Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I’m scared y’all
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

I’m scared y’all

Dec 31, 2019, 7:14 PM

All season we heard how Ohio State was arguably the greatest team ever. I heard on three different occasions during the Ohio St / Penn St game that Chase Young is the greatest football player OF ALL TIME. He’s better than the Mannings, JJ Watt, Brett Favre, Drew Brees, Earl Campbell, Archie Griffin - better than all of them. Think of all the HOF players he’s better than..

We won, and now we’re about to face the greatest QB of all time. Think about that, better than the Mannings, Favre, Brees - all of them. We could lose by triple digits. Is there any chance we don’t have a player seriously injured? I’m almost thinking we maybe forfeit this game..

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I’m scared y’all

Dec 31, 2019, 7:20 PM

Forfeit, and not give Joey Baby a chance to throw 9 touchdown passes? Who would wan to miss that? Uh uh. I want to see the greatest player of all time perform. Out of curiosity, how does he throw when moving backwards or on his back? 75 yards, you say? Can't wait.

Give credit where credit is due. Chase Young

Dec 31, 2019, 8:05 PM

had 1 tackle, 1 assist, 1 QB hurry, 0 tackles for loss, 0 sacks. But his hair looked good!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Give credit where credit is due. Chase Young

Dec 31, 2019, 8:08 PM

His hair looks like shredded carpet.

reality though is Young had a huge impact on the game

Dec 31, 2019, 8:15 PM [ in reply to Give credit where credit is due. Chase Young ]

We had to double him for much of the night and that freed up other guys to get pressure. Even still, Young created a ton of hurries. They didn't get a ton of sacks, but they definitely rushed our passing game.

Re: reality though is Young had a huge impact on the game

Dec 31, 2019, 8:20 PM

Huh?? Did you watch the same game I did? Jackson Carmen totally DOMINATED Young 1on1. The only time he made any impact was when they moved him around. And even then he wasn’t double teamed regularly.

yes sir of course I watched the game. Carmen did pretty good, but

Dec 31, 2019, 8:27 PM

Young created several hurries. I saw him come off both edges on several occasions. He absolutely was disruptive to our passing game timing.

Btw, arent you one of those dudes who repeatedly predicted a blow out and "it wont be close", etc.?

Re: yes sir of course I watched the game. Carmen did pretty good, but

Dec 31, 2019, 8:45 PM

He did create hurries, but he wasn’t double teamed much. And, yes, I predicted a blowout and was wrong. Not to blow my own horn, but I don’t miss often on predictions like that. Feel free to check my record on here.

Cool. Let's meet in the middle then.

Dec 31, 2019, 8:55 PM

What are you thinking about this one? I can tell you I was very reserved about the OSU game, and there for awhile it was playing out to my concerns. They brought the physical game, and we had a ton of trouble finding a way to beat it. Most physical game I've seen since Bama put it on us when KB couldn't pass. And you know LSU is coaching up the whole "violence" angle as well. The trenches will once again be a key. Would be great if we could establish a rushing game and run some clock.

What are you thinking on this one?

Re: Cool. Let's meet in the middle then.

Dec 31, 2019, 9:07 PM

OSU was more physical than I thought they’d be. Their speed in the secondary is legit too...another thing I thought they wouldn’t match Clemson on. As far as LSU I think the defense will have to weather an initial storm, but will be fine as the game wears on. As the Clemson offense has their way, Venables & crew will be able to do what he loves most and bring mega pressure. I think because of what the CU offense will be able to do, LSU will become one dimensional & won’t be able to keep up. Lawrence is the much better QB & it will show.

Re: Cool. Let's meet in the middle then.

Jan 1, 2020, 2:47 PM

Venables & crew will be able to do what he loves most and bring mega pressure.

You better get pressure with 3 or 4. You blitz Joe Burrow and he will put you in a pine box.

Lawrence is the much better QB & it will show.

If this is true, why does Burrow have better stats vs better competition?

This is not an opinion its a fact. GA-4, FLA-10, Bama-16, AUB-20 top NCAA defenses in the country.

T LAW 36-td 8-int 3431 yards.

JOE B 55-td 6-int 5208 yards.

Tell yourself whatever makes you feel better.

LSU and Bama are the only SEC teams with a pulse on O...

Jan 1, 2020, 3:00 PM

Those D stats and rankings are skewed because there aren't any good QBs other than Burrow and Tua and most of the SEC Os are archaic and anemic...

You post about the Ds LSU has faced... You better worry about your D that faced those sorry Os....

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 31, 2019, 8:47 PM [ in reply to Re: reality though is Young had a huge impact on the game ]

Careful CourageousTiger. Overplaying your hand with a coot Scok will get you banned again.

Soon.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Put the crack

Dec 31, 2019, 9:09 PM [ in reply to reality though is Young had a huge impact on the game ]

Down son

Jan 1, 2020, 2:05 PM [ in reply to reality though is Young had a huge impact on the game ]

We only doubled Young a few times and that was just bringing the RB over to chip him. You should watch the game...

Dec 31, 2019, 8:50 PM [ in reply to Give credit where credit is due. Chase Young ]

Sounds like a stat line you’ll be very familiar with come 1/14... our OL will destroy you.

Dec 31, 2019, 8:57 PM

Mister-la-douche has spoken. Let’s all scatter!

Dec 31, 2019, 9:10 PM [ in reply to Re: Give credit where credit is due. Chase Young ]

I’m sorry, did you say something??

Dec 31, 2019, 9:11 PM [ in reply to Re: Give credit where credit is due. Chase Young ]

Lol. Nah

Bets on who has the most sacks...?***

Jan 1, 2020, 3:01 PM [ in reply to Re: Give credit where credit is due. Chase Young ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whadda u talkin bout? Chase Young has excellent...

Dec 31, 2019, 9:54 PM

....head twisting technique. Especially when a QB is already half way on the ground. That's when he really springs into action and dominates.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Whadda u talkin bout? Chase Young has excellent...

Jan 1, 2020, 2:02 PM

ClemBert® said:

....head twisting technique. Especially when a QB is already half way on the ground. That's when he really springs into action and dominates.

Yep.
Dirty, and that bit may have actually been what hurt TL.

Somebody should have punted his head after that...***

Jan 1, 2020, 3:02 PM

Re: I’m scared y’all

Jan 1, 2020, 3:05 PM

CU will cakewalk LSU. No worries.

Class of ‘71. Went through “rat season” and glad I did.

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic