Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
to "K-5 coot graduate", read what Savion Jackson said,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 82
| visibility 1

to "K-5 coot graduate", read what Savion Jackson said,

Jun 25, 2018, 11:35 AM

I am not going to USuC, because they do not have enough quality DEs for a quality rotation.
I am not going to Clemson, because they have too many DEs in rotation to play a lot.
I am going to NCSt., because they have 3-4 quality DEs and I will prosper from having quality replacements when I take a breather.
The delusion will continue for 1-2 years, while the luck will run out this year and "fire Mushcoot campaigns" will start next Spring until he is fired in 2020.
Sad but true, so goes the life of a coot.

Maybe the SoCon or Big South will accept them as a member in 2020.
Then they can be champions in a "mens sport".

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: to "K-5 coot graduate", read what Savion Jackson said,

Jun 25, 2018, 11:36 AM

Pathetic

You wanna know what's pathetic?

Jun 25, 2018, 11:42 AM

Re: You wanna know what's pathetic?

Jun 25, 2018, 11:46 AM

WWE will come calling before the NFL.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 25, 2018, 11:50 AM

He would have to be in the wimmins division, and a liteweight at that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 25, 2018, 11:50 AM [ in reply to You wanna know what's pathetic? ]

That was BS. That dude knocked him down. Should have been ejected in that game.

I would like to think you can’t be serious

Jun 25, 2018, 11:51 AM

but your post history tells me otherwise. Jake’s behavior is not only ridiculous it’s habitual.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=487HCnT9SEg

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I would like to think you can’t be serious

Jun 25, 2018, 11:58 AM

I don’t buy that one bit.

Obviously, you never took physics.***

Jun 25, 2018, 12:02 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

idk

Jun 25, 2018, 12:04 PM

things get pretty physical in the stands and the parking lot over there

Jun 25, 2018, 12:03 PM [ in reply to Re: I would like to think you can’t be serious ]

Nobody is trying to sell you what even an idiot wouldn't buy!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You gotta be kidding me

Jun 25, 2018, 12:08 PM [ in reply to Re: I would like to think you can’t be serious ]

Jun 25, 2018, 12:46 PM [ in reply to Re: I would like to think you can’t be serious ]

Dude, he was diving worse than a Colombian forward at the World Cup. Actually it definitely was worse; those Colombian dudes are actually good at selling it.

If you're going to troll, do so intelligently.

Jun 25, 2018, 3:31 PM [ in reply to Re: I would like to think you can’t be serious ]

Neither did the ref!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well, they say coots are delusional and frankly, you

Jun 25, 2018, 8:20 PM [ in reply to Re: I would like to think you can’t be serious ]

just proved it.

Bentley is a disgrace to the game.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Jun 27, 2018, 11:30 AM [ in reply to I would like to think you can’t be serious ]

Kinda reminds me of Grayson Allen. Floppity flop!

https://youtu.be/_qwekC1ekmQ

Jun 25, 2018, 11:59 AM [ in reply to Re: You wanna know what's pathetic? ]

Maybe with flops like that Jake should try soccer. It is well documented that he has no business competing against Clemson in football but his reaction to "brutal hits" like that one screams soccer player to me.

I think the 2 soccer programs are a bit closer to competition (a competition we still win by the way) so maybe if Jake ever wants to taste victory he has a better shot at putting those flop skills to use where they belong.

Jun 25, 2018, 12:01 PM [ in reply to Re: You wanna know what's pathetic? ]

That dude done nothing to help cooter boy and his flop act!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 25, 2018, 12:03 PM [ in reply to Re: You wanna know what's pathetic? ]

Any one who looks at this and believes he is knocked down is blind

Jun 25, 2018, 6:53 PM [ in reply to Re: You wanna know what's pathetic? ]

Please take off the garnett colored glasses. Bentley is a joke and a crybaby.

FTR I wouldn't TD you because I enjoy laughing out loud at

Jun 25, 2018, 7:19 PM [ in reply to Re: You wanna know what's pathetic? ]

your posts, just about all of them, and I'm hoping you stick around longer.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 26, 2018, 4:18 PM [ in reply to Re: You wanna know what's pathetic? ]

Hahaha #nevermind

Cricket Chirp Temperature Formula:
Number of Chirps per 14 seconds + 40 = Approximate Temperature

“That was BS. That dude knocked him down.

Jun 26, 2018, 8:33 PM [ in reply to Re: You wanna know what's pathetic? ]

Should have been ejected in that game. “

Seriously - why would anyone EVER reply to this clown again ????

I won’t.

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Must have played soccer in HS***

Jun 25, 2018, 12:40 PM [ in reply to You wanna know what's pathetic? ]

Re: Must have played soccer in HS***

Jun 25, 2018, 2:26 PM

I thought he was still in hs

Wow! ThT is sad.

Jun 25, 2018, 9:17 PM [ in reply to You wanna know what's pathetic? ]

Ugly sad

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 26, 2018, 10:04 AM [ in reply to You wanna know what's pathetic? ]

His forehead unbalances him ... not his fault he topples over so much .

Hey who won that game by the way ?

DB23

Jun 26, 2018, 1:32 PM [ in reply to You wanna know what's pathetic? ]

+1

Jun 27, 2018, 10:20 AM [ in reply to You wanna know what's pathetic? ]

Some nostalgia, little boy. 10-Bomb.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqE3mmPWKxU

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 25, 2018, 2:59 PM [ in reply to Re: to "K-5 coot graduate", read what Savion Jackson said, ]

1 word that describes coot ball. Pathetic.

Jun 25, 2018, 4:08 PM [ in reply to Re: to "K-5 coot graduate", read what Savion Jackson said, ]

No, really, coot, that's what he said. Go ask him. You guys are TRULY deLOUsional when it comes to football. Reading your posts simply makes me laugh when you start talking about "they see something great building" "they want to be a part of something great" "they want to play for a great coach that puts players in the NFL". LOL You're talking about a team Clemson has stomped the last 2 years 90-17, and took a 4th loss in a row to a basketball school, AND barely beat a Louisiana Tech team that was pathetic, and CHEERED like it was a playoff victory!!!! Wanna know pathetic? Wait till November, then go back and read your posts. You won't like it.

Message was edited by: fencebusters®

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 25, 2018, 10:09 PM

I don’t care what you think. We lost to clemson but still had a winning season. We won the last game the bowl game and that’s all that matters. Sorry. My program is not defined based on how many points we lost to clemson by. We could go 11-1 and lose to you guys 70-0 and you’d still say we blow.

Jun 26, 2018, 2:10 PM

LOL I wouldn't be wrong. Quite honestly, your perception about college football really means nothing to me. You're tainted because you're a coot. That's just the way it is.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 26, 2018, 2:14 PM

We might not play well agaisnt Clemson, but as I said, one game a year does not define my program.

They won't fire Mushy for three or four more years.

Jun 25, 2018, 11:51 AM

Until UF, UT and another SECe division member returns to being a competitive factor USuCk will continue to win 7 games with an occasional 9 game season. That satisfies all their base and most of their bandwagon fans.

After maybe 8 or 9 in a row to Clemson the SC USuCk residents will get fed up with being humiliation incarnate. :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They won't fire Mushy for three or four more years.

Jun 25, 2018, 12:00 PM

No, that does not satisfy me at all. I want championships and if you don’t produce you are canned. I was happy from 2011 to 2013 but still no championships. I want to GET THERE. I’m not happy with anything under 10 wins, EVER. Last season yes, because it was a vast improvement since 3-9 in 2015.

lol - 10 win seasons

Jun 25, 2018, 12:07 PM

what color is the sky in your world??

you siriusly are smoking crappy weed

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

you are going to have to settle for womens bball***

Jun 25, 2018, 1:32 PM [ in reply to Re: They won't fire Mushy for three or four more years. ]

Jun 25, 2018, 3:41 PM [ in reply to Re: They won't fire Mushy for three or four more years. ]

How many 10 win seasons do you have in the history of your program? Your answer is 4 in over 100 years. So your expectations are a little delusional but that's not unusual for you coots.

Jun 25, 2018, 7:48 PM [ in reply to Re: They won't fire Mushy for three or four more years. ]

Explains why you come here, it’s clear now. You are a closest Clemson fan bc that is as close to a championship SCar will ever get. Not sure there’s enough coaches in college football if y’all start firing coaches who don’t win 10 games and any championship of any kind.

Jun 26, 2018, 9:53 AM [ in reply to Re: They won't fire Mushy for three or four more years. ]

If you want a chance at a championship, go get your Walmart rod:reel combo and climb on that ugly bass boat your fellow coots use and wet a hook. Maybe y’all can repeat that coveted bass trophy lol. You chickens are the biggest joke in the SEC.

Jun 26, 2018, 10:42 AM

Not at a chance. That WAS the PAST. Why can't there be a future? What is stopping us from being successful. I'd love to hear it. We have a SEC football stadium that seats almost 85k that is rocking and swaying on Saturday's in the fall, we have top notch facilities that we are currently building, we have a ton of money from the conference and our TV contracts, why can't we be successful and win a conference championship and make a playoff. I'll listen.

Jun 26, 2018, 11:02 AM

IF South Carolina started winning SEC East titles, and going to Atlanta on a consistent basis and was in a playoff picture, that would hurt Clemson. That's why you don't want us to be successful. Our success hurts your program. I don't think Clemson's success hurts ours though.

Jun 26, 2018, 12:27 PM

Great job on your Monster Bowl Victory against Michigan BTW.
They had less offensive yards than LA Tech and lost 3 fumbles but you really showed them who was boss.

Your program is definitely headed in the right direction.

Jun 26, 2018, 12:51 PM

So answer this then. Hypothetically if we went 12-0 and every team on our schedule only won 5 games then are we garbage? It doesn’t matter who you beat or how you beat them. You win, and keep winning. Winning is the goal no matter how you get there.

Jun 26, 2018, 12:56 PM

Yeah but in your case winning isn't the norm, it's the outlier.

Why did the French lose to the British Navy ALL THE TIME when the French had more ships, better armor and better weapons?

The answer is that the French had a tradition of losing, just like your gamecocks, they are so used to losing that they think it's normal.

and... IF frogs had wings...

Jun 26, 2018, 12:39 PM [ in reply to Re: They won't fire Mushy for three or four more years. ]

they wouldn't, well you know the rest, but the only problem is THEY DONT. CootU will never be a contender for ANYTHING in football. I cant say im sorry about that because I wont lie to you but come on! Lets face the Facts here. Just enjoy your blooming onion and everything will be ok i promise.

Re: and... IF frogs had wings...

Jun 26, 2018, 12:47 PM

Yeah, actually we can, and we will. For you to say that is complete ignorance. You don’t get to decide who wins and who loses. It is the Athletic director, the Coaching staff, facilities, recruiting, and the players who do that during training and on field in games. Central Florida went undefeated last year.... Washington was in the playoff two years ago, ANY team at ANY GIVEN TIME can win. That’s why we play the sport. So to make a guaranteed claim based on your biased opinion is obsurd because you have zero clue how the college football world is going to shake out this year, or even 20 years from now. We don’t base the current success on the past. The past is the past for a reason.

Jun 26, 2018, 12:52 PM

Weird. If the past is the past then how come chicken fans bring up your 5-peat all the time?

Take a stand on one side of the fence or the other, you can't have it both ways.

Your little 5-peat and 2-11 win seasons are as pathetic as your little conference championship 'oh so many years ago'.

Please go away and come back when you've actually accomplished something of notable mention.

Jun 26, 2018, 12:59 PM

I don't talk about that. That's just like if you were the best sales rep in the company last year and you made $250,000 but this year you've made $0, and they ask you about and your response is, but last year i made $250,000. They would say but what are you doing for me now? The same with football. It doesn't matter if we beat Clemson five times in a row a few years back. That is over with. In the past. It is what can you do for me now? If we aren't beating Clemson now, it doesn't mean anything that we beat you five times in a row in the past. Make sense?

Jun 26, 2018, 1:18 PM

You are destined for years of disappointment if you think the chickens are going to suddenly turn it around.
In your own words you used a 9 game winning season as a marker for greater things to come.
Is that not the past also?
Your schedule for 2018 is even weaker than last years schedule. So I imagine your school will do better than 50%, but by no means is it a marker for continued success.

How come we've played Alabama and Auburn more in the past 10 years than you have? And we're not even in their over-inflated-hyped up conference?

The last time the chicken chokers beat Auburn was 1933. Your 'losing-tradition' program would have to substantially improve to make it all the way up to even notable mention.

It's all about the strength of the program and not some grabastic vision of the future.

Jun 26, 2018, 1:23 PM

Funny though with all that "losing" you speak of, historically, we are still a TOP 30 program all time out of over 128 FBS Division 1 Programs. There must be a lot more programs that have a history of losing and suck more than ours.

Jun 26, 2018, 1:36 PM

Yeah, a team that is just skimming over .500

You should also pound your chest that the chickens are tied for 40th place in FBS National Championships, only tied with 90 other teams.

Your crappy team is 0 and 2 against Charleston YMCA FFS!

Man, that is one pathetic team you have chosen to herald as the next FBS Champs.

Jun 26, 2018, 7:57 PM

Are you REALLY trying to reference the 1800’s ???????????????

Jun 26, 2018, 8:01 PM

if coots had brains.

Jun 26, 2018, 8:03 PM

Let’s see what your IQ is...

Jun 26, 2018, 8:07 PM

i am smart enough not to go to a rivals website and make a complete a$$ out of myself.

Jun 26, 2018, 1:54 PM [ in reply to Re: and... IF frogs had wings... ]

Look im not saying you wont win some games here and there. Even the occasional big game upsets. I am saying however that the chickens have NEVER made had any success in the the sec or college football championship. Yes I know that y'all won the east one year, but for crying out loud how many years did that one take? Then after that you haven't followed it up with anything. Just because i go the white house it doesn't make me president. You have 1 acc championship from the 60s... THE 60s!!! Please explain to me or somehow prove to me that I am wrong in saying USuCk has NEVER been relevant in college football other than being your beloved SECs punching bag...

Top 30? Where are you getting your info from Todd Ellis?

Jun 26, 2018, 2:20 PM [ in reply to Re: and... IF frogs had wings... ]

You guys are not a top 30 program all time. Not even close.

Re: Top 30? Where are you getting your info from Todd Ellis?

Jun 26, 2018, 3:36 PM

Okay, according to the AP poll. We are 49 ALL TIME out of the top 100 FBS teams. You guys are 21 all time.

Ahh the truth...

Jun 26, 2018, 3:40 PM

Jun 27, 2018, 10:40 AM [ in reply to Re: and... IF frogs had wings... ]

Funny though with all that "losing" you speak of, historically, we are still a TOP 30 program all time out of over 128 FBS Division 1 Programs. There must be a lot more programs that have a history of losing and suck more than ours.

Where in the world are you getting that from? You're not even in the top 50 all-time by wins.

Jun 27, 2018, 10:40 AM [ in reply to Re: and... IF frogs had wings... ]

Where in the world are you getting that from? You're not even in the top 50 all-time by wins.

Jun 26, 2018, 12:56 PM [ in reply to Re: They won't fire Mushy for three or four more years. ]

So let’s start with why you can’t win anything. The lifeline of any college football team is recruiting. You need a very high blue chip ratio and you needs it for multiple years to build the talent and depth required to compete. That’s step 1. Let’s further discuss why you can’t achieve step 1. You have 0 history and tradition at SCar. The pinnacle of your program came when the state of South Carolina was loaded with 5 stars. You will beat out Clemson on occasion for an instate 5 star if they grew up a fan... see the Hanna kid. Problem is you have no brand and can’t recruit outside of S.C., Ga, NC, and Florida. Your top 2 states are S.C. and NC and they don’t have deep talent every year therefore you can’t sustain a program on those 2 states alone.

Step 2, competing with the big boys around you. Here is where your statement Clemson’s success doesn’t impact you. In a short answer wrong. We take most of the top talent in state because talented kids want to keep winning and that happens at Clemson. Also a big boy seems to be UGA now. They are out recruiting along with Clemson in Florida and Georgia further reducing talent that looks at you. So to recap, not enough Carolinas talent to sustain success and you can’t put recruit the big boys around you.

Enter Florida and Tenn whom bot have more history and tradition and your talent falls even further.

This in summary is why you will always be who you are. Best case a second tier school in the SEC east and worst case battling out Vandy, Kentucky, and Mizzou for worst case as all of y’all share similar success stories with the exception Missouri has won multiple division titles and Kentucky has you fearing the thumb.

Good news, for many of those same reasons Staley will probably keep your women’s basketball ahead of us.

Jun 26, 2018, 1:12 PM

I get that we don't have the greatest history, but to say that we have ZERO tradition is an insult and extremely ignorant. We have plenty of tradition. We have a great fight song we have used since the 60's. We have a great entrance where we come out to 2001 space odyssey. (No other school uses that) We are one of two universities to use the Gamecock as our logo. We have white towels called cocky-cloths, that we have been waving at game since the early 80's. We sandstorm after every touchdown. We have a great atmosphere with tons of tradition. We stay in the stands and sing our alma matter after every game win or lose.

Here is an OFFICIAL list of all of our great universities traditions:

http://www.gamecocksonline.com/trads/scar-trads.html

Pathetic traditions. Note winning championships isn’t on the list.

Jun 26, 2018, 2:22 PM

Re: Pathetic traditions. Note winning championships isn’t on the list.

Jun 26, 2018, 8:08 PM

We can’t control that. University traditions are things like rituals, songs, entrances.....etc, like walking through the arches and ringing the bell on gameday at Georgia, the Carolina Walk and 2001 at Carolina.... you get my point. A championship is like icing on the cake, it’s just a plus.

Also for everyone smacking us beating Michigan.... they are the NUMBER ONE WINNINGEST football program in all of history.

You're delusional.

Jun 26, 2018, 8:41 PM

Clearly.

So what? Michigan is a shell of their former selves and have been for a long long time.

Jun 27, 2018, 9:29 AM [ in reply to Re: Pathetic traditions. Note winning championships isn’t on the list. ]

The fact that you guys beat them in a bowl game twice in the last ten years tells us all we need to know. Hate to break it to you but that was not a quality win last season.

Michigan not the team they used to be. Not close. They're no

Jun 27, 2018, 10:23 AM

CITADEL.

Jun 26, 2018, 2:57 PM [ in reply to Re: They won't fire Mushy for three or four more years. ]

So I detail every reason why you won’t ever win anything meaningful and your comeback is we wave towels around and enter the stadium to a song from a movie soundtrack. I take it all back... add in free Dasani water bottles that your fans litter the field with and I’m sure recruits will be knocking down your door for that “tradition”. I was there in 2003 and Clemson far outnumbered South Carolina fans that day. By the way we sung our alma mater over yours.
But again, congrats on towels and movie songs... we will settle for our traditions that include rings and trophies.

I love how the SEC is listed under traditions!!!***

Jun 27, 2018, 10:51 AM [ in reply to Re: They won't fire Mushy for three or four more years. ]

Jun 26, 2018, 2:13 PM [ in reply to Re: They won't fire Mushy for three or four more years. ]

Because Muscoot is not your savior, no matter how much you want him to be. He is a clown. Period, and he leads a clown fan base. Does that answer your question?

Jun 26, 2018, 8:03 PM [ in reply to Re: They won't fire Mushy for three or four more years. ]

because you are the university of south carolina. duh

Jun 25, 2018, 12:02 PM [ in reply to They won't fire Mushy for three or four more years. ]

CGrad is a prime example of the delusion that exists at that school. The entire sports world saw the Bentley flop and knew exactly what it was. Well, except for gamecock nation of course.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 25, 2018, 12:09 PM

Lebron is the master of flopping and he’s praised in the sports world, yet if JB19 did it you make fun of him....

So you’re admitting that he flopped? Am I reading this right?***

Jun 25, 2018, 12:12 PM

Jun 25, 2018, 12:22 PM [ in reply to Re: They won't fire Mushy for three or four more years. ]

always flops against inferior competition

against clemson, not so much. jane is always on her back, so she can’t flop. she’s the grayson allen of football. pathetic

Message was edited by: theclash®

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Jun 25, 2018, 12:43 PM [ in reply to Re: They won't fire Mushy for three or four more years. ]

So one minute he was shoved and a Ejection was needed and the next he did Flop but Lebron does it so it’s ok ? Just come to terms that he is an embarrassment.

Bentley has been a flop since he arrived***

Jun 25, 2018, 1:01 PM

Jun 25, 2018, 3:52 PM [ in reply to Re: They won't fire Mushy for three or four more years. ]

If JB had LBJ numbers of the college football world then I think less people would care that he's crying for a 5 yard penalty, plus full contact sport vs partial contact sport makes him a lot more of a cry baby.

Jun 26, 2018, 1:02 PM [ in reply to Re: They won't fire Mushy for three or four more years. ]

Vlade Divac was the master of flopping. He earned the nickname Flopae Divac.

He was laughed out of the league as a pathetic loser.
Bentley wouldn't even be a starter on any team except maybe Vandy.
USuC wasted a coaching position to get that pretentious wannabe.

Fire Muschamp?

Jun 25, 2018, 8:12 PM [ in reply to They won't fire Mushy for three or four more years. ]

he was the only one that would take the job 3 years ago...he's safe for years.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 82
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic