Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
GITT with the time you stuck your #### in crazy
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 771

GITT with the time you stuck your #### in crazy

Jan 22, 2021, 10:48 AM

I married her

Do It Live GIF - Bill #### It - Discover & Share GIFs

Message was edited by: FBCoachSC®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Can you revise this post to let us know

Jan 22, 2021, 10:50 AM

what we are supposed to share here?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

I think he wants us to literally find the person, and have

Jan 22, 2021, 10:52 AM

her post in this thread?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

That's how I read it

Jan 22, 2021, 10:55 AM

If it was, "GITT with a story about the craziest chick you've ever stuck it in," I could help.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

hth***

Jan 22, 2021, 10:55 AM [ in reply to Can you revise this post to let us know ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I went out with a chick for a few weeks once and she said

Jan 22, 2021, 10:55 AM

"There's only one thing I won't do," so naturally I figured she'd say "butt stuff." Instead she said, "Electrodes." I was all

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I went out with a chick for a few weeks once and she said

Jan 22, 2021, 10:56 AM

Best Step Brothers GIFs | Gfycat

JFC, Murc

Jan 22, 2021, 10:57 AM [ in reply to I went out with a chick for a few weeks once and she said ]

did you get on knees and thank the All Mighty for the gift you were given ?

#buttstuff

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Didn't marry her? What, that was the deal breaker?***

Jan 22, 2021, 11:20 AM [ in reply to I went out with a chick for a few weeks once and she said ]

He's into electrodes***

Jan 22, 2021, 11:36 AM

I think it's the other way around.***

Jan 22, 2021, 11:44 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

electrodes are....into.....hi-

Jan 22, 2021, 11:45 AM

oooooooohhh......got it.

He didn't marry her... FBcooch did.***

Jan 22, 2021, 12:21 PM [ in reply to Didn't marry her? What, that was the deal breaker?*** ]

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

this was amazing and I am still laughing

Jan 22, 2021, 1:36 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ELI5 electrodes

Jan 22, 2021, 12:12 PM [ in reply to I went out with a chick for a few weeks once and she said ]

cause now that is all I want to do, I think.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No

Jan 22, 2021, 12:13 PM

you don't

all it is, is when u

Jan 22, 2021, 12:28 PM [ in reply to ELI5 electrodes ]

clamp 1 wire to your dink, another to a b-plug inserted to depths only removeable by an emergency room visit, and attached the other ends of the wires to a car battery

sorry....I realized I explained that more like you were 7

Jan 22, 2021, 12:29 PM

I would've drawn pictures for a 5 year old

~pHteve

So I fell crazy in love with this chick my first Junior year

Jan 22, 2021, 11:05 AM

My friend (guy) was dating another friend (girl) from high school and the girl moved in with two other chicks. I hung out with both of the friends pretty frequently and was into one of the roommates. She wouldn't even give me a second look for a little bit. Then she got drunk one night a few months later and started to see the zeal of a 200-lb, 5'11" frat guy with a beer gut and a 12 minute mile.

She finally let me put it in one night after we talked for a few days. It was great, but she didn't want to date me... yet she continued to want to ####. So I went along of course. During this time, she was ####### a few other dudes, and I was cool with it because I was still getting a piece of dat ### too. One night, she shows up at my apartment. Begs me to #### her. I oblige. Film the whole thing (still have the video). Then after I nut in her, she tells me that shes got another #### appointment with another guy in thirty minutes. Then she tells me, no lie, that she wanted to come #### me first so she could have a creampie when she ###### the next guy.

So of course thats when my cuck fetish came into existence. I ended up dating that girl for a few months, and then we ended up breaking up, but continued #######. We had a class together one semester and almost every day after class we would #### like animals at either her place or mine. The not to great part about that cool story is that during that same semester, I was dating probably the hottest chick I have ever dated. Turns out, the other chick started getting feelings back (they werent real feelings, she just didn't want to share)

The end of the semester came along, and me and my current girlfriend go on my fraternity formal in Myrtle Beach. Turns out the crazy chick messaged current girlfriend on the way down to MB. Girlfriend didn't look at that message until the ride home. So me and current girlfriend ###### like rabbits all weekend, everywhere, (beach, pool, shower, bed, living room of the condo we had). Girlfriend read message on the way home. Broke up with me. Ended up ####### them both once more over the next few months. Then I met Red and the happy ending begins.

Either a copy pasta or we need the vid. Either way

Jan 22, 2021, 11:07 AM

### What The GIF - ### WhatThe Shocked - Discover & Share GIFs

As I told Catahoula yesterday

Jan 22, 2021, 11:16 AM

I am a lot of things, but I am not a liar. And shame on anyone that read that post without pointing.

Same chick

Jan 22, 2021, 11:41 AM [ in reply to So I fell crazy in love with this chick my first Junior year ]

Got so drunk one night at my apartment that when she had to pee, she walked right past my bathroom in my room, into the kitchen, opened the trashcan and mounted it to use the bathroom. My roommate was in the living room and watched the whole thing, including her pissing in the trash can.

Dude

Jan 22, 2021, 12:05 PM

that's just a normal Saturday night

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

virtual TD for being a fratboy***

Jan 22, 2021, 11:47 AM [ in reply to So I fell crazy in love with this chick my first Junior year ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

This is common knowledge.

Jan 22, 2021, 1:10 PM

Sorry you didn't get a bid.

Re: This is common knowledge.

Jan 22, 2021, 1:16 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: GITT with the time you stuck your #### in crazy

Jan 22, 2021, 11:48 AM

That would be pretty much every time. Because, you know..

for me, the time was about 1am on a Saturday***

Jan 22, 2021, 12:01 PM

Definitely won't see JFB in here***

Jan 22, 2021, 12:34 PM

Jave Fatthews Band?

Jan 22, 2021, 1:55 PM

### this #### is gettin old

Lol.

Jan 22, 2021, 1:58 PM

All I'm Ghana say is I REALLY wish they had invented the hot/crazy matrix BEFORE I got married. Because a chick can evidently spend years, a decade or more even, making you think she's a 4/5 crazy, when in fact she's an 11 crazy PRECISELY because she has you believing she's a 4/5. In reality, a 7-8 crazy would be less crazy.

Data points, that's the weakness. Collect them. REALLY collect the data first. It makes all the difference.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 30
| visibility 771
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic