Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
question for basketball fans. I have no choice of cable,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,140

question for basketball fans. I have no choice of cable,

Jan 2, 2021, 4:42 PM

only 1 co. in the area. I buy Hula on top of cable to get fox sports southeast since Hargray cable won't carry it or or a network that shows Clemson. the last to games Hula didn't carry ir either. what is a streaming service I can buy that will let me watch Clemson basketball & baseball. need help please

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

thanks a lot***

Jan 2, 2021, 7:14 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The issue seems to be the ACCN Extra games

Jan 3, 2021, 11:15 AM

and who is carrying them. It's still ambiguous because some ACCN Extra games are on ESPN, available through the ESPN app, while others are carried on FOX sports.

For example, YouTube TV has the ACC Network, and also provides access to ACC games on the Watch ESPN app. However, this game was carried on regional Fox Sports stations, so it wasn't available on ESPN app (blacked out). And now that YouTube TV no longer carries regional Fox Sports stations, the game wasn't available.

In the past, this wasn't an issue on YouTube TV because they had an agreement with Fox Sports. Now, it isn't available. Like you, I haven't been able to watch the last two games either.

I believe Sling TV is the only streaming option to watch these games, unless your local cable provider carries Fox Sports stations.

It's all very confusing, and completely ridiculous in this day and age.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

I watch through reddit

Jan 3, 2021, 11:20 AM

just dont click on any ads lol

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: question for basketball fans. I have no choice of cable,

Jan 3, 2021, 12:05 PM

Sling with the sports package will get you most of them.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: question for basketball fans. I have no choice of cable,

Jan 3, 2021, 7:40 PM

Hulu TV, YouTube TV and other TV streamers have cut ties (at least temporarily) with most Fox Sports Regional services. So, if the game is on Fox Sports Regional (as the last two have been) and you have one of the streamers that have cut ties, you will not be able to get the games. If your service carries the ACC Network, you might be able to get the game on the Internet only ACCNX through the ESPN App. But, you have to sign into ESPN with your Cable or Streaming TV service provider designated as such. The problem with ACCNX is that the last couple of times that I've used it, the audio was HORRIBLE. The other option to try, is to see if your Internet provider still gives you basic cable (mine does, even though I cancelled my service to get YouTube TV which saves me $125.00 a month). I was able to get the game on cable, just not in HD and the audio was great.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,140
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic