Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Clemson on top of Coaches Poll after Big Ten's added back in fold
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,014

TNET: Clemson on top of Coaches Poll after Big Ten's added back in fold

Sep 20, 2020, 12:43 PM

Clemson on top of Coaches Poll after Big Ten's added back in fold

College football rankings are gonna get really silly this season and the Coaches Poll is this week’s prime example. Unlike the AP Poll, the Coaches Poll decided Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

tOSU has two #1 votes. I wonder who the other coach is?***

Sep 20, 2020, 1:31 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Hey mushchamp is that you?

Sep 20, 2020, 1:57 PM

??

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

63-17

Re: TNET: Clemson on top of Coaches Poll after Big Ten's added back in fold

Sep 20, 2020, 1:48 PM

Idiots will usually always find a way to be an idiot, and the sports media brings that analogy to the front and center. IMO, I personally believe that all the sports media should never come out with a team placement poll until at least 6 games of the regular season has been played bc, after 6 weeks into a season, most of the better team will have their free candy wins out of the way, and have played at least one team with a heart beat, and by judging who these teams have won or loss to, it helps with making it clearer to see what the better team are working with, and what they're chances will be if matched up with another team that has performed well into 6 games of their season. As the saying has always been when talking sports, any team can be beat on a given day to a lesser or in most cases to a better team. But come playoff time, the best teams are mostly known, and there is always a team that some will brag about that shouldn't ever been placed with the best teams, and they do get exposed quickly once the playoffs begin. And under the new playoff system 99% of the time, the best playoff team usually wins the National Championship, just as LSU done last year, but I also believe that Clemson was hands down the second best team in the country bc we beat what was at the time believed by the committee the second place team, and we/Clemson beat that team in a full 60 minute game and moved on to play what was believe to be the best team in LSU, and they beat us by a score that I believe proved they were rightfully crowned the best team in the country, and by being the second only team to finish their season in a tough conference as a 15-0 team. LSU was indeed the best college FB team in the 2019 regular season, and the 2020 National championship season!!! Clemson is the team that I'm hoping will win the 2021 National Championship season!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

For this year...

Sep 20, 2020, 1:55 PM

I don’t think any team should be ranked until they have played at least 10 games.... rankings are meaningless until then.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

63-17

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,014
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic