Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
on the 11warriors site about the ratings
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 3,419

on the 11warriors site about the ratings

Jan 12, 2021, 9:40 PM

ran into a gem .. talk about being out of touch with reality..they are the only team that got into the playoffs who had rules changed for them a few times during the season..you cant make this stuff up

SpielzWheelz 2 hours ago

NCAA better figure out something before next yr, numbers are only gonna get worse.

SpielzWheelz
+ 2 HS

Buckeyeinchitown's picture
Buckeyeinchitown 34 minutes ago

One set of rules for everyone would be a good place to start!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: on the 11warriors site about the ratings

Jan 12, 2021, 10:04 PM

Yeah, I caught that one, too. Snorted my vodka! Ouch!

I love how they all said low ratings because it was on Monday night. Yeah, I know, I hate staying up late when my team gets taken to the woodshed, too... but when they win, I don't care what night it is!

Wonder how many non-viewers didn't like tOSU being a "playoff team" after playing half a season? Just sayin'...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 13, 2021, 12:07 AM

Just look at all the games we have played during the work week, and we have always had good TV ratings. The OcryO AKA name that we have attached to OcryO, it couldn't have been any better fitting for them, than any other AKA name we could've come up with BC, that fan base hunts reasons to CRY, and I'll bet those yankee dudes will CRY, and COMPLAIN about the best BJ they've ever had!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 13, 2021, 1:04 AM [ in reply to Re: on the 11warriors site about the ratings ]

If I recall correctly, the national championships that Clemson played in in recent years were all on a Monday. I wouldn’t be surprised if all the national championships are played on Monday.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They've all been played on a Monday at least since the

Jan 13, 2021, 1:29 AM

BCS championships...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 3,419
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic