021, 2:12 PM

I don't even lay anymore but I never lie.

Re: I don't lie.

Jan 5, 2021, 11:16 PM

This video had nothing to do with your other post with the wacky decimal vote totals (linked below).

It is someone taking data from somewhere and sorting it and doing weird numerology with it. It proves nothing except that this guy has way too much free time to assemble weird number games.

It's not related to this, as far as I can tell:
https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Im-being-bushwhacked-here-28444021

Also, that guy is saying Dominion altered the votes in Philadelphia, which is difficult to prove because, while several Pennsylvania counties used Dominion software, Philadelphia isn't one of them.

https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-afs:Content:9798361760

You asked me to verify that the snip I posted...

Jan 6, 2021, 7:19 AM
Spooneye3.PNG(29.8 K)

with the fractional votes and 25 consecutive ballot dumps showing exactly 54% for Biden and 46% for Trump was indeed from the NYT feed, spooneye. Any reasonable man could doubt your honesty but we know you struggle to remember the content of previous post.

Re: You asked me to verify that the snip I posted...

Jan 6, 2021, 8:33 AM

The snip and the video you posted are below. They have nothing to do with each other.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=KIlI46HdqKg

Nothing more than verifying the NYT feed is/was...

Jan 6, 2021, 8:38 AM

available for examination and that's where the content of the various snips I posted originated. You're changing the subject and distracting from the evidence that the snips are accurate.

You, sir, are a scoundrel.

Re: Nothing more than verifying the NYT feed is/was...

Jan 6, 2021, 9:48 AM

I just copied your own links, and you're accusing me of changing the subject and being a scoundrel?
They're YOUR links. I posted them in the same place to show that the image has entirely different information than the YouTube video. They clearly have nothing to do with each other.

And by the way, the YouTube video is demonstrably false because it talks about Dominion machines in Philadelphia when THERE ARE NO DOMINION MACHINES IN PHILADELPHIA. So the YouTube video was a lie, and you wasted my time because you didn't make sure what you're posting is true.

I really thought you had genuine beliefs about this. It's starting to look like you're screwing around and don't even believe your own words. I don't expect you to come clean about that, but the point is that you're not proving the truth about any of these conspiracy theories.

you guys are going to break my scroll wheel***

Jan 4, 2021, 4:41 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'll buy you another one with my stimulus.

Jan 4, 2021, 6:41 PM

I don't want you missing out on anything.

Re: CT88, can you put all your conspiracy theories in one place?

Jan 4, 2021, 4:53 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is a futile exercise

Jan 5, 2021, 12:38 PM

when normally rational people start looking for confirmation of what they want to hear it's downhill from there.

I've seen it first hand with many people I am close with. They hear something that is so far out in left (or in this case right) field that they want to be true.

So they go try to prove it. Luckily there are thousands of twitter and youtube accounts with "freedom" in the name and a picture of a bald eagle telling them exactly what they want to be true.

And all it leads to is confirmation bias. Then down the rabbit hole they go.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Re: This is a futile exercise

Jan 5, 2021, 12:42 PM

when normally rational people start looking for confirmation of what they want to hear it's downhill from there.

The problem is, I agree with you. But if you want CT1988 to consider the possibility that he's wrong, then we should consider the possibility that we're wrong.

This thread is about giving that possibility a genuine, honest chance.

+1 but the OP was a troll.

Jan 5, 2021, 1:47 PM

I love a good troll post like that from someone who is honest and objective. What more could I ask?

You're doing the exact same thing with inflation and

Jan 5, 2021, 1:54 PM [ in reply to This is a futile exercise ]

minimum wage below.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Conspiracy theory #4: A court ordered an audit!

Jan 6, 2021, 9:42 AM

CT1988 said:
Have you considered why a judge ordered an audit of the machine and software? Have you asked why MI officials sought a gag order to prevent the report of the forensic audit being publicized?

No, I have not considered this. Please explain.

Replies: 49
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic