Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
IPTAY members...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

IPTAY members...

Aug 5, 2020, 11:19 AM

Keep the faith. We have seen unprecedented success in the past several years. IPTAY is not perfect- nothing and nobody is. BUT, the combination of many factors- the BOT, President Clements, AD Radakovich, IPTAY, of course Dabo
has put us at the top of the college football world. Basketball, baseball, softball, soccer and others are competitive and something else to take pride in.
We are unique in collegiate athletics. A relatively small alumni base, probably the smallest town in the country with an 80,000 plus football stadium, going head to head in recruiting against the SEC ( and winning), etc., etc..
Let’s keep this ball rolling. Let IPTAY work to improve areas that need it, but don’t kill the golden goose. Keep supporting Clemson and IPTAY.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Very, very happy- very, very proud.

Re: IPTAY members...

Aug 5, 2020, 11:22 AM

Amen Brother .

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Been Lifetime IPTAY members since 1975 ( family)

Aug 5, 2020, 11:34 AM

My only complaint was our parking. We parked across the Tiger statue at Littlejohn for 20+ years, now Iptay keeps moving us farther and farther away from the stadium. A clear violation of our original agreement, but we have no recourse. They have held our parking as hostage for paying more to keep it for a long time. Now that I'm getting older it's just as easy to watch from my couch.We still purchase tickets, but give them to our kids or sell them.
I do love going on the road to see the other schools stadiums. I will continue to do that as long as I'm able.

Go Tigers! SPOT DA BALL!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Certainly agree on the parking situation!***

Aug 5, 2020, 11:35 AM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 5, 2020, 11:57 AM

I am donating enough "This Space for Rant" uniform patches to supply the entire football and basketball teams

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 5, 2020, 12:00 PM

Sometimes you have to prune “the money tree” to get new growth.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 5, 2020, 12:58 PM

It will be interesting to see how generous Millennials are.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

+1 for "OrangeNeck"...***

Aug 5, 2020, 1:12 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

totally ok leaving donation to IPTAY...i'll be wanting that

Aug 5, 2020, 2:33 PM

ticket money back tho if I don't get to use them

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic