Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Review
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 887

Review

Jan 2, 2021, 8:19 PM

Surprised CFB (in this age of virtual meetings and work from home) didn’t adopt the XFL’s review stance where a review team is assigned to each game and handles all reviews off the field and gets the call in quick. Can even review terrible penalties and such. Would make the game much better. Watching the A&M vs UNC game and the refs took forever to spot the ball after a potential UNC catch to then finally blow the whistle and go to review. Way too slow and pointless, in my opinion. Just have some outside group do it quickly and send the call to the ref on the field.

Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

or take reviews out and let the refs make calls with their jobs on the line***

Jan 2, 2021, 8:21 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: or take reviews out and let the refs make calls with their jobs on the line***

Jan 2, 2021, 8:29 PM

True, I’d much more be in favor of this.

Re: or take reviews out and let the refs make calls with their jobs on the line***

Jan 2, 2021, 8:29 PM [ in reply to or take reviews out and let the refs make calls with their jobs on the line*** ]

True, I’d much more be in favor of this.

Re: Review- experienced refs watched a guy roll on ground

Jan 2, 2021, 8:33 PM

then get up and run and needed replay to call him down. That was atrocious last night

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 887
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic