Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Encounter with a carolina fan
Other Sports Boards - Rivalries
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next
Replies: 1
| visibility 1

Encounter with a carolina fan

Jul 15, 2018, 3:49 PM

I had traveled to San Antonio Texas last week to help move my son into his apartment. He’s a 2018 graduate of Clemson University and is starting an internship with the Alamo Bowl. As I make my way back to my home in Clemson I’m awaiting to board a flight in Atlanta to Greenville Spartanburg airport. I notice a female wearing a gamecock hat at the same boarding gate as me. I’m wearing a shirt with a Tiger Paw on the left chest area. I could sense she wanted to say something to me but didn’t as we all begin to board the flight. I’m traveling alone and she’s traveling with several other people, possibly her family.

As I board the flight and take my seat, several people that passed me while making their way to their seat looked at me and said “Go Tigers”. I repeated “Go Tigers” back to them. As we landed at GSP and I de-boarded the place, the pilot said “Go Tigers” as I passed him and I repeated it back to him and he stated “I love flying to Tiger country”.

As I waited for my luggage at the carousel, I’m looking for my bag which has a huge Tiger Paw on it. Finally I see it, I waited for it to come my way then I grabbed it. Just as I did, the female wearing the gamecock hat came over and stated “that’s the ugliest piece luggage I’ve ever seen”. I replied “I expected you to say something to me and I’m not surprised by your comments.” Then as I begin to walk away, she chased after me and said “to be honest my daughter is the Vice President of Student affairs at Clemson.” I replied back to her “she must have some ugly luggage too.” Then I walked away. I looked back at her as I left the terminal and she was still standing there, mouth wide open as if I had just told her the most shocking thing in her life. All I did was smile, turned away from her and proceeded to my vehicle.

Stay classy my fellow Tigers!!

Message was edited by: dudefrom29631

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

savage***

Oct 18, 2018, 1:36 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Replies: 1
| visibility 1
Other Sports Boards - Rivalries
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next