Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
America at Great Risk..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 29
| visibility 1

America at Great Risk..

Jan 18, 2021, 9:05 PM

A minimum of 75 MILLION Americans are beyond angered and weary! They feel backed into a corner by liberal behavior: suppression of speech and thought, cancel culture, dismissive attitudes, gross MSM lies and condescension, deplorable labels, doxxing, as well as employment threats based on political affiliation.

Liberals mock the right and use vulgar language now, as they feel they have the upper hand, politically and otherwise. This is a dangerous stance. A ticking time bomb comes to mind. The chances of a bad ending, doing long term damage to America is substantial.

Joe Biden has an OBLIGATION to speak true unity. He should 'forgive' Trump and the his followers: ("I hear you. I want to welcome you to help this country heal"). If he continues with his divisive rhetoric any longer, the country will be seriously damaged and all will suffer greatly. He has the golden opportunity to begin healing the open wounds.

May GOD guide him.

Message was edited by: MiuraTiger®

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Some facts that libs seem to dismiss ...

Jan 18, 2021, 9:13 PM

I will be praying that he can do that.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 18, 2021, 9:42 PM

Agree.

As pissed off as the libs are at Trump and Trumpers, we've been this pissed off since before Obama and the start of out-of-control Political Correctness of the left.

I said starting years ago that when conservatives have to take time off from their jobs to protest (a routine matter for the left), the chit will be hitting the fan in a way they have not seen.

Jan 18, 2021, 10:04 PM

Trumptards are protesting fiction at this stage though. Nutty conspiracy theories...

Jan 19, 2021, 12:46 PM [ in reply to Re: Some facts that libs seem to dismiss ... ]

Look, political correctness is a bit of an aggravation. It is someone occasionally getting offended by something that is a bit over the top.

If PC is conservatives biggest thing to get pissedoff about . . .

Re: America at Great Risk..

Jan 18, 2021, 10:02 PM

Who cares? They lost. Try again in 2024. Moreover, that vast majority of that 75 million will just move on with their lives and just vote again in 2024 like every other election. By the way, we don't mock the right. We mock Trumptards and Q supporters.

I can guarantee with 100% certainty, he has no intention of

Jan 18, 2021, 10:05 PM

unifying this country.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: I can guarantee with 100% certainty, he has no intention of

Jan 18, 2021, 10:09 PM

Its not up to him to unify the country. Its up to Trumptards. There is nothing he can really do if Trumptards don't accept the election. Hr won't try and divide it as Trump worked so hard to do.

Jan 19, 2021, 8:35 AM [ in reply to I can guarantee with 100% certainty, he has no intention of ]

and that is why he will fail, because some of you act like children that just got their allowance taken away.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 19, 2021, 12:47 PM [ in reply to I can guarantee with 100% certainty, he has no intention of ]

smiling,

What makes you say that ?

How about you figure out your own issues

Jan 18, 2021, 11:10 PM

First admit you have a problem. Then work diligently to solve it.

75 million people voted against Biden. But not all of them support this craziness that has taken over.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: America at Great Risk..

Jan 18, 2021, 11:29 PM

Yes Biden should unify the people.

No Biden should not forgive trump. But it’s not Biden’s call. The senate and sane US citizens should not forgive him and there is one indisputable American reason why. The precedent that would be set if the senate does not follow thru with impeachment and conviction would place a hole in the foundation of our democracy. The hole is a scenario in which a future nutcase sitting president doesn’t like the outcome of an election or doesn’t like some activity carried out by Congress, so they send a mob to the capitol under the name of Patriots. This could be 100 years from now. Keep in mind, this could be a nutcase left wing or right wing or someone who isn’t either left or right, they’re just nuts, like trump. Either way, I’m not talking about the next 10 years, Biden and any sensible human being would not try this. But it’s a very dangerous precedent for future POTUS to have at their disposal. For this reason, current dems and GOP must set the precedent that sending a mob to the capitol is 100% not an option to be considered by future POTUS.

This is not a left or right position. This is simply an American position.

Come at me bro!

You know what would be unifying?

Jan 18, 2021, 11:31 PM

If some subset of the "angry 75 million" would come to their senses and finally admit they've been conned by Trump. They bought the lie, and while it's not something to be proud of, it's also not something to let yourself fall further into.

I'm all for unity, but it needs to begin in reality.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The place to start is understanding that anyone that

Jan 18, 2021, 11:46 PM

voted for Biden is a moron. Once everyone admits that we can move on to step 2.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The place to start is understanding that anyone that

Jan 18, 2021, 11:55 PM

You can thank Trump being a disaster for that election result. I don't think anyone will ever have regrets who didn't vote for Trump this time around. Trump is leaving with lowest job approval in modern history.

https://www.pewresearch.org/politics/2021/01/15/biden-begins-presidency-with-positive-ratings-trump-departs-with-lowest-ever-job-mark/

Jan 19, 2021, 12:13 AM [ in reply to The place to start is understanding that anyone that ]

That is a fantastic first step to unifying the country. How could that not work?

Were you calling for Trump to unify the country?

Unreal.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the left is deplorable***

Jan 19, 2021, 12:15 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: the left is deplorable***

Jan 19, 2021, 12:32 AM

Another solid step in your unity plan. Very christian-like. A truly proud moment for you.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: the left is deplorable***

Jan 19, 2021, 12:51 PM [ in reply to the left is deplorable*** ]

You know, most of us lefties do NOT think everyone on the right is deplorable. In fact I don't think anyone on the right is a deplorable person. A few of them have deplorable beliefs but . . .

So can you guys on the right sort of get over that word. It happened years ago and it wasn't even an accurate portrayal of either side then.

Hardline Trumpies didn't want unity

Jan 19, 2021, 8:04 AM [ in reply to Re: The place to start is understanding that anyone that ]

They wanted "lib tears" or "owning the libs" or whatever, and they thought it would last forever. Now they're angry that it's been thrown back in their faces.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Re: Hardline Trumpies didn't want unity

Jan 19, 2021, 8:11 AM

Not sure who hard line Trumpers are. I voted for him twice so I guess that’s me. With the 2 parties being so polar opposite I think unity will be difficult. I would choose peace among our differences. I just want to run my business, take care of my family , go to church, and occasionally take in a ball game. It would be great to do those things with less turmoil.

Is it you?

Jan 19, 2021, 8:16 AM

Voting for him doesn't make one a hardline Trumpie. What does is worshipping the man, believing everything he says, defending him at every turn, actually foolishly believing he's conservative and that people who don't like him must be "libs", flying Trump flags instead of American ones, going to the stupid boat parades, basically adoring him like he's the dictator you've always wanted, etc.

If you aren't that, you aren't one.

And I definitely agree with your last line.

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

Re: Is it you?

Jan 19, 2021, 8:33 AM

You people still don't get it! It's not really about Trump.

By all means, explain.

Jan 19, 2021, 8:42 AM

I'd love to know what it's really about.

Re: Hardline Trumpies didn't want unity

Jan 19, 2021, 12:56 PM [ in reply to Re: Hardline Trumpies didn't want unity ]

Tardog,

That seems reasonable - and very American. I would only point out that sometimes turmoil is in the eye of the beholder. Some people on this board (I am not necessarily referring to you) make a personal choice to get upset about some things in the news that I often do not think warrant it. Especially when we look at it in the light of the things that are important in our daily lives.

Every person gets to decide what is important to them (I like your list) but they also get to decide what they will choose to allow then to get upset (turmiol).

Jan 19, 2021, 12:02 PM [ in reply to Re: The place to start is understanding that anyone that ]

Facts, common sense and logic elude the left, as evidenced by, for example, Carlsbad's incredibly dumbna$$ response, something he seems to take great pride in. He lives for out-stupiding those around him! It's a wonder he can even read and write! But he's not totally useless...he can always be used as a bad example!! And his entertainment value on P & R is FIVE STAR!

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let me be clear

Jan 19, 2021, 12:40 AM [ in reply to The place to start is understanding that anyone that ]

I don’t think, and nor have I ever said, that everyone who voted for Trumpn is a moron. I understand differing political opinions. Heck, much of my family voted for Trump and they are not dumb people. They aren’t who I was discussing in the aforementioned subset. It’s the folks who have bought the conman’s lie of a stolen election and who would rather invent intricate fairy tale conspiracy theories about deep-state stolen elections engineered by pedophiles cooked up in pizza shops. The middle ground (comprised of folks on both sides of some arbitrary left/right line) recognize the ability for good, well meaning, folks to disagree politically without claiming fanciful narratives. Unity can (and will in my estimation) be found there, in reality. We invite the folks on the fringes to join us.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Someone watched Tucker last night.***

Jan 19, 2021, 8:38 AM

A minimum of 81 million Americans say

Jan 19, 2021, 8:39 AM

STFU

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Soooo...

Jan 19, 2021, 8:46 AM

2016 Trumpies: "The people have spoken! This is the will of the people! Nevermind it's a smaller number. We won!"

2020 Trumpies: "OMG 75 million of us--the smaller number--are so pissed we lost and we demand something be done about it!"

Maybe y'all should just accept that you lost and get ready for 2024.

Also, most of those 75 million aren't angry. They're normal Americans who can accept the election like an adult. Try it.

Replies: 29
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic