Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
CFP rankings and possible outcome
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,023

CFP rankings and possible outcome

Nov 25, 2020, 10:09 AM

The rankings have been set up for future matchups by the committee. Ranking Claim #3 was a good move by the committee because, even without my orange tinted sunshades on, the Tigers have shown that they are a better team to this point above Ohio St.

Now the Committee put Alabama #1 and if they win the SEC championship against Florida, they will hold onto that spot. Then this is where it's set up to have the best semi-final matchups in the committee's eyes. A fully healthy #3 Clemson team beats #2 Notre Dame in the ACC championship. #4 Ohio St eliminates a Northwestern team in the Big 10 championship.

The semi-final matchups are then just perfect in the eyes of the committee. 1) Alabama vs 4) Notre Dame in the Sugar bowl and 2) Clemson be )3 Ohio St in the Rose bowl.

I like the idea of the Tigers playing in the Rose bowl. It's the only one that Clemson doesn't have yet if I'm not mistaken. If I am, then please correct me. Plus it's a good promo for Clemson in California again. Foreman and all the Cali kids will be on hand so it would be huge for recruiting that area.

Then we all get to see another Alabama - Clemson showdown for the title. Let's go Tigers!! Beat the s-hlt out of Pitt.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

sounds legit..... But I'm not so sure ND beats the Tarholes

Nov 25, 2020, 10:38 AM

If Howell gets hot and UNC can get a stop or two, then ND got a chance of missing out on everything. Being down two OL not gonna help..........injuries matter

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson Football, the glory days are here!

Re: sounds legit..... But I'm not so sure ND beats the Tarholes

Nov 25, 2020, 10:45 AM

You are right. That very well could happen. How sweet would it be to beat Notre Dame in the ACC championship, then Ohio St in the legendary Rose bowl and cap it all off by beating Saban and Alabama down in Miami for the National Championship. Back to back to back ...Can't get ahead myself, Go Tigers.....beat Pitt!!

Re: sounds legit..... But I'm not so sure ND beats the Tarholes

Nov 25, 2020, 10:57 AM

That would be 3 straight victories over top 5 teams. That is what lies ahead for our Tigers. I don't think a college team has ever accomplished that feat. Dabo and Clemson would be making history....again..

#2 Notre Dame
#4 Ohio St ( they would actually be #3 because of Claim were to beat 2 Notre Dame, then ND would slide to #4 and OSU would be #3)
#1 Alabama

So I'm reality, Claim has a chance at beating the top 3 teams back to back to back. Would love to seethejaters heads explode on that one. Finbaum would stroke out on camera.

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,023
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic