Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Good morning everybody. How was your weekend?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 40
| visibility 664

Good morning everybody. How was your weekend?

Jan 4, 2021, 7:44 AM

Thursday, hell I don't know.

Friday. I don't want to talk much about that.

Saturday moped around a bit and was generally restful, except for when I tried my hand at making sausage. Didn't get the meat chilled enough for the second grind or the stuffing. This caused it to turn from fun to work.

Sunday. Smoked said sausage and watched way too much Always Sunny.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Restful

Jan 4, 2021, 7:50 AM

Finally back at work

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Got fatter

Jan 4, 2021, 7:51 AM

Thurs - I don't remember either
Fri - Friends over to watch game
Sat - Didn't go anywhere, family and I walked through the woods, procured chicken wings for dinner
Sun - Church in the morning, mcjr and I trimmed some trees around deer stands, completed a puzzle

Pounded a pound cake all weekend

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Good morning everybody. How was your weekend?

Jan 4, 2021, 7:51 AM

Good food. Good peeps.

Sure***

Jan 4, 2021, 8:31 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sure***

Jan 4, 2021, 8:33 AM

Sure what, nerd?

Re: Sure

Jan 4, 2021, 8:42 AM

Sure,you fat, unhealthy tub of lard

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sure

Jan 4, 2021, 8:47 AM

That's hilarious. I am in good shape and always have been aesthetically. That said, you look like a Krispy Kreme donut with horrible nerdy taste. I think you were wearing jean shorts with soft look to you. I am so glad you are so bent out of shape. Can you do me a favor and post another nerdy pic of yourself?

lol

Jan 4, 2021, 8:50 AM

Gayyyyyyyy!

Re: lol

Jan 4, 2021, 8:53 AM

Very, You posted one. Doesn't get more clueless. That was as gheyy as it gets. What a clown.

Guy, guys, guys, GUYS, GUYS

Jan 4, 2021, 8:55 AM

Shake hands.

Can you two do fisticuffs now?***

Jan 4, 2021, 8:53 AM [ in reply to lol ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Re: Can you two do fisticuffs now?***

Jan 4, 2021, 8:56 AM

Have you seen him? He is looks like soft donut.

He'd rather hide behind his kybd

Jan 4, 2021, 9:02 AM [ in reply to Can you two do fisticuffs now?*** ]

Probly a good choice

Re: He'd rather hide behind his kybd

Jan 4, 2021, 9:13 AM

Dude, I saw you. You would be easy. You're a donut. A fluffy donut. Put up another pic so everyone can laugh.

You first tough guy.***

Jan 4, 2021, 9:19 AM

Re: You first tough guy.***

Jan 4, 2021, 9:23 AM

Nah, I am not dumb enough and nerdy enough as you are to post pics of myself online. What a clown. Do another please. That was great.

pooosayyyy

Jan 4, 2021, 9:27 AM

Most everyone here knows what I look like. Also, many others here have posted a picture of themselves at some point. Time for you to go away get help.

Re: pooosayyyy

Jan 4, 2021, 9:29 AM

So everyone knows you look like soft donut. So why are you pretending to not be the soft nerd you are?

Yeah I think you're going to need inpatient mental treatment***

Jan 4, 2021, 9:30 AM

Re: Yeah I think you're going to need inpatient mental treatment***

Jan 4, 2021, 9:32 AM

Haha.. I love it. I got inside your head. You're so rattled. It's great. What a soft nerd.

k***

Jan 4, 2021, 9:33 AM

Hey Carl

Jan 4, 2021, 8:55 AM [ in reply to Re: Sure ]

Beef is the poster boy for Lean & Mean!

Beefsteak®
Carlsbad®

Welp, The Tigers lost but I didn't die.

Jan 4, 2021, 7:59 AM

Mostly watched football. Bummed out sattidy morning after the Sugar Bowl.

Drove back from Sugar Mtn to find we have a leaky skylight in the den.

Did try the Papa John's stuffed crust pizza last night. Not bad, but quite filling.

Made it through 2020 rona free...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

life didn't change when tigers got smashed***

Jan 4, 2021, 8:01 AM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

THREE WINS IN A ROW BABY

Jan 4, 2021, 8:11 AM

THE ARSENAL ARE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jklol but they did win three in a row.

Wet, muddy, and sloppy weekend. But enough about my sex life (badum-ching).

I cleaned mud off my dogs' paws more often than I want to admit. Had to mop the entire house. Need to mop it again. This time of year, the backyard doesn't QUITE dry enough so the freezes keep the paws clean and it aint freezing at night.

Oh yeah, Clemson lost. That kinda sucked. Starting 2021 just like 2020.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Have you tried the MudBuster?

Jan 4, 2021, 8:22 AM

It has several other uses, including cleaning your dogs' muddy paws.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Meh.

Jan 4, 2021, 8:19 AM

Meh.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^This is the only answer.***

Jan 4, 2021, 8:25 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^Scokking at it's best^^^***

Jan 4, 2021, 10:33 AM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Being that've been off for almost two weeks...

Jan 4, 2021, 8:23 AM

the weekend was a blur. I've erased the football game from my mind and moved on, watched Clemson basketball with Mom then MEDIUM volume acoustic jam session Saturday night, and grocery run and cooked a breakfast casserole and put it in individual containers for the week yesterday, the made burgers and tots for supper. Pretty much laid around last night and did nothing.

Aside from football, the weekend was 18.95/19 Covids. WITH football, the weekend was insane rage shooting spree from the rooftop of Rock Hill's tallest building. That's why I'm concentrating on our probable basketball natty trophy at this point.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wore slap out from doing almost nothing at all!

Jan 4, 2021, 8:32 AM

Footyball game was frustrating not being able to get to Fields. Our short ribs dinner was awesome, tho!
saturday spent getting over hangover, sunday finally removed the last crop of oak leaves from the yard, had some awesome shrimp for dinner. Got laughs watching the internet battle between Beef & Carl...

Meh, with a side of meh

Jan 4, 2021, 8:40 AM

Fri - shidton of rain, sucked. Watched game at buddies house and it sucked, but after our arsekicking we watched recording of the Clemson-UNC basketball game from last year to put ourselves in a better mood.

Sat - shidton of rain, spent time at a different buddies house goofing off.

Sun - Not much, but finally no rain.

Overall, 2021 is not going much better than 2020 so far.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MauldinT, where are you???

I was hungover on Saturday and I didn't drink on Friday.***

Jan 4, 2021, 8:41 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Great....other than game

Jan 4, 2021, 9:11 AM

Friday - took the kids shopping around Asheville. Took all my son, nephews and bro-in-law to BWW's for lunch. Then we got back to BIL house and started a smoked butt. Dinner was absolutely delicious and I had already had too much to drink. Game starts and I keep drinking. I am in bed, really mad, by about 11pm.

Saturday - wake up, eat breakfast, shake the hangover and drive 10 hours home from NC. Kids were amazing. No fighting, just chilled and rode down the road. Was awesome. Got home, had some Chipotle for dinner and hit the sack. Slept for 12 straight hours. I was exhausted.

Sunday - we got slammed with snow, so took the kids sleigh riding, built an igloo fort (kind of) and then watched football, ate some good italian meatballs, watched TV and then more SNF and then hit the sack.

I will not rate, as it will seem insensitive due to the game, but other than the game it was amazing.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I got caught in a middle of a fight.***

Jan 4, 2021, 9:25 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

rager - hungover as horse ###

Jan 4, 2021, 9:34 AM

wife pissed b/c i was a blackout ####### from 12/31 till yesterday.

thought i was having a heart attack this morning

i need to slow down.

i'm not drinking or smoking for a while....at least a month

I enjoyed the few times the defense

Jan 4, 2021, 10:11 AM

stopped ohst from getting a touchdown, that was special

Watched a ton of red zone channel yesterday, pretty exciting

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

good, went to Litch#####. Drank too much, watched foosball

Jan 4, 2021, 10:29 AM

bars were effing packed, btw

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

Enjoyed the time off.

Jan 4, 2021, 11:08 AM

pretty much hunted as much as possible with MfOjr. Hated the game. Had date last night. Kind of glad to be back at work.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Busy, surprisingly

Jan 4, 2021, 11:49 AM

Thursday: Drove up to Virginia for bourbon. I got to the first store in Hopewell at 10:30am and there was already a line 6 people deep for 6 bottles, so I knew that wouldn't work. Checked inventory at other stores and the next closest store with Stagg Jr was Dillwyn, an hour and a half away. Started heading there, then a store in Richmond populated with 6 bottles. Turn around, go there, seventh in line. On the off chance someone wasn't there for that, I asked. Turns out the first guy in line wasn't there for a bottle of Stagg Jr, but he may buy one. I risked it. Ten minutes before opening, the guy came back to me and said he didn't want the bottle and ended up leaving. I got Stagg Jr at that store and a bottle of Michters Small Batch Sour Mash. Picked up some beer from The Veil for my BIL, but got a four pack of Dub Razz Mega Tasty for Red and I. From the website: "Dub Razz Mega Tastee is a new double raspberry Imperial Smoothie-style Sour Ale! Flavors of melted red popsicle yum yums and raspberry". For a sour, its not very sour, but good overall.

Friday: Ended up deciding to "smoke" my first boston butt. I don't have a smoker, but I do have a grill and I recently got a smoker box for it. Turns out the little box puts off a good amount of smoke and you could really taste it in the pork. I cut the butt in half and cooked about 3 lbs. I gave myself 2 hours per pound, but towards the end, it really wasn't heating like I wanted it to, so I upped the temp over the last half hour to get it to the right temp. I learned a lot of lessons during the process, but it turned out alright. As jounge snap knows, I take full responsibility for the loss. I brought out a bottle of bourbon I had for the National Championship against LSU. Turns out its the bottles fault, not Brent Venables, that we lost.

Saturday: I blew the leaves in the front yard for the final time for the winter. Thats a massive weight off my shoulders. Went over to a friends and had some socially distanced bourbon pours on the porch. 1792 Sweet Wheat, 1792 Bottled in Bond, 1792 High Rye, Stagg Jr batch 6, 14, and 15. State lost, which isn't surprising in the least.

Sunday: Really lazy day spent with Red and Crulez Jr. The griddle that Red's dad bought for us finally made it to Raleigh, so I spent about an hour putting that together. Gonna need to season it, but I am quite excited to use it this weekend for SOMETHING.

Overall, it was about a 7/10. Clemson winning would have bumped it up to about an 8, but I wasn't too terribly bummed about that one.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

Replies: 40
| visibility 664
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic