Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Just listened to Charlie Whitehurst on WCCP-FM. He was
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 3,431

Just listened to Charlie Whitehurst on WCCP-FM. He was

Mar 23, 2020, 1:08 PM

interviewed by Qualk and Kelly.

Great to hear him talk about his time as QB at Clemson and about being "Clipboard Jesus". What a great run he had against the coots and in 2003 after being defeated by WFU in Winston-Salem! I will ALWAYS remember the FSU-Clemson game in Death Valley and watching us defeat UTenn in the Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Just listened to Charlie Whitehurst on WCCP-FM. He was

Mar 23, 2020, 1:29 PM

Charlie was a good one. He will always be high on the list of favorite Tigers. Lasting a long time in the NFL too. WFU is in Winston Salem .. not Wake Forest. Wake was founded on a slave plantation in Wake County but moved in 1956 to Tobacco City in Forsyth County.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks for the correction. Guess my mind was

Mar 23, 2020, 1:58 PM

focused on the university and not the city.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Mar 23, 2020, 1:55 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

3,2,1,4***

Mar 23, 2020, 4:14 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Agreed.***

Mar 23, 2020, 4:26 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 23, 2020, 4:43 PM [ in reply to Re: Just listened to Charlie Whitehurst on WCCP-FM. He was ]

so who is the guy on the right? Should I know him? The others I came up with easily

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nancy's second husband . . .

Mar 23, 2020, 6:05 PM

Keith Zubulevich
m. 2005–2018

Possibly???

Re: Nancy's second husband . . .

Mar 23, 2020, 6:10 PM

You nailed it as usual Skeet

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

outside of our National Championship games the FSU

Mar 23, 2020, 5:21 PM

and Tenn wins that year are right up there with some of my favorite games ever. The Valley at the night FSU game could not have rocked more.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't forget 63-17***

Mar 24, 2020, 2:16 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Replies: 10
| visibility 3,431
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic