Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
i feel sick..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,121

i feel sick..

Oct 26, 2014, 4:30 PM

i found myself agreeing with lou holtz last night with the final judgment segment..he pretty much summed it up..if a team cant win their conference let alone their division in the conference then that team shouldnt have a chance to be called the national champion..he even went as far as to saying when hit with the "what if notre dame is left out due to not winning the conference" question by saying then maybe they should join a conference

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: i feel sick..

Oct 26, 2014, 4:31 PM

Are you certain you heard that correctly ? Sometimes Lou be talkin' and people listenin' don't be knowin ' what Lou be sayin'.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

na i heard correctly..

Oct 26, 2014, 4:35 PM

i was shocked especially his remarks about notre dame.he also said "who are we to say that one conference is way better than another" im sure espn wont like that..but of course they ruled in favor of may who was arguing that more than one team from a conference should be in the play off *cough* sec *cough* was his arguing point of course

eSECpn has heard the nation's accusations loud and clear

Oct 26, 2014, 4:40 PM

and are going on the offensive big time.

The 4 people on "Sports Reporters" this morning made some anti-SEC comments and then paused to clearly point out that they were on ESPN making anti-SEC comments.

LOL, just LOL, espn......lip service don't cut it. We need to see some real changes before any of us believe this.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

they'll need ratings drop before they change

Oct 26, 2014, 4:41 PM

I stopped watching gameday and other SEC programs, but hard to give up games

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

same i only watch it..

Oct 26, 2014, 4:42 PM

for monday night football and college football..and game day final..other than that i watch fox sports one

exactly..

Oct 26, 2014, 4:41 PM [ in reply to eSECpn has heard the nation's accusations loud and clear ]

"we have no bias..now look at our if we were picking today playoff pics..we have two sec teams in.and those two teams are from the west where we know only one can win that division"

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,121
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic