Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Ruh-ro Lauren Boebert
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1,269

Ruh-ro Lauren Boebert

Jan 16, 2021, 6:36 PM

Looks like her staff are already bailing on her. Given Pelosi's comments that "Congresspeople who were involved will be punished", it's starting to look like there's some very serious storm clouds brewing over Boebert's head.

https://www.axios.com/boebert-communications-director-quits-f99c415e-dcf9-4507-a8d9-31c87280e39a.html

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ruh-ro Lauren Boebert

Jan 16, 2021, 6:41 PM

Oh yea! Prob going to be hanged.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 16, 2021, 6:59 PM

For anyone guilty of treason, that is an appropriate fate, starting with the traitor in chief.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 16, 2021, 10:10 PM

Wow you’re dumb

Jan 16, 2021, 11:21 PM

Coming from you, that's a compliment.

You know full well, if some left leaning mob had engaged in a seditionist storming of the Capitol, you would be calling it treason and for their heads. Don't be a hypocrite.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 17, 2021, 12:00 AM

Ummm...the dumb part is you and others thinking she played a part. How many lies does the MSM have to tell you before you question anything?

Jan 17, 2021, 12:37 AM

No, the dumb part is where you think I said she played a part. I said nothing of the sort. Reading is fundamental.

Jan 17, 2021, 8:26 AM [ in reply to Re: Ruh-ro Lauren Boebert ]

Pelosi, Clyburn, and NJ Dem Mikie Sherrell - a former Navy pilot and prosecutor - all say there were Reps involved. Sherrill appears to have been one of several that reported an as-yet-unnamed Rep (or Reps, they didn't say how many) conducting unauthorized "reconnaissance tours" of the Capitol building that they reported to security January 5th, the day before all this crazy came down.

If it's true, there will be ample video evidence. There are cameras everywhere in the Capitol building. It won't be a "he-said/she-said" situation.

Plus, let's face it, anyone involved in this was being neither smart nor subtle. There are undoubtedly a boatload of text messages right out in the open about this, and those too will get subpoenaed.

So one way or another, we'll know. Boebert might be involved. Or maybe it was somebody else. Maybe she was just a chump and got played. All that will come out in the wash, and soon, I suspect.

But they're looking at somebody and based on what we're seeing there's some strong indicators she's definitely leading the list of People of Interest. The press is surely staring hard at Boebert, even if they're not accusing her of anything yet, and they've got sources all over the Capitol. Politicians and their staffs leak like sieves to the press - even if none of them are willing to go on the record. And the first thing all those newsies would do is call anybody close to Sherrill's staff and go: "So...hey, who was it?" And they'd know in five minutes. So the fact that the press is paying Boebert such close attention, and that Boebert's communications director - a guy who used to work for Mitch McConnell! - is bailing is a glaring red flag that there's something coming down on her head and it's best to be well away before it does.

of course they did

Jan 17, 2021, 8:51 AM

they are a lying sacks of ####

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: of course they did

Jan 17, 2021, 9:32 AM

You willing to let the cameras and text messages and whatever other evidence the Feds gather tell the tale?

Because that's what I'm waiting for. This isn't likely going to be a hard thing to determine, either way.

None of this was exactly subtle. Boebert herself comes across as about as subtle as a locomotive going over a cliff.

unlike you or the article I have no problem waiting

Jan 17, 2021, 10:05 AM

for evidence before I make an accusation.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: unlike you or the article I have no problem waiting

Jan 17, 2021, 11:21 AM

Nope.

I wasn't making an accusation, just speculating about whether or not she might be the one the Dem House heavies seem to be interested in. (They're looking into somebody, for sure.)

Boebert herself also fueled this fire by also claiming she'd been accused...when actually no one actually had accused her publicly, or even mentioned her by name. I certainly have not claimed there's anything resembling definitive proof Boebert is indeed guilty of sedition; we aren't nearly there yet. She hasn't even been charged at this point...and may not be. At this point it's all about the evidence trail. Which I also stated clearly.

You have to wait for the actual accusation before you start screaming about the unfair accusation. Them's the rules.

LOL at your new profile pic***

Jan 17, 2021, 11:46 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: LOL at your new profile pic***

Jan 17, 2021, 12:45 PM

After the fun last week I realized the letter "Q" has some really different social undertones than it did a few weeks ago, and might make trouble for me and Crump. Figured I'd clarify "not with those guys" before the Long Arm of Cloudflare came and zapped me, or worse, some serious guys in stiff suits and mirrored shades showed up at my door looking to have a little chat.

That "Q" dipsh!t is ruining that letter for me, I gotta tell ya. And I was using it 20 years ago. That's just some totally uncool cultural appropriation there, the jerk.

Re: LOL at your new profile pic***

Jan 17, 2021, 8:36 PM

I am glad you clarified, I was beginning to wonder if you had taken the red pill.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'd "hang" her... Can't say on what... ;~)***

Jan 16, 2021, 7:03 PM [ in reply to Re: Ruh-ro Lauren Boebert ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 16, 2021, 7:41 PM

Q,

There is a very real battle brewing between real Republicans and the Trumpers. it is happening on so many levels and in so many places and it is only going to become more public as this impeachment goes on.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/####-yes-republicans-are-headed-for-a-bitter-internal-showdown/ar-BB1cNKKb?li=BBnb7Kz

Jan 16, 2021, 10:02 PM

the feds will investigate her, and if she assisted the cop killers by giving them a tour the day before the riots, she should suffer the maximum penalties availble by law. Lock her up.

She’s still a gun toting hottie

Jan 17, 2021, 1:01 AM

That “article” doesn’t say a lot beyond speculation

She’s on the wrong side of the crazy hot scale

Jan 17, 2021, 2:01 AM

And not hot either

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A solid 6.***

Jan 17, 2021, 11:53 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm hanging with 8...***

Jan 17, 2021, 12:16 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ok, we settle at 7.***

Jan 17, 2021, 5:12 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

(See post above) ^^^ ;~)***

Jan 17, 2021, 8:24 PM

Replies: 23
| visibility 1,269
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic