Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
ESPNU’s “Full Ride” is raving about Trevor Lawrence’s leadership
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

ESPNU’s “Full Ride” is raving about Trevor Lawrence’s leadership

Sep 7, 2020, 10:58 AM

Saying he saved college football this year. Apparently one Heisman voter says he’s already got his vote from how he’s led the whole sport. Clemson Football is better ib but also off the field thanks to him. Dabo knows how to recruit them and develop them into men.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ESPNU’s “Full Ride” is raving about Trevor Lawrence’s leadership

Sep 7, 2020, 11:00 AM

Thats awesome. Trevor is a great leader!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You back Rev HBROWN?

Sep 7, 2020, 11:03 AM

Ha..glad your post is about our man TL16 & Heisman possibility and not about... you know.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TL is a great example for all young men...

Sep 7, 2020, 11:08 AM

and the Christian community. Thankful for a young man that is led by the Spirit.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Someone's Coached Him up on Maximizing his marketability

Sep 7, 2020, 11:30 AM

Right now there's more money in hating the man than wrapping yourself in the Red White and Blue

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Artist Formerly Known as "The FIGHTINGDABOS"

only if you think his actions are insincere...

Sep 7, 2020, 11:35 AM

I don't know him, but he seems that he is a lot like Dabo. WYSIWYG

Authenticity is refreshing.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: only if you think his actions are insincere...

Sep 7, 2020, 11:38 AM

Only time will tell on that question.

Re: only if you think his actions are insincere...

Sep 7, 2020, 1:55 PM

"Only time will tell on that question."

That's true.

It's like you never know if your Mom was sincere until after she's dead.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

no franc, TL16 can be entirely sincere and totally Misled

Sep 7, 2020, 5:00 PM [ in reply to only if you think his actions are insincere... ]

at the same time.

Given the frequency that people lie these days, and the disdain that people have for telling the Truth when it might cost them something, I have absolutely no doubt that plenty of the young men on the team could be easily challenged on their positions.

HBROWN, Al Sharpton, Kamala Harris, et al, ad anuseam will no doubt have this generation of White Boys in chains in no time. Bully for them.

Since you're the big Christian, let me ask: do you think there's absolution for all the pain someone causes when they unwittingly lead a host of people astray? For TL's sake, I certainly hope so. Best.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

were you the one that asked Jesus...

Sep 7, 2020, 10:14 PM

which was the greatest commandment?

you don't even know what "love" means

Sep 8, 2020, 12:35 AM

your ultra-pacifist notions of "Christianity" are of no meaning to the targets of Tyranny.

Re: you don't even know what "love" means

Sep 8, 2020, 4:25 PM

Ole Mike - Glad you have it all figured out. Now that you have reached the elevated stage of enlightenment wherein you know all truths, you should be able to "Rise Above" as Jesus demonstrated and move on from us lowly Earth Bound sinners. Funny thing though, Jesus lived during a historical period of real tyranny and I never heard him spout the kind of wisdom that eschews from your facial anus. I do believe Jesus would qualify as an Ultra Pacifist! Or does that not fit in with your plan?

Can’t believe we actually have Clemson fans turning against him***

Sep 7, 2020, 11:44 AM [ in reply to Someone's Coached Him up on Maximizing his marketability ]

Who is turning on him?

Sep 7, 2020, 12:05 PM

Just because he wears a Tiger Paw on the side of his helmet doesn't entitle him to blind adoration. As an athlete for the Tigers, he may be the GOAT...(I still say DW). But when he decides to use that privilege platform to voice his non-football agenda (which is his right), that means people are going to dissent.

To disagree are question ones motives is not "turning" on anyone.

Re: Who is turning on him?

Sep 7, 2020, 12:53 PM

I don’t care how you want to characterize or describe your comments about him; arguing about whether or not you “turned on him” is just semantics. The bottom line is that you stated a belief that the statement he made last night was an attempt to sell out at the expense of patriotism in order to make more money. You stated, without evidence, that you thought he was insincere and just making a business decision. That a garbage opinion to post about someone you don’t know just because he said something you don’t support. BTW I’m sure you were so proud of him a few weeks ago when he was posting about how much he wanted to play. Many of the people on this board support the players right to speak out only if they say exactly what the fans want to hear.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Who is turning on him?

Sep 7, 2020, 1:09 PM [ in reply to Who is turning on him? ]

Which part of his agenda are you in opposition to ?

Sep 7, 2020, 11:50 AM

Trevor knows how to unify people without immediately putting someone who might disagree with him on the defensive. IMHO, he has earned the right to make some statements that I may disagree with, yet still respect what he says and consider that I might be the one who is not right. That's what leaders do. Same with Rencher.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

People are unable or unwilling to take the political lens...

Sep 7, 2020, 11:56 AM

off of anything. This "all or nothing" mentality prevents people from seeing any nuance on a topic. Can't try to have any compassion or understanding.

Sep 7, 2020, 12:19 PM

I admire Trevor's leadership these past few months. The safe play for him would be to say as little as possible to not rock the boat on his image. He's already a consensus #1 pick in next year's draft.

But I believe Trevor cares about his teammates, and also in doing the right thing. Good for him.

I think he's also solidified his draft status for future NFL teams considering him. As much as they analyze these kids' character and intelligence, TLaw has shown out in these areas.

Can't wait to see him sling it around this Sat!

LOL HBROWN, acting as if Liberal-Loving ESPN was somehow

Sep 7, 2020, 5:13 PM

anything but a partisan group of sycophants shows that you are completely without integrity or shame.

Any "award" or notation made by that group is dripping in Bias to the point of making the whole proposition Baseless.

I have nothing against TL16, nor his teammates, per se - however they might as well drape themselves in the NAZI flag when they show support for BLM, ESPN boot-licking notwithstanding.

Back in the day we used to joke about how we hated the Gamecocks so much we'd pull for the Soviet National team over them. It was farcical to the point of funny.

Who would've thought that I would live long enough to see Clemson fans actually showing support for those with Open Communist Sympathies. Ain't so funny now - but still just as farcical.

Re: LOL HBROWN, acting as if Liberal-Loving ESPN was somehow

Sep 7, 2020, 7:50 PM

Amen, olemike! There's a huge difference between saying, "black lives matter" and supporting BLM, the organization ... and I'm not sure that TL has the knowledge, maturity and wisdom to know the exact extent of it. That said, there is very little downside for TL to continue his "leadership."

Sep 8, 2020, 2:23 PM

non sense .... get off your knees, he's a college junior that plays football no Ghandi. College presidents within Conferences decided to play. Sports announcers should stick to sports.

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic