Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
saw Brian Narcisse/Globetrotters in San Diego last Friday
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 2,119

saw Brian Narcisse/Globetrotters in San Diego last Friday

Feb 20, 2013, 3:26 PM

an absolute great show, and Brian went off with dunks and trick shots all night long....made me proud to be a Tiger in San Diego....he's doing his thing with the Globetrotters and their media guide talks about his Clemson career....good for him....a really good person and representative of the Tigers.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good for Brian

Feb 20, 2013, 3:37 PM

He played with a lot of passion when he was here and definitely was a solid contributor.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm taking my son to see them in Charlotte, I look forward

Feb 20, 2013, 4:26 PM

to seeing Brian put on a show!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: I'm taking my son to see them in Charlotte, I look forward

Feb 20, 2013, 4:41 PM

B-Nice is a star, and a true Tiger. I saw him at a non-globtrotter event a couple of months ago. He signed autographs and took pictures with kids for a solid hour.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What's the best way to get tickets?

Feb 20, 2013, 4:49 PM [ in reply to I'm taking my son to see them in Charlotte, I look forward ]

Going through ticket master seems a little pricey

Here's the full schedule

Feb 20, 2013, 6:10 PM

http://www.harlemglobetrotters.com/full-schedule

They are in Augusta March 15 (Narcisse's homecoming) with Atlanta and Gwinnett on March 16.
http://www.harlemglobetrotters.com/event/harlem-globetrotters-arena-gwinnett-ctr

Group discounts
Birthdays
Magic pass

Sounds like a great family event.

Craigslist shows a bunch of entries but they are mostly dealers...

I got mine through TM, but there was a mailer in the weekly

Feb 20, 2013, 6:11 PM [ in reply to What's the best way to get tickets? ]

bunch of coupons that get mailed out in Charlotte with a discount. I'd just watch for things like that, or Charlotte Observer daily deals.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Great show in Phoenix, too

Feb 20, 2013, 6:36 PM

My daughter's dance team performed at halftime, so was at game. I had forgotten B Nice was on team, so it was a "nice" surprise. Hadn't seen the trotters in years. Fun show

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 2,119
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic