Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Official list of posters who supported storming the Capitol
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 28
| visibility 1

Official list of posters who supported storming the Capitol

Jan 6, 2021, 4:42 PM

@ttigermanac® and T3Tiger®

That's it. Save it posterity. They cheered it on. Manac did it here:

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Think-of-this-as-payback-for-28456244

T3 did it through numerous posts throughout. They were happy this was happening. ####, Manac would have been helping them had he been in DC as he said he wished to.

If there's anyone else who did and just stayed quiet, feel free to jump on board.

I really respect ClemsonTiger1988®'s response to it. 88, I don't agree with a lot you post, especially the last month, but you've always seemed like a good dude and you know the line between right and wrong. You know there's a line and that it was crossed today. Moments like this show a person's true colors.

T3, don't ever whine and cry about protesters again. You backed a mob that stormed in our Capitol building to oppose police and stop a government process by force.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Oops

Jan 6, 2021, 4:43 PM

Here, tigermanac®. Don't wanna miss you on the tag.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

Lmao what is this? A narc?

Jan 6, 2021, 4:44 PM

Thanks for putting together this list. Everyone is super thankful!

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

Actually, I meant to add you...

Jan 6, 2021, 4:46 PM

In with 88 for the great response you had. You said you were a Trump supporter, but you also denounced the behavior. Thank you for showing character.

Aight we good.

Jan 6, 2021, 5:07 PM

Narc away

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

Re: Lmao what is this? A narc?

Jan 6, 2021, 4:46 PM [ in reply to Lmao what is this? A narc? ]

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Except for the parts where I said I didn’t condone

Jan 6, 2021, 4:45 PM

Nah.

Jan 6, 2021, 4:47 PM

You tried to equate those protests with what happened today, and refused to denounce it when asked if you would. Instead, you just posted plenty of snark and little butt taps for the terrorists. After all, a couple of months ago, you called for this.

Nice job. Real funny day today.

Re: Nah.

Jan 6, 2021, 4:55 PM

You're an imbecile.

Jan 6, 2021, 5:03 PM

Let’s see. The only thing that really happened today was a protestor got shot.

Thousands of people in a mob broke into the Capitol, sending police into armed stand offs against them and forcing Congress into their offices. All to stop a routine process for electing our next president. Their intent was to violently stop it. And you brush it off as no big deal and that only a protester got shot?

What a fool. I keep track of your dumbest posts. This one goes near the top of the bookmarks. You truly are a dumb, weird sociopath. One of the traits of a sociopath is that he thinks things aren't a big deal when they really are, especially when they support his twisted worldview.

Re: You're an imbecile.

Jan 6, 2021, 5:06 PM

Had to happen

Jan 6, 2021, 5:31 PM

You post so much absurdity and then later lie about doing it, we have to keep track of it to call you on your lies.

Another sign of a sociopath.

Jan 6, 2021, 6:04 PM [ in reply to Re: You're an imbecile. ]

He is not wrong about you...though I actually suspect you're a psychopath, not a sociopath. You seem to emote only in various shades of rage and certain files just seem to be missing from your hard drive.

Thought that for awhile, exactly. I know I'd never take my eyes off you if you were in a room with me...and I used to bounce nutcases for a living.

Jan 6, 2021, 6:07 PM

Jan 6, 2021, 6:13 PM

Not only are you a little man who definitely couldn't bounce anything, you are very clearly mentally unstable. This whole place knows that.

Jan 6, 2021, 6:16 PM

Clearly

Jan 6, 2021, 6:17 PM

:)

...says the dude who spends hours each month looking @

Jan 6, 2021, 6:16 PM [ in reply to Re: You're an imbecile. ]

posters profiles and reading their posts & activity.

This and the CHAZ in Seattle are both deplorable.

Jan 6, 2021, 4:46 PM

The lunatics are running the asylum.

At some point, it's not enough

Jan 6, 2021, 4:48 PM

to say "Hey guys tone it down a little, you're making us look bad." There need to be real consequences for Trump and everyone who enabled this. This wasn't a gathering to demand fair and equitable treatment. These are people unhappy with the results of a democratic election who have been very up front about their intent.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Leaders need to condone all violence to truly unite us IMO.

Jan 6, 2021, 4:53 PM

This spectacle today
CHAZ/Antifa
Police Corruption
Rioting and looting
Hold media platforms accountable for permitting hate speech of any kind
Proud boyz or whatever they're called

Re: At some point, it's not enough

Jan 6, 2021, 5:17 PM [ in reply to At some point, it's not enough ]

I don't think it's people 'unhappy' with the election results. I think it's people who don't believe them. And with all the voting machines and mail-in ballots and governors unconstitutionally changing election rules at the last minute, I can't say I blame them for feeling they've been royally scrood.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 6, 2021, 5:51 PM

Source...showing my support?

Jan 6, 2021, 5:52 PM

Here. If you're not denouncing it and you're making flippant comments about it like this, you support it.

No gray area tonight.

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Anyone-dead-yet-28458099

Jan 6, 2021, 6:47 PM

Bit of stretch there.

Re: Official list of posters who supported storming the Capitol

Jan 6, 2021, 5:50 PM

Adding KeoweeIndians®

Here..add this ahole to the list.

Jan 6, 2021, 5:53 PM

Chuckston Vomitus.

https://tigernet.com/forum/message/With-each-post-you-make-me-smile--Its-a-great-day-28457856

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You have always loved me, I see it

Jan 6, 2021, 7:32 PM

hasn’t been lost. Thanks for thinking of me bud.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You should respect me.

Jan 6, 2021, 7:58 PM

I might be your father, maybe even your grandfather.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 28
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic