Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Do any Clemson Students know where/ how to change
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 27
| visibility 1

Do any Clemson Students know where/ how to change

Jan 7, 2021, 12:39 PM

the age on a Florida Drivers License? I recently decided to start drinking, but I have had an incredibly tough time purchasing alcohol at the local package store. Last night the Cashier looked at my license and said there is no way you are 47, you do not look a day over 19, and declined my purchase.

I have never been through this process before but figured it was worth a shot with you students. What I am looking for is my exact ID, but just lower the age to 25 so it seems more realistic. I could pass for a very young looking 25 year old, but 47 is just not going to work.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I knew a guy in Johnstone that had the SC drivers license

Jan 7, 2021, 12:44 PM

on a poster board. You could stand in front of it, take your picture, and then laminate it. All to get into TTT.

He might still have it, I can check.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I stood behind one of those in Johnstone my freshman

Jan 9, 2021, 9:15 AM

year. Never could get the lamination right, but it worked well enough... ;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have no words.***

Jan 7, 2021, 12:45 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

I get that a lot from Women***

Jan 7, 2021, 12:57 PM

I hope you really do not expect any of us to believe this.

Jan 7, 2021, 12:49 PM

But honestly, everyone knows the Mullet went out of style 30 years ago.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Proud to say that I have never had a mullet nor

Jan 7, 2021, 12:55 PM

watched "Dirty Dancing".

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

IKR, and I just happen to be the same age as Skalski's #***

Jan 7, 2021, 11:06 PM [ in reply to I hope you really do not expect any of us to believe this. ]

I honestly don’t know how you hold down a job.***

Jan 7, 2021, 12:55 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think that

Jan 7, 2021, 1:40 PM

Mr Balm is drinking to much??????????

Re: Do any Clemson Students know where/ how to change

Jan 7, 2021, 12:56 PM

You said Florida DL and they always enhance to show the effects of Meth. You have to use something with less meth-ology applied. I recommend Vermont.

See: 25 years old "Florida man":

I did the same thing a few years back so that I could...

Jan 7, 2021, 12:57 PM

get into teen night at the local roller skate rink.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Did you attach your orange and purple skate pom-poms

Jan 7, 2021, 1:00 PM

before hitting the floor?

teen night at the skating rink. Yep sounds like something

Jan 7, 2021, 1:58 PM

FM and TB1 will do together. Bell Bottom jeans and disco lights, skating backwards and hitting on the young girls. I can only imagine that scene.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And, me playing Space Invaders during the Couples Skate.

Jan 7, 2021, 3:42 PM

That is the tough thing about becoming an adult

Jan 9, 2021, 2:12 AM [ in reply to I did the same thing a few years back so that I could... ]

it is nolonger deemed socially acceptable to do the Hokie Pokie and shake it all about.

How long before this is another idiot post getting ripped

Jan 7, 2021, 1:01 PM

apart on 11 worriers, 1 cup ? ?

Moran.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Re: How long before this is another idiot post getting ripped

Jan 7, 2021, 1:28 PM

That mullet still pulls in the women but most use a cane for walking.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best bet is China....$hit you not that is where the kids

Jan 7, 2021, 3:16 PM

are getting them these days according to my nephew. Supposedly almost impossible to detect that it is fake. Good luck and Cheers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 7, 2021, 4:06 PM

I thought you had ties to the CIA. You should be able to get an old friend there to get you a fake ID, a credit card that actually is not maxed out and a burner phone.

Well...I'll tell you...

Jan 7, 2021, 4:16 PM

back in the day, I had friends who would use a pin or needle with black ink on the point. They'd push it through the back of the license to change the numbers. It worked pretty well until the folks checking ids got wise and started shining flashlights from the backs of the id to see the holes made by the pin.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Jan 8, 2021, 12:16 AM

Your name is Nick Pappagiorgio. You live in Yuma and work in software.

You do not require corrective lenses.

Jan 9, 2021, 2:21 AM

You know you are getting old when you biatch at the waitress for not carding you. Next time I won’t leave a tip or stalk her in the parking lot; I’ve had it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 9, 2021, 10:53 AM

fortunately I do not have that problem.

Jan 9, 2021, 1:15 PM

https://youtu.be/nTBPCJ7vcFY

Balm

Jan 9, 2021, 1:28 PM [ in reply to Re: Do any Clemson Students know where/ how to change ]

Umm ... still scratching my head over how you made it back from deep sea fishing trip with your boss ..

Re: Balm

Jan 9, 2021, 5:24 PM

Off the record I heard Balm fed the guy to galapagos grouper. It was deemed an accident per the guys’ wife. You do the math.

Re: Balm

Jan 9, 2021, 5:24 PM [ in reply to Balm ]

Off the record I heard Balm fed the guy to galapagos grouper. It was deemed an accident per the guys’ wife. You do the math.

Replies: 27
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic