Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The great tractor accident of 2017 not for the light hearted
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 928

The great tractor accident of 2017 not for the light hearted

Jul 25, 2017, 10:21 PM

It was horrible gentIeman, was out bush hogging the back 20 then I look over and my cooler was on top of the tire of the John Deere 3020 and it was to late. The cooler went over the front of the tire and you know what happened. RIP. I had 8 unopened beers in that cooler. Those soldiers never got to serve their purpose I had to call up the reserves I had in the fridge. Now before y'all get to asking what kind of beer it was. ALL beer lives matter.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

more important what kind of cooler

Jul 25, 2017, 10:26 PM

a yeti would have kicked the tractors ###

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the kind of cooler that cost less than the beer

Jul 25, 2017, 10:31 PM

$5 playmate kinda cooler

Pigs of Playmate!

Jul 26, 2017, 9:03 AM

Amiright?

It was bud light. Wasn't it?

Jul 25, 2017, 11:44 PM

Or worse. Natty? Busch?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It was bud light. Wasn't it?

Jul 26, 2017, 9:06 AM

a 5 dollar cooler of busch light. Sounds fitting

Why you gotta hate on Natty?

Jul 26, 2017, 9:36 AM [ in reply to It was bud light. Wasn't it? ]

Try throwing back a few of your Condescending-Summer-wheat-pale-Ale-pilsners that have a used 30w Quaker State consistency-that are brewed using some fashion model's vergina's yeast (yes this has actually been done) or ground up oysters shells (been done), and used barley that was fertilized with human urine from a beer festival (also been done)--all while its a buck ten outside. How awesome would that taste?

I took a 12'er of Natty on the boat the other day (that I didn't have to search all over Charleston to find), and it was windy and pretty rough out in the harbor.

Do you know what happens to any carbonated liquid in a can when it gets jostled around and wind blows over the opening? It's like Dallas--it turns hot and flat, almost immediately. Lets say I'm 3/4 way through an ice cold beer, and I have to start driving the boat, and it goes flat. I just pour it out--no major loss, grab another cold one, and go on about enjoying my time on the water. Over the course of 4-6 hours, that probably happened a handful of times. How would you feel doing that with your $20+/FOUR pack beer?

Hell, who knows-hot, flat, stale beer might be the new trend for the skinny jean wearing, bearded, flannel-in-summertime types.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why you gotta hate on Natty?

Jul 26, 2017, 9:37 AM

This and the fact that you can drink 6 of them in a couple hours and still be sober enough to drive a boat.

I could drink 30 of them and still be sober enough to drive

Jul 26, 2017, 9:41 AM

a boat. Maybe not a car, but definitely a boat. Also, everyone should start making 15 packs. $6.99 a 15 pack of Keystone is awesome, perfect amount for a day.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 928
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic